Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Anybody else here on the forum have anything else to share regarding this?

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

aspook wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:34 am I find it so frustrating to induce I had to move onto other methods. Nothing like choking down your own saliva for a half hour and then screwing the whole thing up with an involuntary twitch.

On paper it seems ideal though. More power to any that can pull it off
Lol, feeling this hardcore right now.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay so I'll just clarify what I wrote in the other thread I had made.

Here's my experience with sleep paralysis:
Basically if I wake up at the right time in the early hours, and I guess if my mind and body is in the right state, there's a good chance that sleep paralysis just gets automatically induced.
Even though it happens so much it's still hard to describe how it happens exactly.
Firstly, for me, it seems that trippy stuff that happens to me as I sleep will always happen to me if I'm lying straight on my back! I've come to notice it (possibly only) happens if I'm flat on my back.
Even when I had a paranormal experience, as a child, of a full apparition of this old lady sitting in the rocking chair across from my bed, I specifically remember how I woke up to seeing her: I was lying flat on my back, pulled the comforter off of my face, sat up, and there she was!
So perhaps a key to inducing sleep paralysis or astral projection for some people is to be lying flat on your back? (I'm not an expert or even a novice in any way, that's just my reoccurring experience with these things).

Okay Sleep paralysis:
Basically, I wake up in the wee hours. I guess when I wake up I sort of sit up in bed or shuffle around a bit because I always will feel the paralysis come on as soon as I start to lean back to go back to sleep. I immediately feel it in my eyes along with my body starting to become paralyzed. It's like my eyes start fluttering. Its hard to describe. I feel intensity in them. I guess what's happening is that I shut them and then my body becomes paralyzed and then what's happening is that I'm fighting the paralysis to open my eyes back up.
So then along with my eyes going crazy and my body becoming paralyzed I get those weird sensations throughout my body that I can't seem to remember well enough to describe, but I totally know the feeling. It just feels WEIRD and intense. It's like intensity building up and combining with the feeling of paralysis. Like your body is shaking/vibrating but it's not because its paralyzed lol. Super contradictory. My body gets filled with all these weird feelings and sensations along with being paralyzed and my eyes feel like they're going crazy. I guess that's REM?
Anyway I haven't had the visuals in a while because I just haven't felt like dealing with these feelings at all recently, so I'll do my best to give an accurate description. It's really odd how we forget so easily in these dream states.
So at this point I can either fight the paralysis and "wake up" or stay in it. But here is where it really starts to get intense. Now along with these sensations I'll always start to hear "frequencies" and they are completely physical! It sounds like they’re happening in my ears but also in my mind. I describe them as “high pitched alien frequencies”. It feels like my body is tuning into some kind of higher frequencies or like these noises are being channeled into me. I know these types of sounds can be looked up on youtube but idk how to describe them. They sound like different types of high pitched frequencies that are constant and go up and up in pitch and will will tune in and out of different forms of these sounds. They sound like alien lasers, beams of noises, hardcore frequencies. If I’m lucky they can sound softer and meditative like a sound bowl but usually they’re hardcore. So much so that it then starts to feel like my brain and ears are being overloaded with these “frequencies”. It gets intense and super uncomfortable and it feels dangerous and unhealthy, like my brain is going to short-circuit and become damaged and like my eardrums will become damaged. In fact I also start to get the sounds of like electricity short circuiting in my mind! These noises (and the "frequencies" too) sound electronic and I have described it sounding like, “a computer exploding and making short-circuiting electricity noises”, like bbzbtpptbzzzbbbzzbbtpptzzz and pretty hardcore and dangerous feeling.
So this starts to happen along with the frequency scales, the paralysis, and the weird body sensations. And it feels dangerous because of the noises and intensity, add in the scary, uncomfortable feelings, and at this point I usually force myself to break out of it. Idk what is happening and I really don’t want to hurt myself. But the thing is, is that I’ve tried to take it further but since it feels dangerous and I don’t actually know what’s truly going on I always force myself out of it.
If I do go further though, this is what happens: The noises continue but I begin to see what looks like a multicolored wormhole and my vision starts to go through it. The intensity of feeling usually keeps up though and so it’s hard to enjoy the curiosity of this. I believe I also see like geometric patterns that I’m going through. If I make it here I usually can’t handle the intensity and have to stop. But there was one time I got through the “wormhole” and my vision emerged into outer space. I could see millions of stars clearly in the blackness of space and everything. It was really beautiful and I began to approach a planet that looked like Jupiter. But the thing is is that the noises and bad feelings were still there and so I didn’t know if this was dangerous, and I also began to feel unworthy/unready to see the brilliance that I was seeing since the uncomfortable feelings didn't go away and so I forced myself out of it. This only lasted like maybe 30 seconds.

So to answer you question, I don’t think I’ve ever really astral projected from sleep paralysis, unless you count this experience of seeing outer space above, or what I wrote about my OBE in the other post I made. But yeah I totally feel that paralysis is like the first stage of astral projection! Idk why I’ve never bothered to look up how to astral project honestly. I guess I feel I’m not ready for it or something :p

As for your other question,
Do you feel you kind of start blacking out before you go into this wormhole/ feel weird sensations and hear sounds?

I definitely don’t feel like I blackout! I’m completely lucid for it and it in no way feels like I go unconscious or fall asleep. My consciousness is 100% present all the way through my experiences. I have to stop because of the intensity, scary feelings, and how dangerous it feels, because I really don’t know what the heck is going on. So I can’t relate to the feeling of “blacking out”.
For me, it doesn’t feel like I’m going to die or anything, and I can breath fine and don’t mind feeling paralyzed, my problem is that it just feels possibly harmful because of the intensity! If it didn’t feel possibly harmful to my wellbeing I would totally tough it out and see where it takes me! I’ve always been curious where the wormhole leads exactly and what happens if I stay in this state for an extended amount of time. I always assumed it would be astral projection.
Again, I have no idea why I haven’t tried to learn AP honestly lol.

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Hi chemtrails, I came here for just your question. I am entirely new to spirit keeping and have two spirits on their way within a month or less. Though I’ve had scary experiences with sleep paralysis growing up, I figured it was time to read up on astral travel and try to find an approach that was comfortable. I came across a YouTube video (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaiE3fEXkUM) titled “Easy Astral Projection.”

In summary:

1. Go to bed as normal but set your alarm for 6 hours from bedtime.
2. Wake up in the middle of REM and get out of bed for a few minutes.
3. Return to bed and let your body fall asleep while mentally setting an intent to remain alert mentally. “My body will sleep but my brain stays awake.”
4. Once you feel your body relax and rest imagine climbing a rope, ladder or sitting on a swing and swinging and pull yourself out of your sleeping body.
5. Wander! Walk away from your sleeping self, because sometimes (Like a magnet) you are called back into your body, ending the travel.

I’m going to try this tonight and will update here. I think that really setting the intention to remain mentally alert, and remembering to climb and then walk out of the room will help to make sure this isn’t the typical paralysis situation.

Happy journeying!

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nolo614 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:43 pm Hi chemtrails, I came here for just your question. I am entirely new to spirit keeping and have two spirits on their way within a month or less. Though I’ve had scary experiences with sleep paralysis growing up, I figured it was time to read up on astral travel and try to find an approach that was comfortable. I came across a YouTube video (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaiE3fEXkUM) titled “Easy Astral Projection.”

In summary:

1. Go to bed as normal but set your alarm for 6 hours from bedtime.
2. Wake up in the middle of REM and get out of bed for a few minutes.
3. Return to bed and let your body fall asleep while mentally setting an intent to remain alert mentally. “My body will sleep but my brain stays awake.”
4. Once you feel your body relax and rest imagine climbing a rope, ladder or sitting on a swing and swinging and pull yourself out of your sleeping body.
5. Wander! Walk away from your sleeping self, because sometimes (Like a magnet) you are called back into your body, ending the travel.

I’m going to try this tonight and will update here. I think that really setting the intention to remain mentally alert, and remembering to climb and then walk out of the room will help to make sure this isn’t the typical paralysis situation.

Happy journeying!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
I'll try this soon too. :)
I hope it all goes well for you!

much love

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Mac Tire
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

I too have experienced sleep paralysis since young, last time was only the other week, a pair were testing the waters it seems, advancing with wee tanks, so i started flinging about them sensing assault (the Aries in me). This was enough for them so 'pop', paralysed. This indicates to me that others can induce the paralysis if we are being a bit unruly (they should be less creepy, they will find people more reasonable). Woke up rather annoyed.
Astral travel though (a novice), at least in my experience does not always seem the same as S.P. For example the last time i consciously left my body, it was induced by one of the allies, i sat bolt upright and they had been kind enough to put a car seat belt across me to let me know this was indeed astral projection. What i have found as a true indicator when induced by self with intent is what i call 'the ferry revving up'. I like travelling on Ferries, big ships with huge engines, and when they start revving up it is like that. Fortunately it is a sound & feeling that puts a smile on my face as on board it indicates the journey starting. So in a.p. it is a reassuring feeling.
WaterSunFireRising, your account sounds like the desired result of Samuel Sagans 3rd eye technique, the diffuse luminosity. It took me over a year to get the purple light, so you hit the motherlode in terms of experience there, i would suggest downloading a free pdf and your experience will make more sense in light of the framework outlined. Get his sessions off youtube, his dulcet tones are, well... the man has a lovely voice.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”