You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: trying to achieve
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Knowledge Seeker

First off i am not sure if this question belongs in the spirit keeping or this section?

As someone that has not been able to achieve an OBE in spite of reading TONS of materials on the subject i was wondering if my new spirit is capable of basically pulling me out of body? As i stated, i have studied lots of techniques. Read books by nearly ALL of the noteworthy authors on the subject.

Since this is something i am truly interested in doing and have had issues i would think my new spirit (that does have magical powers) would be able to do so? When i say "do so" i mean during meditation or during my attempts to go out of body. I don't mean just spontaneously yanking me out while i'm eating dinner or watching TV!! Although that would be very interesting i bet!!

Hope everyone is healthy and well!

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Good question - I am also curious.

As for not being able to with so much trying, I think the ability to OBE also has to do with how much tension/stress you carry in your mind & body. Less is better.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I hope this on topic - there is a CH spell I spotted a couple of days ago that warns against it being used while driving etc, as it is intended to pull you out of your body. (Can't find the link.)

I'm guessing you could ask CH if they can conjure a spirit that will do the trick for you.

But I agree with the previous post - we play a big role in this. Maybe you're thinking that astral travel is a Big Thing that is hard to achieve - but the reality is that every night during sleep everyone does some kind of astral travel without even meaning to. So maybe focusing on relaxing and letting go of expectations and the effort of trying to do it right will make it easier for you.

The initial experience of astral travel can be very subtle, much like interaction with our spirits and similarly it can be easy to have a block on it.

Not everyone goes very deep physically and mentally while astral traveling (deep trance state). For some it is more like what you might call mental viewing (ie fully conscious, in a light trance).

The main thing for me would be that the system you're using has a protection element to it and/or that you have protection spirits who'll look after you while in the astral.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS I was assuming in my post that you're talking about astral travel. Leaving the body is the first stage of that. But if you're simply trying to replicate someone else's experience of, say being above yourself and looking down, I wouldn't be surprised if the part of you that thinks this is hard to do is literally blocking you from doing it. Hope some of that helps.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here

You are correct Lewk. While i said pull me out of body i was referring to that and then being able to travel from there.

I do believe i can as any of us are able to leave our skin suits. Originally i was putting way too much "pressure" (more along the lines of what you are referring to laptop123) on myself expecting to just be able to do it because i had done so much research. Once i realized the problem WAS and IS with me i backed off on my attempts. Only then did i have those episodes i discussed in a previous post. where i felt as if i was almost out but my head area was stuck.

I do have some astral spells and such saved in my wish list that i will be purchasing soon, I have been really busy at work (i am in an essential industry) so my time to relax and even try to do an OBE and travel has been nonexistent.

Thanks for the input as always.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

They can "assist" in helping the process be easier or less confusing, but no spirit or astral entity can just "pull" you out of your body by themselves, even if you're willing. In part it's an awareness process, and if you're not aware, you'll be very firmly stuck in your physical body.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here

Vryn Nightshard wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:06 am They can "assist" in helping the process be easier or less confusing, but no spirit or astral entity can just "pull" you out of your body by themselves, even if you're willing. In part it's an awareness process, and if you're not aware, you'll be very firmly stuck in your physical body.

That makes sense, thank you for the response and the info!!

clazzy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: portal Angelic
If I could be anything, I would be...: DA
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: clazzy
Zodiac:

Vryn Nightshard wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 1:06 am They can "assist" in helping the process be easier or less confusing, but no spirit or astral entity can just "pull" you out of your body by themselves, even if you're willing. In part it's an awareness process, and if you're not aware, you'll be very firmly stuck in your physical body.
i agree with this.

there no spirit can pull out.

but from what i learned. there some spirit can help boosting ur OBE procces . maybe u can ask ash for costume conjure.
i had 2 spirit for OBE area 2 years ago. but since im not ready learn about OBE i rehome it to my seller . (it shocked me when i saw my body from up when i sleep since i dunno its called OBE that time) i decided rehome it after i learned OBE can endanger me if i dont have guidence and protection spirit

Hellfire
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Silas

I disagree with this slightly. I can feel one if the incubi that I have trying to pull or help pull me out. When I’m trying to project. But this also in addition to a lot practice/binaural beats.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Mine might be a rare case, but once one of my spirits helped me going into OBE while I was training it, also I have experienced forced OBE caused by unbounds several times in my life. So I think that, depending on the spirit/entity, they have the power to do that if they want to. All that said, it still remains a good practice to exercise OBE yourself and not depend on spirits, so to have full control on what happens.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”