Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I've been looking for a while now for a more detailed explanation of Astral Projection / OOBE and finally I have found a series that goes in deep about everything you need to know about it and even talks about its uses and what you can do in them. I must warn you though that each video is long (about 2 hours and there are 3 of them) so you'll definitely need to take notes and pay attention. The information however is invaluable (and free). I'd suggest giving it a shot if your struggling with Astral Projection, maybe even comment some of your guys' experiences with the methods explained in this video if you get a chance. I've only just watched all 3 videos and I'm excited to try it out for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQjAIlFZWWc

Good luck and stay safe.

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

(Decided to keep track of my progress here incase I somehow lose my personal copy)

Day 1 (Sun 17th May 2020)
Fell asleep at Midnight
Alarm set for 6am

I woke up two times during the time that I fell asleep and the time that my alarm was meant to go off, both of these times I had moved before I could even understand what was going on. I attempted to picture myself as being in the mirror but fell asleep quickly afterwards both times. When I woke up by my alarm at 6am I got up to get myself a glass of water and then recited the techniques that I was going to use. I stayed up for 5 minutes before laying back down and going back to sleep with the willing intent that I'm going to wake up and enter The Phase no matter what. Unfortunately, I don't recall waking up again until 10am which by that time seemed like it was already too late to try and enter The Phase.

~ NF - Nate
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've decided to have two different methods to try out and alternate between the two (or try them both on the same night if I'm feeling up to it). Here is the other method I'm trying out if you're interested: https://www.reddit.com/r/AstralProjecti ... on_method/ This will be referred to as 'Method 2' and the other will be referred to as 'Method 1'

Day 2 (Mon 18th May 2020)
Method 2: Attempts: 2
Fell asleep at 0:10am (ish)
Alarm set for 1:15am

For some reason this method stood out to me a lot more than the other 2 methods that I read through before going to sleep. After waking up from my alarm at 1:15am I stayed awake for about half an hour watching a little Youtube and reading over the Reddit post again to refresh what I had to do in my mind. It seemed fairly simple, but even the Reddit posted that the simple actions can turn complicated if you overthink them too much. I had a very positive attitude with this method, after about half an hour I laid in bed on my side in the usual position that I would fall asleep in, with my arms over the covers so I could better identify if I could feel my hands against the soft duvet or not. I laid there for a good 5 - 10 minutes as I could feel my body start to relax and felt like I was on the right track. After that, I started to repeat my name in my head over and over again (the method refers to doing this when in the relaxed state so when you shift your consciousness to your astral body this voice in your head should amplify and should sound real.) hoping to hear it outside of my head. Unfortunately, I couldn't feel a shift in consciousness to indicate that my body had fully gone to sleep. I laid there for a good 15 minutes but nothing happened. I got kinda fed up so I sat up breaking all progress and started again, this time laying on my back instead. Again nothing happened as I laid there for another 15 minutes (which looking back at it now seemed like a waste of time as I was discouraged by the first time not working all that well), after that I was sort of fed up of not being able to get to that heightened conscious aware state and went back to sleep.

Personal Analysis:
Maybe I didn't get enough 'pre-sleep' to make this method effective enough, or maybe because I was staring at my computer screen for 30 minutes that it woke me up too much so that my body was too awake to go back to 'sleep.' Next time I'm going to sleep for maybe 15 minutes longer and not watch youtube or go on my phone for that half an hour period that I stay awake for. It also seems that trying a second time if the first time doesn't work might be a waste of time as you are already discouraged of how you didn't get to Astral Project the first time and start to have doubts.

~ NF - Nate
Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: GA,DA, some WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Neso

Hmm I can not say I have had any OBEs for sure but have been trying here and there for projection. I'll try this out to. Got the day one video playing.

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Day 3 (Tues 19th May)
Method 2 Attempts: 2
Fell Asleep 1:45am
Woke up 2:45am

I remember that before I had woken up by my alarm at 2:45am that I had a small dream about something that I couldn't fully remember. When I woke up by my alarm I could feel my body was slightly cold (one of the signs of the body entering REM sleep) which was a good sign that I was primed for the occasion. After reading through the method again and waiting for about half an hour I then laid back in bed to try and AP. It took a while to get my body to feel like it had gone into Sleep Paralysis (maybe about 20 minutes) and before this time I didn't experience anything new. However, after a while I felt my body kinda change state and my heart started racing as I hadn't felt this before, I am going to take this as a sign of progress, however I didn't experience any the symptoms of being in sleep paralysis (hearing weird noises, hearing voices) and I thought that I was separating (trying to move my hands to grab the rope) but it turned out that I wasn't. I tried again this time in a different position (the first time I was laying on my back) but I didn't get as far as the first time.

~ NF - Nate
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Day 4 (Wed 20th May)
Method 2 Attempts: 0
Fell Asleep: 1:30am
Woke up 2:40am

Last night I wasn't able to perform any attempts since the moment that I was awoken by my alarm clock I was extremely tired and didn't have the energy to be able to even try to Astral Project. I think I might've even went back to sleep shortly after my alarm went off and then woke up a couple minutes later again. My plan of action is to meditate for about 15 minutes after getting woken up by my alarm, read more about astral travel in the last 15 minutes and then lay on top of my duvet so I won't feel anything on my body whilst trying to AP. Also it's probably worth getting one or two full night sleep to avoid this happening again and missing the opportunity of trying to AP.

~ NF - Nate
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Day 5 (Thrus 21st May)
Method 2 Attempts: 1
Fell Asleep 1:30am
Woke up: 2:45am

When I awoke from my alarm I didn't feel that slight cold feeling that is meant to be a sign of your body preparing for REM sleep (or maybe it was because it was so damn hot last night that I didn't feel my body temperature change?), anyways despite feeling like I might've slept through the first cycle of REM sleep I got up nonetheless and tried to meditate for about 15 minutes. Turns out that it's pretty difficult to meditate when you wake up at 2:45am and your body is telling you to go back to bed and sleep, however, I did attempt to meditate anyways. I got in my usual position to start meditating but my mind wasn't clearing and was kinda impatient. Since I used a timer to make sure I meditate for a full 15 minutes I looked at the timer 2 times to see how long I had meditated for. In the end I stopped after about 10 minutes realizing that my mind wasn't going to clear and was gonna keep bugging me to go back to bed and sleep. For the remainder of the time, I went through a few discussions on AP just to get myself in the mindset of being able to AP and trying to build that confidence. I decided to try and lay on top of my duvet this time, mainly because of the heat but also since I assumed I would be more sensitive to the weird feeling you get when your body goes into that completely relaxed state. However it didn't last very long and I soon found myself falling back asleep which kinda annoyed me when I woke up this morning.

~ NF - Nate
LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Day 6
Method 2 Attempts: 1
Fell asleep: 1:30am
Woke up: 2:45am

Nothing much to report last night, I woke up from my initial alarm at 2:45am and then didn't get out of bed until my next alarm went off (at around 3:15am to let me know that I've been awake long enough to try and AP.) however, I fell asleep until I turned off the 3:15am alarm and then tried to AP. I laid in bed but wasn't really focused, in that sort of half awake state, and so consequently I fell back asleep pretty quickly.

~ NF - Nate
bba
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 2

writing down these dreams can also help, because sometimes we become conscious in the dream but we forget !

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Zodiac:

bba wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:49 am writing down these dreams can also help, because sometimes we become conscious in the dream but we forget !
Yeah I have been doing that for the past few months, at this point I can recall dreams quite well. Unfortunately that isn't the skill that I'm focused on right now haha.

~ NF - Nate

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”