Crazy OBE (Story) (crazy for me at least)

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My OBE.
Firstly, I do tend to get sleep paralysis from time to time, so I'm very experienced with that. But what I just experienced (a few days ago) I've never had happen before in my life! It was like my first actually OBE, if we're not counting third person view while in sleep paralysis :p

Okay so here's how it all started...
A few nights ago I was talking to my spirits. I kinda ignored them all day so when night came I wanted to tell them how I was feeling and just chat with them a bit. So I started just talking as usual, telling them random things and how I'm looking forward to connecting with them, and I told them why I liked them and such. The usual. But here's the other thing that maybe fits into why I had this wild (for me) and unexpected OBE...
My Elematrix Elf companion, S, is the one who I felt I had bonded with the least so far, so I ended up meditating with her that night. I also ended up sleeping with her vessel, an obsidian tumbled stone. And.. she is also supposed to be good at communicating with me in dreams, as well as is very good at magick.
So after talking with all my spirits I was feeling good and I started to get all jokey and playful. I was basically finally done talking to them but then, because I was feeling good I had the feelings inside of me that wanted to add into the conversation that I wanted them to manifest to me, I started to joke to them saying "okay guys but I have to say this since I'm a human who loves to see tangible things: you're all totally welcome to manifest to me in any way you'd like to.. hehehe" I was joking, lots of feelings at work here, and I was calling myself a "pesky human" and "as a ‘pesky human’ I have to ask to see things with my eyes and experience them". I then proceed to say, (and I do believe I was mainly directing this towards S too because I was talking with her last and I was about to go to bed with her vessel, and I definitely invited her into my dreams that night), while still joking around, "and you're even welcome to scare me! haha, well maybe not scare me, but you can surprise me! I don't mind at all hahaha". I continued to joke and play around a bit until I finally thanked them and ended the conversation.

Okay so here's the OBE.
I went to bed with S's vessel, an Obsidian tumbled stone, as well as Selenite and Black Tourmaline.
I also need to mention that I did wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I then of course got back into bed and tried to go back to sleep. I'm not the best sleeper so I did spend some time lying awake, trying to go back to sleep.

So here's how it started. I guess I did fall asleep because it started with a dream. I was having a dream, which the details of are unimportant but it did involve a classroom and I believe at the end of the dream I had some kind of powers surrounding flying or wings or something (just a possibly coincidental side note).
Then the next thing I know is that I’m lying in my bed trying to fall asleep. Like as if it wasn’t a dream, I really thought I was in bed trying to sleep still, or maybe it felt to me like I had woken up out of the dream I was just having. So I was still dreaming, but I was lying there “trying to sleep”, thinking I was still awake from before, and all of the sudden this meme phrase, like block letters all capitalized, pops into my mind and I can clearly see it just like you’d see a meme and it says something like “ WHEN YOU’RE A NEMU(?) AND ESP AND EFT ARE ..... (I forget)”, or something like “WHEN YOU’RE NEMU AND YOUR POWERS ARE ESP AND EBT(?)” (idk what the second word/abbreviation was, but the first was ESP) and as soon as I read this in my mind, all of the sudden I start getting the intense feeling like when I have sleep paralysis: paralysis, weird body sensations, my ears start making that electronic/ringing/tuning into a higher frequency noise, and on top of that I hear this noise that sounds like liquid trickling through my body (which I actually realized after I had woken up that this noise was derived from the noise some early morning birds were making. They make this noise that sounds like water trickling/bubbling), andddd thennn "my ESP/mind reading” "powers" started going off because I could suddenly hear the tiniest sound of frogs croaking outside! 
(Remember: I'm lucid and awake but still in that weird dream state, so my thinking is still not entirely 'normal' or based in total reality. When you're dreaming you believe some things are true that actually never happened) And so what was going on in my thought process was that this block letter meme thing that popped up in my mind was like a secret code phrase from creepy hollows, or that someone posted this phrase on the CH forum and its supposed to activate your powers of telepathy or ESP or super advanced hearing or whatever. Nemu (or whatever the word was) was like a type of “special person” or entity that had these powers within them. It was like as if I had read about these “Nemu” people before because an image of a pale bald person’s face came to mind right when I saw the phrase, kind of looking like Bane from Batman, like it was as if I had read about them before. This was my thought process/reality at this time.
So I had read this phrase and boom: I'm hit with sleep paralysis, intense body feelings, ears making that electronic computer / tuning into higher frequency noise, sounds like water trickling through my body, and now I can hear frogs suddenly croaking in the distance. And then the meme block letters pops up again, or maybe it was still there and I can’t help but accidentally read it a second time which “activates” it again and I feel another rush/wave of intense energy run through my body, the water trickling and ringing goes off again, that intense feeling hits me again, like my brain is being overloaded with info/higher frequencies. And I was like holyyyy ****, thinking that I like accidentally activated some insane thing within me. And so then I believe, again, I couldn’t help but accidentally read the phrase again, which I was trying hard not to at this point but you know how your brain sometimes just can’t help but think a thought... and here’s where it gets crazy! The OBE. 

I say the meme phrase again accidentally and now all of the sudden I can’t remember exactly, I either get pulled out of my body, or I simply get lifted up into the air and out of my bed. But I get pulled out of my bed and I start being levitated through the air and omg this was vivid!!! This was actually happening to me!! I'm experiencing this in first person, totally real, and totally 100% feeling myself being lifted out of my bed and starting to float out of bed.
And at this point I now remember how last night I was talking to my spirit companions and after my talk I joked to them that as a “pesky human” I have to ask them to manifest to me in some way and how I had said “haha feel free to even scare me! haha, or well maybe not scare me but you can totally surprise me! Lol” and so this thought was going through my mind and I was like OMG! I think my spirit companions are levitating me through the ***** air right now!!!! They are picking me up and carrying me across the room!! OMG! 
So I got pulled out of my bed and I’m being carried away from my bed to the other side of the room, it was really happening. And I could feel myself, completely anti-gravity floating. It was all totally real all happening right there in my room. I’m in my sweat pants and my t shirt. I was in this sort of fetal position with my legs curled up closer in to me and I was like rocking around a bit and kind of lightly spinning around because it was so anti-gravity. So I get lifted across the stove (I'm in a studio apartment where the room is just one single long rectangular room) and then across over into the living room. I get carried up to the ceiling where my feet and legs sort of go through the ceiling but the main core of my body can’t. I‘m then carried, while still half through the ceiling into the far wall and again, I can’t go through it, my legs do but the rest of my body bumps into it and the wall and ceiling prevent me from going through . I then bounce back to the direction I came and am being floated, still in the fetal position back across the room again towards my bed. And it’s at this point that I’m like calling upon my spirit companions to give me “good energy” or healing energy or whatever they can offer me for comfort, lmaooo. I called out all their names and I’m like please give me some good energy right now omgggg. I was asking them for protection. It felt so crazy and I had no control! I then float back towards my bed but then, again, I get turned around and the same thing happens, I move up into the ceiling, my legs go partially through but my body can’t, I bump into the far wall and top corner of the ceiling and then float/get moved back towards my bed again. 
That's pretty much it but there's more details below.
Now I don’t remember how I got into my body, probably because once I got into my body and “woke up” I was so shocked and excited that the last part of it became blurry to me. I think I finally got set down, or "paused" in the kitchen area which is a few feet from my bed because I remember wanting to turn on the light in the kitchen but I was kind of above the kitchen still and then I was like “no I need to turn in the light next to my bed, this is weird” so then I somehow got back into my body. Maybe I had floated back into it. I remember being above the kitchen and calling out like a second time to my spirit companions to keep me safe.
So I then ended up back in my body /back in my bed where I then had control over myself, got up, hit the light switch and was like "OMGGGG, S was that you who did this!?!??" "Omg *calling their names again* are you guys here with me!? Did you guys see that!?? Omgggg!!!" I then called out to them and asked them to be with me and I half explained to them what happened but couldn’t get over how crazy it was. And it was then that I realize that I’m still holding my black tourmaline palm stone as well as S's vessel! in the same hand. Oh and also, when I wanted to turn on the light in the kitchen I checked the time on the microwave and it read “9:06” and I was like what!??? How is it only 9 at night!!!? But then of course I woke up to see that it was actually 5:30 in the morning.  This was an insane experience!!!

And I do wonder if S or any of my friends contributed to this. I still need to ask. I don’t think they forced me to have an OBE and levitated me through the air but I wonder if they or S somehow made this to happen since I was totally teasing them the night before. It seems pretty coincidental. And if they were, I’m grateful that they were so willing to go along with my “pesky human” wishes lol. It was a really cool experience!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I'm more impressed that you can remember that many details in your dream. XD

But anyway, that's awesome! I never experience something that intense.

But I'm curious if it could possibly have been sleep paralysis that has caused this to happen? Or was it your friends that actually made you have an OBE?

Either way, pretty neat experience.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:22 am I'm more impressed that you can remember that many details in your dream. XD

But anyway, that's awesome! I never experience something that intense.

But I'm curious if it could possibly have been sleep paralysis that has caused this to happen? Or was it your friends that actually made you have an OBE?

Either way, pretty neat experience.
Ahh thanks for reading all of that. I hope you enjoyed!

And hahah, well it really wasn't like a dream at all. I was completely lucid for it! If I remember correctly, I think that I first thought it was happening in real life, like I was actually being levitated out of bed for real. As silly as that sounds. But it all happened so quickly, like within 1 minute, so once it was over I had fully realized it was an OBE.

And yeah I'll be asking her about it soon! It's just that I get sleep paralysis ALL the time and I've never once had something like this happen. And that fact mixed with how I was talking with them the night before is why it seems like they/or she may have had something to do to encourage it.
Normally when I get sleep paralysis, if I choose to stay in it long enough, I'll start to see my vision go through like a wormhole looking thing made up of tons of trippy colors and geometric patterns. And the one time I got through that I ended up seeing visuals of outer space and my vision approaching a Jupiter looking planet.. but I never end up going that far with my sleep paralysis visuals because I get so many weird sensations and sounds in my ears/mind that it just feels way too intense to handle. It's really weird. How I experience sleep paralysis now is not at all how it happened to me as a kid. I really need to research what my experiences are that I have with it. I'm just not interested in doing that atm :p

But yes, a pretty neat experience indeed (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Ahh thanks for reading all of that. I hope you enjoyed!

And hahah, well it really wasn't like a dream at all. I was completely lucid for it! If I remember correctly, I think that I first thought it was happening in real life, like I was actually being levitated out of bed for real. As silly as that sounds. But it all happened so quickly, like within 1 minute, so once it was over I had fully realized it was an OBE.

And yeah I'll be asking her about it soon! It's just that I get sleep paralysis ALL the time and I've never once had something like this happen. And that fact mixed with how I was talking with them the night before is why it seems like they/or she may have had something to do to encourage it.
Normally when I get sleep paralysis, if I choose to stay in it long enough, I'll start to see my vision go through like a wormhole looking thing made up of tons of trippy colors and geometric patterns. And the one time I got through that I ended up seeing visuals of outer space and my vision approaching a Jupiter looking planet.. but I never end up going that far with my sleep paralysis visuals because I get so many weird sensations and sounds in my ears/mind that it just feels way too intense to handle. It's really weird. How I experience sleep paralysis now is not at all how it happened to me as a kid. I really need to research what my experiences are that I have with it. I'm just not interested in doing that atm :p

But yes, a pretty neat experience indeed (:
Were you scared when you experienced that? The OBE, I mean.

Sleep paralysis must sucks. How can you handle that? Is it like every night when you go to bed?

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:43 pm
Were you scared when you experienced that? The OBE, I mean.

Sleep paralysis must sucks. How can you handle that? Is it like every night when you go to bed?
I was actually surprisingly accepting of it and I wasn't scared. When I was getting the sleep paralysis feelings it was a little freaky because I literally thought something was "activating" inside me, and I didn't know what to do, and then how I said it sounded like there was water/fluid trickling through my body, well I though it was like fluid being released through my spine or something LOL. So when that happened I was like, "W.T.F.!"
But the actual OBE of levitating out of bed, I wasn't scared I was just surprised and extremely caught off guard. But I also had no control over it so that's why I was calling out to my friends to help keep me safe. It was just very unexpected. It was a fun thrill! I had a huge smile and excitement when I awoke :p)

I'm used to the paralysis but nooo it doesn't happen every night! It usually happens if I wake up in the early hours and if my brain and body is caught in just the perfect state of my brain being awake and my body thinking I'm still supposed to be in dreamland I guess lol. So it only happens randomly, but I also can make it happen if I really want to. And I can force myself out of it too because it's happened to me so much. I just have to use all of my might to force my body to jolt forward and wake up lol. I'm not gonna lie though, it still gives me a creepy feeling when I'm in it, like my state of mind always feels uncomfortable and a bit frightened/paranoid in an odd way.

Did you say you've gotten sleep paralysis before? I always like to hear peoples sleep paralysis stories :p

"It's mee!" - S
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

I was actually surprisingly accepting of it and I wasn't scared. When I was getting the sleep paralysis feelings it was a little freaky because I literally thought something was "activating" inside me, and I didn't know what to do, and then how I said it sounded like there was water/fluid trickling through my body, well I though it was like fluid being released through my spine or something LOL. So when that happened I was like, "W.T.F.!"
But the actual OBE of levitating out of bed, I wasn't scared I was just surprised and extremely caught off guard. But I also had no control over it so that's why I was calling out to my friends to help keep me safe. It was just very unexpected. It was a fun thrill! I had a huge smile and excitement when I awoke :p)

I'm used to the paralysis but nooo it doesn't happen every night! It usually happens if I wake up in the early hours and if my brain and body is caught in just the perfect state of my brain being awake and my body thinking I'm still supposed to be in dreamland I guess lol. So it only happens randomly, but I also can make it happen if I really want to. And I can force myself out of it too because it's happened to me so much. I just have to use all of my might to force my body to jolt forward and wake up lol. I'm not gonna lie though, it still gives me a creepy feeling when I'm in it, like my state of mind always feels uncomfortable and a bit frightened/paranoid in an odd way.

Did you say you've gotten sleep paralysis before? I always like to hear peoples sleep paralysis stories :p
I think only one time I did experience that. It was when I was in middle school.

I slept late like always, and I woke up. Well, I'm not exactly awake maybe I was like in between sleep and wakefulness. I found myself in my bed and in my room. Nothing changes. It was dark.
But I noticed I couldn't move. I try to move my arm and leg and all that.

Honestly, I was so busy trying to move that I didn't notice a black figure at the edge of the bed. He walked toward me but I was still focused on trying to lift my arm. I didn't even care he was there at all. I wasn't even scared. And then I woke up pretty normally.

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Omg.. this is the post I needed!!

This makes me even more curious about a question I've had for the longest time!!! I made a forum post about it here. viewtopic.php?f=276&t=78888

I'm dying to hear what you have to say!!

Do you feel you kind of start blacking out before you go into this wormhole/ feel weird sensations and hear sounds?

I immediately fidget out of a paralysis state as quickly as I can because I have so much fear of it. But I now wonder if I've prevented myself from having OBE/ crazy dream experiences because of this. Not many have shared their thoughts on this.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Also, I have some experiences here that are off-topic, but have some bits related to sleep paralysis in them.

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=76073

viewtopic.php?f=97&t=76585

I'm really curious to know if you've ever experienced anything like this either.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:39 pm I think only one time I did experience that. It was when I was in middle school.

I slept late like always, and I woke up. Well, I'm not exactly awake maybe I was like in between sleep and wakefulness. I found myself in my bed and in my room. Nothing changes. It was dark.
But I noticed I couldn't move. I try to move my arm and leg and all that.

Honestly, I was so busy trying to move that I didn't notice a black figure at the edge of the bed. He walked toward me but I was still focused on trying to lift my arm. I didn't even care he was there at all. I wasn't even scared. And then I woke up pretty normally.
Ahh interesting! Yeah I always hear how a lot of people see a black figure. I think I've maybe experienced that once as a kid too, but I don't think seeing the black figure was ever common for me. That's good you were calm though. I remember the first times it ever happened it always felt like I couldn't breath and that's pretty scary :p

"It's mee!" - S
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

chemtrailchild wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:51 am Omg.. this is the post I needed!!

This makes me even more curious about a question I've had for the longest time!!! I made a forum post about it here. viewtopic.php?f=276&t=78888

I'm dying to hear what you have to say!!

Do you feel you kind of start blacking out before you go into this wormhole/ feel weird sensations and hear sounds?

I immediately fidget out of a paralysis state as quickly as I can because I have so much fear of it. But I now wonder if I've prevented myself from having OBE/ crazy dream experiences because of this. Not many have shared their thoughts on this.
Ayyyy I was wondering who out there experiences this same thing! I'm gonna reply to your questions in the links you attached.

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”