How could I use a sigil to astral project?

Saito
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of Fear
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What method would work, I don't use sigils often and would like to know your guy's methods

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

I am curious about this too

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Well I don't AP but I do make sigils from time to time and since no one replied I'll add something :p

I feel like I'm going to be stating the obvious but I would just make a few sigils with a statement of intent that declares something like, "I am able to astral project safely, without harming myself", or since I think I've heard there are different techniques to learn to AP you could say, "I master the _____ technique and easily accomplish the first stage of AP every time I try".

Again, I feel like maybe I'm stating the obvious and this isn't the answer you were looking for but this is definitely what I would do as a start!
You'll know exactly what you'll want to accomplish and through your work at learning to AP your desired result as stated by the sigil will definitely manifest!
One day, after putting in the effort through practice, the AP will just work, and then boom, sigil manifested.
It definitely can't hurt (as long as your sigil is carefully worded of course)!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
someone
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

https://lightwarriorslegion.com/sigil-m ... our-sigil/

This is a more in-depth description of what WaterSunFireRising described. It's the generally accepted method for making a sigil in modern chaos magick if you look at the example you don't have to be great at drawing just be creative and go with whatever feels right. The hardest part is usually forgetting it since people had to put thought into making it to begin with, but since it's already in your sub-conscience, it's better to not actively think about it.

I'm going to save myself time: READ "THREE BOOKS OF OCCULT PHILOSOPHY"

I make the best french toast.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”