You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rome Arykel
Zodiac:

For a while whenever I project water is always a part of my projection. Before i would just feel wet when I exited projecting like i just jumped out of a pool but now when i project the whole room fills up with water like its coming from my body. When im at the right point in projection before i exit my body i feel warm water around like im just supposed to be in it. It’s calming I wanna know if others experienced this with in a similar way with maybe other elements

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I haven't. But with the method I've used I wouldn't have expected this.

What I'm wondering is: Are you a water sun sign, or do you feel you have an affinity with water spirits? Do you keep water spirits? Are you someone who connects well at an emotional level?

Have you ever done any work with the elements?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Rome4900
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Rome Arykel
Zodiac:

My moon is in cancer and i can kinda feel emotions pretty well just not to great and i only keep 2 water spirits. I got a binding that told me i was an elemental mage before so im wondering if i can try and experiment with different elements. But no I haven’t done any work with the elements

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

This is really interesting, I've experienced something very weird and similar as a child. I always had a strong connection to water and am a cancer sun and mercury. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Very interesting.

You could be more in-touch with the water element or it could be a sort of message to work with the aspects of water more.

You mentioned being a elemental mage in the past, perhaps start working with water more in all its aspects and then keep an eye open on which element to move to next after you've worked with water more.

I've had a complete natal chart done before and mine is full of earth and water and only a tiny bit of air and fire. That may seem like an imbalance but I've continued to receive message to work with earth and water more. In a way, I think the air and fire elements are more in hand even though they are only a little bit of my makeup and I think it may be an over abundance of earth and water that I need to control better.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”