identify realms in Astral Travel/OBE

Míng
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I am a dream-worker, I travel to different places from time to time. The only thing didn't change is that I was always on a mission. Mostly, I have to save someone or a group of people.
Recently, with some master's guidance and attunement, I started to astral travel and OBE in awaken state, which allows me with fully control of my body.
The scene is different from what I used to see in my dream. My dreams are always colorful. The recent astral travel I have experienced lead me to somewhere without gravity, which links the sky and the ground. Most creatures could fly including huge whales.

Questions:
1, How do you identify your realms?
2, The last meditation I did with my demon legionnaire from Paimon's legion. Does infernal entities could also go to non-infernal realms?
3, Do you usually need a guide/astral spirit for a ride and protection? If yes, please indicate the race and sellers.
Thanks ahead for help.

*Logic brings one from A to B, imagination takes you everywhere*
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Míng wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:49 pm Questions:
2, The last meditation I did with my demon legionnaire from Paimon's legion. Does infernal entities could also go to non-infernal realms?
3, Do you usually need a guide/astral spirit for a ride and protection? If yes, please indicate the race and sellers.
Thanks ahead for help.
1) Define Identify Realms. How do you want to identify realms? I mean there's many realms and they're not strictly only angel/demonic/djinn/whatever realms. So just ask someone living there what the place is called?
2) Yes
3) No, but they can be helpful.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Quilin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Míng wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:49 pm Most creatures could fly including huge whales.

Questions:
Thanks ahead for help.
Space whales!

Ok, enough silliness. Time for answers....

1) I typically talk to those I meet and ask where I am. If I can't find anyone or get a real answer I make something up.

2) Yes... very easily. Some of them even live there. Demons are actually very widespread outside the "infernal realms".

3) Technically, no. You will need to be vigilant and protect yourself, though. Most of the risk is from parasites leeching energy or hitchhikers following you home, from my experiences. It's not terrible risky for the most part beyond these things.

Learning your own energy flow and taking time to remove parasites is wise (visualization helps). You can also use protection spells, wards, or get a spirit that knows energy flows and can help you heal any damage. Basically anyone who can reach into your energy can help you do this, but make sure it's someone you trust because this is a vulnerable state for you to be in. Yes, demons can do this... but so can many others.

As to hitchhikers: you can either keep them out (the same way you'd keep out unbounds) or treat them as new potential companions and choose to interact with them. If you do the latter, be careful as they can be tricky. Also they can be disoriented from being in a new realm (ours).

If you really want a guide, picking someone from the realm you are traveling to is your best bet. Guides are nice, but they can wrap you up in local drama if you are not careful. Local drama examples: political intrigue, feuding clans. Local drama can be fun and exciting, but it also can be frustrating and lead to trouble. Do what you think is best regarding local drama.

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”