some advice on astral plane and ayahuasca?

curtblaze202
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: zues speed

Hi All,

sorry it has taken me a few days to respond have been quite busy.
firstly thanks to ''LVSL'' for explaining how to relive or transgress a past memory or memories and also explaining about how to possibly induce a trance like state by reflection i will look into that a little further and start to practice that technique?, do you have any tips i.e. time duration for example how to begin etc.

next thank you to ''MUSE'' for suggesting that dmt instead of ayahuasca would be more productive in getting to the astral plane. i was wondering do you yourself have experience or knowledge on how dmt might get me into that state?, i wish to point out that i would be more than willing to pay for such services as i realize that your time and effort is not always free. if dmt can get to the astral plane would i need some type of guide or shaman to help me achieve what i wish to achieve once on the astral plane?.

finally thanks to ''APROPHIS'' for continuing to contribute to my treads and helping in explaining thoroughly what my be helpful in terms of meditation and how to reach that state as well as recommending herbs as a solution to perhaps get to a trance like state in order to reach the astral.

what might you all recommend once i reach the astral plane in terms of living out fantasy's for example would require journey bindings but are there specific ones and could you possibly recommend any good sellers both on here as well as outside of CH?.

also a recommendation of the best astral projection/travel/viewing spells you might or might not know?, and if an actual spell caster could set spells more like a service provided rather than buy spells and try myself.

Regards..

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:30 pm next thank you to ''MUSE'' for suggesting that dmt instead of ayahuasca would be more productive in getting to the astral plane. i was wondering do you yourself have experience or knowledge on how dmt might get me into that state?, i wish to point out that i would be more than willing to pay for such services as i realize that your time and effort is not always free. if dmt can get to the astral plane would i need some type of guide or shaman to help me achieve what i wish to achieve once on the astral plane?.
It's just a theory of mine. I can't say DMT has ever helped me reach some sort of astral/spiritual nexus or anything fantastic, but I have taken both Ayahuasca and DMT for reasons. Ayahuasca has always been about the personal journey, the expansive enlightenment that you find within yourself and the world that you inhabit. It's a very, in my experience, "grounding" type of high that - whilst still delivering some amazing and intimate experiences, - isn't (again imo) "buoyant" enough to really make much astral-level break through's. So to speak. On the contrary, DMT is - quite literally, - the death serum. It's what your brain produces when you're dying, and it's known for causing OBE's and feelings of your last moments. It's a very intense experience and I wouldn't recommend doing it. Period. Not only because it's - technically - illegal in many states, but also because it's just not a good "first" to try.

So, did I personally experience the astral while on DMT? No. Not in the way that most would like to hear, anyway. I did have experiences, just as anyone would, but they weren't amazing or awe inspiring and I certainly wasn't level headed enough to truly feel enriched by the experience. I had better experiences just exploring my own existence with fancy root tea (Ayahuasca) than I did forcing my body into thinking it was dying. However, as stated before, Ayahuasca isn't meant for astral travel...whereas DMT is by technicality, an OBE inducer. In theory. Take all that with a hefty grain of salt, and try not to make too many mistakes while exploring these routes. Also, if at all possible...keep things legal.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:30 pm what might you all recommend once i reach the astral plane in terms of living out fantasy's
I'd recommend not astral traveling if that's your goal.
curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:30 pm also a recommendation of the best astral projection/travel/viewing spells you might or might not know?
I don't know any in particular, but Huff makes some pretty cool Orbs and Blujay has always been a fan favorite for spellcasting.

- Muse
curtblaze202
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: zues speed

Hi Everybody,

sorry once again for such a gap time wise in between posts, personal life takes over sometimes.

anyhow thank you ''MUSE'' for the last two posts in my thread and explaining thoroughly about both ayahuasca and dmt experiences you both experienced.
i must say that ayahuasca does sound to be quite enlightening where as dmt or as mike Tyson calls it the toad lol does sound terrifying.

i know someone who has done dmt and they had a very scary trip with it which did put me of at the time but i think it might be something i might think about in the future. but definitely ayahuasca is something that i 100% want to try hear there is a very good shaman in Costa Rica who is supposed to be very good. so perhaps after this whole covid-19 situation it might be worth a travel to.

does both ''HUFF'' and ''BLU JAY'' have any means in which i can contact them on here please?

also finally you said that the astral plane would not be what is required to experience and live out fantasy's so could you perhaps divulge a little more if you can on what might be the best thing/technique for that please?
and if there are any good spell-casters or practitioners in solely in this particular area who might be able to help me please.

Thanks
Regards..

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:29 pm also finally you said that the astral plane would not be what is required to experience and live out fantasy's so could you perhaps divulge a little more if you can on what might be the best thing/technique for that please?
Lucid Dreaming.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:53 pm
curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:29 pm also finally you said that the astral plane would not be what is required to experience and live out fantasy's so could you perhaps divulge a little more if you can on what might be the best thing/technique for that please?
Lucid Dreaming.
Can confirm, the more you get a handle of your dreams - the more fun you have.
Who needs drugs when you've got imagination? *cue spongebob meme*

- Muse

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”