some advice on astral plane and ayahuasca?

curtblaze202
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: zues speed

Hi,
does anyone think that its possible with a spell or practitioner to help induce a state of astral travel or viewing with ayahuasca?, i mean whilst under the influence of ayahuasca.

is there a known term or type of spell or more state of being that can replicate an alternate reality to the one we live now where anything is possible?, i.e. to do anything with anyone and for it to be real as living normally.

like being able to go on adventures or holidays or explore and share and experience different experiences etc with anyone you have encountered in life or anyone famous for example. and for those individuals to be exactly like there real life counterparts etc.

can anyone on here possibly help me with this or recommend anyone who might specialize in this field.

Thanks
Regards..

Bluemew666
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

Astral projection is by no means easy or, at least with my own experiences. Like anything else it's something that you have to practice to be able to do what you're asking. But I know astral spirits can act almost as a guide if you have one from the astral realm. One thing I use for help is binaural beats because certain hrz frequencies helps activate certain parts of your brain and body to help with astral travel. Maybe try listening to the stuff "the astral circle" puts on youtube. But I will say this what may work for me may not work for you because every person is different and no two metaphysical paths are the same. I hope this answer helps some but if not I know there's lots of members on here who may be able to help. Happy traveling my friend.

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Don't use Ayahuasca to try to astral project. It should be reserved as a sacred/spiritually cathartic experience, for those who really need it. I often see people think of it as some sort of recreational gateway to the otherworld and abuse it, or the one thing to open their third eye, or whatever. That's really not what it is about. And if you were going to try it (if you've not already) you should do so with the guidance of a shaman who is properly initiated.

There are no quick methods to do what you want to do.
As Bluemew has said, you have to put in the work if you want to astral travel successfully/on command.

The rest of what you're talking about is confusing, it ranges from wanting to explore a magical reality to wanting to connect with and have adventures with people you may or may not know. These are all different things.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi All,
thanks for all the positive feedback and comments so far, i will take on board what ''bluemew666'' said about said about hrz frequencies and how practice makes perfect etc. i guess like anything else in life whether t be metaphysical or real world you have to put in the work to get out.

regarding what ''vipera aspis atra'' spoke off in regards to not trying ayahuasca to use for astral travel/projection i thought might be a good idea to be used for the purpose of the astral plane but thanks for explaining it is not a good idea i have heard that using a shaman is the best route when practicing ayahuasca.

with what i was seeking eg exploring a magical reality or alternate reality or wanting to connect with and have adventures with people i may or may knot know, i thought they both went hand in hand so thanks for explaining they are 2 different things.

can you please explain though what i would need to do in order to achieve both?, i realize that will not be easy. but is there a spell a type of entity etc? could you please explain how i would start going about wanting to achieve both and more importantly can it be done?.

Regards..

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

curtblaze202 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:40 pm can you please explain though what i would need to do in order to achieve both?, i realize that will not be easy. but is there a spell a type of entity etc? could you please explain how i would start going about wanting to achieve both and more importantly can it be done?.

Regards..
Try to achieve astral travelling and obe first, that will take enough of your time and attention. You will need it for the other thing anyway.

Also there are spells on CH that can create fantasy realms for you. But again, you'll have to be able to travel astrally.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

There's several astral travel /obe spells in the Ch store that might help you

By replicating an alternate reality, maybe one of Ch journeying bindings might be what you are looking for?

curtblaze202
new here
new here

Hi All,

once again thank you ''aprophis'' and ''gentleangelwhisperer'' for you help and input in what i need to do to go about achieving what i asked for.

is there any form or way at all to be put into a trance like state or put under with any type of herbal remedy etc which can put me into the astral plane or state needed in order for me to carry out this?.

can this work for reliving past memories as well?, can past memories be relived in the manner in which you experienced them in the first place?.

Lvsl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me "jessie" is ok
Zodiac:

It really depends whether you really want to do it or not, and the reason as to why you would like to do an Astral projection or an OBE.

Can this work for reliving past memory:
In some ways, yes, but not always in full ways, it can. At times, when my spirit friend around me wanted to communicate with me, it was usually them who told me that they wanted to know more about me, and then them telling me to sit down. In this way, some of my past memories were accessed, but it's not always the full experience as it was, because part of the knowledge associated to it was blocked. A lot of times, it was mainly because I got little to no motivation to regain it, which in this case, the whole blame is on me lol. So the motivation under it really *is* an important factor, as it will affect greatly what you are going to get.

Is there any form or way as to trance? Yeah, as long as it works. Staring at any kind of reflection can be one way to work. For example, when I'm for something quick as a brief vision, I turn off my computer/phone screen and stare at my own reflection.

Once you pick up something, you can start by jogging down the impression. The real reason for a medium is to have your present "moment" blank for a little, so as to, with any method, eg those from the web such as pendulum staring, crystal glazing, picking a tarot card etc. The aim here is to blur the line between the astral and the physical that pulls you and distracts you away, to aim for the answer or whatever you want to seek through eg from Astral Projection or OBE.

Even this might or might not be exactly what you are after, hope this bit helps. I hope mainly it is the main focus and the root that you get here, if it can assist you in your journey. I know what it is, as I've seen them before in my vision. But its so hard for me to explain it in words.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ayahuasca is a psychedelic mental trip, not a NDE inducing one. You're likely to experience a sense of "awakening" but nothing like actual astral projection. You'd be more likely to experience an astral relative state from something like DMT.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

curtblaze202 wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:51 pm is there any form or way at all to be put into a trance like state or put under with any type of herbal remedy etc which can put me into the astral plane or state needed in order for me to carry out this?.

can this work for reliving past memories as well?, can past memories be relived in the manner in which you experienced them in the first place?.
If you want to go into a trance there are certain breathing techniques that might help you achieve that.
Self hypnosis does that too and hypnosis is a way for past live regression as well, but that's better done by a professional.
You can try looking up past live regression 'meditation' videos on youtube. Guided meditations are already a kind of hypnosis.

Meditation is generally a way to go into a trance. Dancing/Drumming or even listening to drumming is also helpful to get into a trance. Repetetive motions where you have to focus on what you're doing. But moving will probably deter you from going out of body.
Binaural/isochronic tones might help with trance states too.

The only thing you can do is try them out and see what works best for you. And if you ever had a situation where you were doing something and zoned out while continue doing it, you know what a trance state feels like so you can determine when you reached it.

Herbal remedies might make you tired and make it easier for you to go into a trance, I would look for things that can help your mind go blank. But they would probably also influence your ability to astral project and if you get tired, you might also just fall asleep.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”