You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

Hey everyone I was wondering to the people out there who practice astral travel and are able to if you have any tips for protection while you astral travel. I don't have any spirits connected to the astral realm or any guides and when I wake up in the mornings I seem to always wake up in excruciating pain and or have bad migraines. So if anyone has any tips on how to possibly prevent this it would be well appreciated.

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

If you learn a particular school/type of astral travel they will usually (hopefully) include methods for astral protection, which you can use if you become lucid during sleep.

Otherwise perhaps you could do standard protection before sleep - eg aura shielding, centering & grounding plus you can raise your awareness energy to the third eye chakra. Task a bound protection spirit with protecting you on the astral during sleep too.

Maybe some positive affirmations would help aswell.

I think there's an interesting interplay between our psychological makeup and our astral/psychic state. So doing protection work before sleep has a subtle psychological effect which affects our sleep/dream experiences, as well as the actual level on which the protection works. They're kind of 2 sides of the same coin, I think.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Bluemew666
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:46 am If you learn a particular school/type of astral travel they will usually (hopefully) include methods for astral protection, which you can use if you become lucid during sleep.

Otherwise perhaps you could do standard protection before sleep - eg aura shielding, centering & grounding plus you can raise your awareness energy to the third eye chakra. Task a bound protection spirit with protecting you on the astral during sleep too.

Maybe some positive affirmations would help aswell.

I think there's an interesting interplay between our psychological makeup and our astral/psychic state. So doing protection work before sleep has a subtle psychological effect which affects our sleep/dream experiences, as well as the actual level on which the protection works. They're kind of 2 sides of the same coin, I think.
Thank you lewk😊 that's a big help

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Dude if you’re having migraines, you should get that medically checked out. Those are no joke and have nothing to do with the supernatural.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Shifa wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:44 am Dude if you’re having migraines, you should get that medically checked out. Those are no joke and have nothing to do with the supernatural.
I second this, as someone who's been hospitalized after ignoring a chronic migraine (albeit more because I was stubborn about waiting it out, not because of magical hullabaloo)...point is, it's not fun.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”