Black Night
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Hi, I have been trying to project myself for a while, however I am having difficulty. I don't even reach vibratory state (and I have no idea what vibrations can be). The only thing I often get is one: when I focus and try to do an OBE, I reach a state between wakefulness and sleep. I still haven't figured out if I fall asleep for a few moments, but soon after I get an "electric shock" all over my body, which causes me to wake up. The physical sensation seems to be the same as when we dream of falling into the void, and we wake up suddenly, with the typical electric shock. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong. Do you have any advice on how to do it?

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what sort of advice to give, but if you're doing basic breathing exercises and are keeping your emotional levels calm (aka not panicking once that "shock" happens) then you only need more practice and time. A lot of people will struggle with achieving a willful OBE, and many people take months - or years - to get it done successfully (and longer to be able to remember it). The more you subconsciously worry about it, or not being able to do it, the more often you'll block yourself. When you do your breathing exercises remember to keep your mind clear even when you're getting into that half-n-half state. Don't think, just feel and experience. Harder said than done, I know...but that's often where a lot of people begin to jinx themselves. You might also be able to ask a companion for help. I've done that before and having them for guidance helped me a lot.

Also another note is, OBE's often aren't what people expect them to be - and they aren't the best way to interact with things (imho). If you find it more trouble than it's worth, look into other things that come more naturally to you and exercise those skills instead. There are people who simply can't do it or can't do it very often (for one reason or another), and there's nothing wrong with that.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Not everybody feels the vibratory state. Never happened to me at least and I have had OBEs the whole of my life.

What might help you is "practicing" when you are very tired or sleep deprived. If you try to get an OBE when you are in a moment of feeling very fresh and awaken, chances are it will be difficult to reach that state and maintain it.

If you can not reach OBE easily, you might want to try projection (for projection I mean when you still retain the feeling of your physical body, but you project your astral outside), easier even if less realistic compared to a full OBE, in my opinion, but a very good tool for spirit interaction, that can be done while awaken.

Black Night
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Do you have particular techniques to recommend?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Black Night wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:20 am Do you have particular techniques to recommend?
The rope technique worked really well for me when I was learning as a teen.
This can be seen here: https://www.finerminds.com/rope-techniq ... rojection/

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Black Night
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Are you completely clear in the OBE phase? The only things I can get now are the shocks I told you about, whose scientific name is "myoclonia". My current technique is to relax, imagining touching objects around the house, visualizing me walking around the house. I don't even know if it's a correct technique.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I don't have to use any techniques, it just happens when I command it, but if I want to change up the activity I am doing in a deep meditative state and need assistance there I might then 'reach' out of my body, as if reaching with energy rather than physically. You should be able to feel yourself reaching with your energy body if you're in the right state.
From there it is very easy, but you could ask a spiritual presence you work with, such as a familiar, to simply grab onto you and pull.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Black Night
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I have read that there is a technique that consists in listening to the whistling / buzzing we hear in the ears, when there is silence around us. Has anyone experienced it?

John1454
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: shrek
If I could be anything, I would be...: shrek
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: shrek

The main thing is to focus and have a sense of clarity,the more you practice the better you will get really.

SuperTurtle
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1

From experience, it worked after a first sleep cycle. First go to sleep with an alarm 4 to 5 hours later. When you wake up, go to the bathroom then get back to sleep. Next, your sleep will be in "light mode" and it is easyer to have ebe or lucid dreams in that state.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”