Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: I do not have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Jazzalina

So I'm not sure if this is appropriate but I am struggling to find good info on Astral pregnancy. So I am wondering what you all know! I have heard lots of things but my understanding is if you can the you are birthing a soul and not a human or nothin' then also that it doesn't get your physical pregnant but it may experience symptoms. I ask because I have a friend who believes that she is Astrally Pregnant and we are struggling to find to much good info. Thanks so much for your help Blessed Be!

"If my life is going to mean anything I have to live it myself"-Percy Jackson
"A Witch ought to never be frightened in the Darkest Forest...because she should be sure in her Soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was Her."-Terry Pratchett
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lunar0023
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

I have been astral pregnant before but that is called spiritual pregnancy and which friend of mine told me about it. Well I know you can't feel the baby and sometimes you can if it like a kick then it possible you can feel it. But I know lower being or other beings can possibly get you pregnant in astral just depends if it does happen or not.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”