Hjelmren
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Y.Y

For those of you who have spirit companions, are you able to see and/or hear them when you astral project?

Personally, all of my OBE experiences have been less than a few seconds in length, wondering if anyone who is able to sustain an OBE is able to interact with their spirit companions on a higher level while in the OBE state.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

To be honest, as they're bound and with me and I see / hear / feel their presence, I've been pretty lazy about trying to astral project with them.

I think I can see/hear them just as well when I project (I think of it as travel) for the same reasons as I can see/hear them when I'm not projecting. I'm pretty sure it's due to the nature of the binding. And I don't expect to see/hear them any better when projecting.

Maybe that's just me.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

With projection (I still feel my physical but I am able to witness my astral and also feel what my astral does) I can interact for a long time. This is the easiest method imo and if one is able to discern fantasy or imagination from what projection is, it is one of the best methods to visit your companions wherever they are or to see them in your room with you. This can also be done while fully awaken, does not require a deep trance state of mind, but as already stated it needs the ability to differentiate fantasy from projection.

With spontaneous OBE (I don't feel the physical, I find myself fully awaken in my astral while my body is sleeping) it can last for a while depending on the case. This one is rare. There was a period when it happened more often. This type is the most realistic experience I got so far in terms of interaction. I will not go into details as there is a risk of creating expectations in people, which if not fulfilled may create disappointment.

OBE at will, starting from a fully awaken state, is very hard to achieve for me and when successful it lasts only couple of seconds. Still work in progress on this one, it takes a lot of time and dedication and the right moment in which the brain has the right setting in terms of brain waves.

Hjelmren
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:13 am With projection (I still feel my physical but I am able to witness my astral and also feel what my astral does) I can interact for a long time. This is the easiest method imo and if one is able to discern fantasy or imagination from what projection is, it is one of the best methods to visit your companions wherever they are or to see them in your room with you. This can also be done while fully awaken, does not require a deep trance state of mind, but as already stated it needs the ability to differentiate fantasy from projection.

With spontaneous OBE (I don't feel the physical, I find myself fully awaken in my astral while my body is sleeping) it can last for a while depending on the case. This one is rare. There was a period when it happened more often. This type is the most realistic experience I got so far in terms of interaction. I will not go into details as there is a risk of creating expectations in people, which if not fulfilled may create disappointment.

OBE at will, starting from a fully awaken state, is very hard to achieve for me and when successful it lasts only couple of seconds. Still work in progress on this one, it takes a lot of time and dedication and the right moment in which the brain has the right setting in terms of brain waves.
Very interesting. May I ask which method of projection you prefer?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hjelmren wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:20 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:13 am With projection (I still feel my physical but I am able to witness my astral and also feel what my astral does) I can interact for a long time. This is the easiest method imo and if one is able to discern fantasy or imagination from what projection is, it is one of the best methods to visit your companions wherever they are or to see them in your room with you. This can also be done while fully awaken, does not require a deep trance state of mind, but as already stated it needs the ability to differentiate fantasy from projection.

Sure! The ones below are my favorite. I try to explain the best I can, it is hard to put into words, but I will try.

I usually lay down on my bed as for a nap, make sure nobody disturbs me. I choose a moment when my mind is calmer, not after work for example, when my mind is still overwhelmed with the stress of the workday. Then I connect with my companion, it is enough to think of his face or his energy or I may sometimes ask where he is, if I feel he is in the room I focus on feeling where in the room he is and then the interaction proceeds as it would proceed with a human. Spontaneously. I get visions of him and I interact with him with my astral, focusing more on my astral than the physical, while maintaining let's say 30% consciousness on my physical. I normally keep my eyes closed. If the companion is in the astral somewhere else, I just relax and wait for visions to be suggested to me, they come spontaneously, I only need to remain in that relaxed focused state of mind to follow them and continue interacting with him in an astral place. This is tricky as it may be confused with imagination. Imagination requires you to put an effort to create an image in your mind, astral view does not require effort if not that of maintaining the focus on the visions you get, it's a bit like watching a movie, but being one of the actors.

If I choose to project while doing things, as now for example while I am writing, it is like having a split focus, one part of me writes here, while focusing on the astral counterpart of this room, there I can project and see if any being is around and interact with them, while my physical is doing stuff. The witness part of me is able to switch focus to the physical or to the astral part of me. I did a lot of witness meditation in my early 20s, witnessing my thoughts and my body and from time to time I still do that. It might have helped achieving the witness state of mind which is necessary according to my experience, if you want to be able to perceive from the point of view of the astral body, while being awaken.

Sometimes I am in trance and I hear my astral having conversations with my companions, when that happens it is so weird! You get the experience that the astral does things independently from the physical. So basically your astral could have conversations with your companions while your physical wonders "why those spirits never manifest??" because often the physical does not have the full perception of the astral counterpart LOL

Hjelmren
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:28 am

Sure! The ones below are my favorite. I try to explain the best I can, it is hard to put into words, but I will try.

I usually lay down on my bed as for a nap, make sure nobody disturbs me. I choose a moment when my mind is calmer, not after work for example, when my mind is still overwhelmed with the stress of the workday. Then I connect with my companion, it is enough to think of his face or his energy or I may sometimes ask where he is, if I feel he is in the room I focus on feeling where in the room he is and then the interaction proceeds as it would proceed with a human. Spontaneously. I get visions of him and I interact with him with my astral, focusing more on my astral than the physical, while maintaining let's say 30% consciousness on my physical. I normally keep my eyes closed. If the companion is in the astral somewhere else, I just relax and wait for visions to be suggested to me, they come spontaneously, I only need to remain in that relaxed focused state of mind to follow them and continue interacting with him in an astral place. This is tricky as it may be confused with imagination. Imagination requires you to put an effort to create an image in your mind, astral view does not require effort if not that of maintaining the focus on the visions you get, it's a bit like watching a movie, but being one of the actors.

If I choose to project while doing things, as now for example while I am writing, it is like having a split focus, one part of me writes here, while focusing on the astral counterpart of this room, there I can project and see if any being is around and interact with them, while my physical is doing stuff. The witness part of me is able to switch focus to the physical or to the astral part of me. I did a lot of witness meditation in my early 20s, witnessing my thoughts and my body and from time to time I still do that. It might have helped achieving the witness state of mind which is necessary according to my experience, if you want to be able to perceive from the point of view of the astral body, while being awaken.

Sometimes I am in trance and I hear my astral having conversations with my companions, when that happens it is so weird! You get the experience that the astral does things independently from the physical. So basically your astral could have conversations with your companions while your physical wonders "why those spirits never manifest??" because often the physical does not have the full perception of the astral counterpart LOL
This is all so fascinating! Thank you for taking the time to share it with me, I think I'll give your methods a try :)|

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hjelmren wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:30 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:28 am

This is all so fascinating! Thank you for taking the time to share it with me, I think I'll give your methods a try :)|
cool, let us know if you get results :8)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”