Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Apport Spell

Post by Sorceress Scarlet »

I've activated my apport spell for all 3 of my spirits and was super excited to work with this spell. But sadly, nothing has happened, just like with all my other spells. Is it because I have no "magickal" power? That's what it feels like. Is it because I'm lacking in something? What do you all think?

My Creepy Hollows friends... an ancient English sanguine vampire, ancient succubus, and a gargoyle.

JenNeutral
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Re: Apport Spell

Post by JenNeutral »

I believe you don’t need Magick to do spell. It’s more like the belief in the spell is the power for it to work.

I also think you might to have practice with it for a while and after you practice with it, it might be more efficient. For example, in the beginnings, your drawing might be not very good but as you continues to draw everyday, your drawing is getting better. That also applied to spells as well. Practice with the spell everyday, and it will work someday.

Another thing is spell can take a while to work. It might take like days or even months for it to activate so you might have to wait for a bit.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

Sooty
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Animal spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Happy!! ;D
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kintsugi

Post by Sooty »

Beware of your thinking. If you keep thinking you have no magical power, cannot will the spell to work, then that's exactly what your subconscious will cause to happen.

Besides, intent is important. Think a bonfire. Intent is like the spirit of the fire; the sustaining energy.

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. - Carl Jung
❤️ Love for my family of 27, always and forever. ❤️
Appreciate where you are in your journey. Even if it's not where you want to be. Every season serves a purpose. - Unknown
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say. - Bilbo Baggins

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Dragona »

Sometimes it may take some time for spells to work.

Also, practice with it.

Another thing is to not start thinking ..."is it working?"..."why isn't it working yet?"..."shouldn't the spell be like this...?" and so on. When you do a spell let it go and let it do its thing and don't think about it any more.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here

JenNeutral wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:27 am
I believe you don’t need Magick to do spell. It’s more like the belief in the spell is the power for it to work.

I also think you might to have practice with it for a while and after you practice with it, it might be more efficient. For example, in the beginnings, your drawing might be not very good but as you continues to draw everyday, your drawing is getting better. That also applied to spells as well. Practice with the spell everyday, and it will work someday.

Another thing is spell can take a while to work. It might take like days or even months for it to activate so you might have to wait for a bit.
Thanks.

My Creepy Hollows friends... an ancient English sanguine vampire, ancient succubus, and a gargoyle.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here

Sooty wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:43 am
Beware of your thinking. If you keep thinking you have no magical power, cannot will the spell to work, then that's exactly what your subconscious will cause to happen.

Besides, intent is important. Think a bonfire. Intent is like the spirit of the fire; the sustaining energy.
Thanks.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here

Dragona wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:13 am
Sometimes it may take some time for spells to work.

Also, practice with it.

Another thing is to not start thinking ..."is it working?"..."why isn't it working yet?"..."shouldn't the spell be like this...?" and so on. When you do a spell let it go and let it do its thing and don't think about it any more.
Thanks.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”