If you're having trouble with manifestation

Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master

If you're having trouble with manifestation

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

If you're having trouble with manifesting results from a spell or magical service, whether you have performed it yourself or have had it performed on your behalf, you need to put in effort to connect to the level upon which the magic was performed/bound.

Most who are struggling to see a magic manifest are disconnected from the spiritual realm or astral realm, or not in perfect alignment with these other realms/bodies, and so you're not going to as easily perceive magic which was cast from an astral or spiritual-realm angle, or with astral/spiritual realm energies.
You absolutely must, as a foundation to experiencing anything else in the arena of magic, be having a focus on connecting with your spirit, aura, etheric body, chakras, etc. You need to be capable of getting intimate with or at least having some maintained sense of those tethers for you to really experience anything happening on that level. And an alignment between these further enables you to notice magic occurring when it's within the physical as well, since there is typically a trickle down from a celestial or spiritual point into the physical when it is something meant to impact you that palpably.

If it is magic meant to impact your spirit, you're not going to notice much unless you are able to connect to your spirit. If it is magic meant to occur through the astral, you won't get much out of it unless you are able to connect to the astral.

Likewise, if you're wanting to manifest something elementally or with energy that is located to this world and are having trouble, there is a disconnect between yourself and nature to mend.

And this goes for connecting to otherworldly entities, spirits, ghosts, and intuiting with your fellow earth creatures as well.

I know this sounds like a simple message, but it evidently is not because there are so many who aren't seeing or feeling the results of a magic or presence on the level they could be, and this leads to presumptions that a spell 'didn't work' or a spirit isn't really with you, or whatever. That presumption may sometimes be true, but you're going to have an impossible time correctly discerning the reality if you're not actually connected to the level these things are manifesting through.

If you're not 'in the same room' with, on the same level or operating on a complementary frequency with a magic or presence, you're obviously going to have trouble perceiving it and may never realize when it is there. You're looking for a party that's in an adjacent apartment. Some may even be blocking that alignment out of fear or aversion to what it entails.

Please focus on connecting to your tethers through the realms as a common practice and buffer for any type of interaction you're trying to have, or spellwork you're trying to engage. You will see a difference unless there's something super wrong that is needing a remedy first --and for that matter it is a great way to tell if there is something inhibiting you beyond a disconnect, as when you are connected and have faith in that connection it will make true issues easier to detect.

TL;DR: You need to be in tune with your personal connection to the auric, spiritual, astral, earthen, etc. before you can rely on perceiving that which you have sought to manifest on those levels. You need a basis through which to grasp the rest.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Flux
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon/Fae/Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Xenomorph
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: If you're having trouble with manifestation

Post by Flux »

Thanks for this post! This has given me a reminder that since I am starting to flip my practice over to the shadow side, it's time to start from the ground up and go through some shadow-element attunement rituals.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Post by darkwing dook »

Vipera aspis atra wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 2:25 am
If you're not 'in the same room' with, on the same level or operating on a complementary frequency with a magic or presence, you're obviously going to have trouble perceiving it and may never realize when it is there. You're looking for a party that's in an adjacent apartment.
Very good analogy. I think it can be applied to non-magickal situation as well : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Post by Alys-RaccoonReadings »

This feels like a post that should get an autobump every thirty days or so. Thanks, Noc!

Return to “What Went Wrong?”