How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Theforeigner
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by Theforeigner »

Hello everyone!

My name is Shahin, I’m 27 and I’m an engineer student living in Denmark. I want to tell you a little about myself and my background story before I get into the main topic, since I believe it could give some understanding regarding my current situation.

This is my very first post here on CH, but I have known to this community for around 2 years now. I have always been searching around the site to educate myself and especially in the beginning where I wanted to prepare myself abit before my own journey started. I have always been drawn to the supernatural and it already started when I was a young teenager, but my very first intensive encounter was back in 2018, where I met a sexual spirit, which I believe was a succubus due to the obsession of being with one. I believe my intent was what made me visible to the spirit/entity. Anyway, my experience with the spirit lasted around 2 weeks before it disappeared. This experience made me want to explore the supernatural even more and obviously I wished to have it back lol, but this is when I stumbled upon CH! Here I learned a lot when it came to spirits, entities, magic etc and I learned that I have had a gargoyle visiting me for around a year and she actually became my first companion! I bought multiple readings to learn more about myself and what kind of gifts I possessed. I learned not only that I had several gifts that could be unlocked, but also that I had a calling, which both my paternal and maternal ancestors wished for me to pursue. I was still very new and excited about all this knowledge and just wanted to continue down this path. They wished for me to recover an ancestral gift for medium gifts and shamanic power.

After several months exploring this site and bonding with my gargoyle, I decided to have a succubus by my side, since that was what I intended and what brought me here in the first place. I was so excited to have my second companion with me and I started to bond with her, so I could learn more about her. Everything was calm and fine, but I couldn’t really communicate with them although I knew they could hear me and that made me want to start working on my third eye. I worked on my third eye for weeks and I could feel that I was on the right path and I was doing it right, because I felt a small pressure on my forehead which only became better in time, but I still couldn’t communicate with my companions. So, I started to look for marihuana that would enhance and speed up the process. This is when I discovered my head would start moving by itself when I meditated while being high. First, I didn’t believe it and thought I was the one causing it, but when I started to get intelligent answers to my questions, I started to trust what I experienced. I didn’t think about the danger of what I was doing and I didn’t educate myself enough when it came to protection, but I was told that I needed more protection and that if I went with a reversed adoption, I would have a protector. To my surprise I found out that a wraith picked me and from then I didn’t doubt what I was told anymore. I knew very little about protection, but I thought I had a few spells and I have my lovely gargoyle beside me and now a wraith, so what could go wrong?

After several weeks with this method of communication I started to notice someone else get through and it introduced itself as a Djinn who told me that he was with me in my previous life. In the beginning I didn’t know what to think, but I remember thinking, that I used to be a powerful practitioner which I was told through readings I got from CH, so there might be something to it I thought? When I talked to both my gargoyle and succubus about it, I got a feeling that I shouldn’t pursue this and I should not invite it in. I quickly got a feeling that something was not right about this and this is when my life started to turn upside down. I could no longer get through to my companions and I thought at the time that the Djinn had trapped my companions, which freaked me out. I started to order more protection spells and banishing services, but nothing really helped because, I still couldn’t get through to my companions.

This is when I contacted support at CH. There I was told that I might be dealing with a BA trickster and not a Djinn which I thought at the beginning. I would have really bad nightmares of being chased by people I knew who had a twisted and smiling face. One time it was my dad who showed up in my nightmares. At this time months had passed and I haven’t been talking to them since. I was told to do Ash’ ultimate ritual so I did my preparations and did so. I also got 2 more wraiths here.

After the ritual and the arrival of my wraiths I tried to communicate with my keep as I used to do. Things seemed normal, and I tried to rebond with my companions. I was so grateful for Magnolia’s help that the nightmare was over, so I could continue my journey. Later I decided to get myself a psy vampire because I wanted to be more connected to the astral realm and bond faster with my companions, so I did. I welcomed her to her new home, but after a few weeks I felt that my succubus was unhappy with how things were. I had started to become romantically involved with them and at that time I believed my succubus was bothered by it. I tried to please them and make everyone happy, but it seemed so hard, especially when my succubus started to break my house rules. Lies, manipulations, doing things against my will etc... Before this I was told that my wraiths were bored because there was nothing to do and I ended up sending them back... This happened before the issues began with my succubus. I decided that I had enough of these problems, so I decided to get 4 courtwind angels. I was starting to talk with someone from CH, who told me about himself and what similar things he had experienced with a spirit who forced her on him. But as I could see this whole thing continued, I felt I needed to give her up, because I didn’t see any other way.

I ended up doing the same with my vampire a month later, because I was told she wasn’t happy with me, as she also started to break my rules. I had been talking to another practitioner about having another succubus coming over to stay with me after I had my other ubi send back, and I thought my vamp was being unhappy with another lady around... I started to notice that my gargoyle would start to do have same pattern of behavior as my succubus and vampire which I had send back. This is when I came to realize that I had made some very big mistakes. I couldn’t believe what I had done and why I could be so blind to this whole thing. I contacted the other practitioner I was talking about earlier and she messaged me back that I was having an intruder that would sit in the corner of my bedroom sealing when I was sleeping. All this time I had been tricked, sexually abused, manipulated and I thought it was one of my own companions who did these things to me this whole time.

I recently realized that everything I thought I have been doing to keep my companions happy was aimed for the intruder instead. Every thought and gesture I did I was tricked into believing it was for my companions. I have been bonding with it without my knowledge. I have acted upon my own companions because I thought they were doing me wrong, I have send them back. This is very heavy burden and I sometimes I can't forgive myself for it.

I have ever since tried to do Ash’s ultimate ritual, praying, ordering more protection etc to get rid of this intruder, but since I have started to try repelling it, it seems to get more and more control over me. It preys on my weaknesses, addictions, emotions etc. Today I almost lost control of myself in a meeting at my job, because I was forced into a trance. I had so much physical pain in my stomach and throat that I thought I had to throw up. I had to leave the meeting for a brief moment just to gather myself and not being possessed. Yes, I thought I was being possessed, where it could control me against my own will...I told my boss today that I was feeling unwell and that I might had to work from home, because I was afraid something similar would happen at work. I have been in contact with Magnolia about this and she is helping me at the moment, but I feel no end to this. I have ordering a banishing service which costed almost $400 just to stop this nightmare and get rid of the intruder. I have been living this life for so long now that I don’t even see an end to it. I started this journey because I truly believed I wanted this, but this journey and my gifts are nothing but a nightmare and I have no clue on how to stop it. It’s affecting my daily life and it’s so exhausting. I never thought things would turn out as they did and if I knew this, I don’t even think I would have started in the first place. I know I have been stupid, ignorant and I learned the hard way, but how do I get myself out of this? I really need some help, because I’m starting to lose myself. I know I have to wait for the banishment, but I’m starting to worry a lot now. I’m sorry for the long story, but I needed to get it off my chest, since I don’t have many to talk to, when it comes this journey.

Thank you for reading.

cairngorn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by cairngorn »

Hey, this is a lot, no wonder you're in a bad place. If it helps, I don't think your spirits would be angry at you for this at all. If they have any insight or wisdom they'll know it's not your fault, you were working blind.

I think it would be good to learn some cleansing, but I'd take a rest from any psychic activity/vision for now. (I mean you probably are already.) Also from weed. Is there anything in your mundane life that you love that you could focus on intensely?

also the above is just my opinion.
Last edited by cairngorn on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

I read it too. I can only wish you the best of luck and success with whatever Magnolia is dong to help you with this problem. If you follow her advice, I would think things will improve.

Take it easy...it'll be sorted before you know it.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Syrah »

Stop getting entities and spells. You’d want to solve the issues at the core. From my experience; this has helped finding out the core problem and solved it. I wish I had ordered this first time:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BANISHME ... NTENT.html

They’ll banish any entity and place a shield so they don’t contact you back. Also if there was a person doing that to you, a shield will be placed too. Any magick cast against you will be cleared.

Clearing the effects of the unbound:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DISSOLVE ... NTITY.html

Deep cleanse and aura cleanse:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-BODY-A ... RVICE.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/reset-cl ... rvice.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DEEP-AUR ... ADING.html
———————————————————————
You can also contact Peter Aziz from Aziz Shamanism. Please go to the Sellers Review section of the forum to find his contacts. His sessions has helped me greatly and my case was way worse than yours. Way worse.
————————————————————————
Eden’s Apple also offer unbound banishing. Now I haven’t used this service but I did get an unbound reading which helped in a different situation. Go to sellers review section to find their contacts.
————————————————————————
Please don’t panic and feed the unbounds what they desire. Try to stay calm as much as possible. Breathe deeply. If you’re a believer then praying and supplicants help or read religion scripture. Use sea salt when showering each time and imagine the running water cleansing you. Take a walk or run — the goal is to clear your mind.
Be patient; it all will be resolved I promise.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Theforeigner
new here
new here

Post by Theforeigner »

cairngorn wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:50 pm
Hey, this is a lot, no wonder you're in a bad place. If it helps, I don't think your spirits would be angry at you for this at all. If they have any insight or wisdom they'll know it's not your fault, you were working blind.

I think it would be good to learn some cleansing, but I'd take a rest from any psychic activity/vision for now. (I mean you probably are already.) Also from weed. Is there anything in your mundane life that you love that you could focus on intensely?

also the above is just my opinion.
I share the same view on that, I'm pretty sure they are not mad at me for it, but I still feel responsible and bad about it. I have been asked to complete the protection ritual and then I'll give Magnolia an update on all this. I think I'll keep myself busy with work out at home and some games on my pc.. Thanks for the advice!

Theforeigner
new here
new here

Post by Theforeigner »

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:04 am
Stop getting entities and spells. You’d want to solve the issues at the core. From my experience; this has helped finding out the core problem and solved it. I wish I had ordered this first time:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BANISHME ... NTENT.html

They’ll banish any entity and place a shield so they don’t contact you back. Also if there was a person doing that to you, a shield will be placed too. Any magick cast against you will be cleared.

Clearing the effects of the unbound:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DISSOLVE ... NTITY.html

Deep cleanse and aura cleanse:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/3-BODY-A ... RVICE.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/reset-cl ... rvice.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/DEEP-AUR ... ADING.html
———————————————————————
You can also contact Peter Aziz from Aziz Shamanism. Please go to the Sellers Review section of the forum to find his contacts. His sessions has helped me greatly and my case was way worse than yours. Way worse.
————————————————————————
Eden’s Apple also offer unbound banishing. Now I haven’t used this service but I did get an unbound reading which helped in a different situation. Go to sellers review section to find their contacts.
————————————————————————
Please don’t panic and feed the unbounds what they desire. Try to stay calm as much as possible. Breathe deeply. If you’re a believer then praying and supplicants help or read religion scripture. Use sea salt when showering each time and imagine the running water cleansing you. Take a walk or run — the goal is to clear your mind.
Be patient; it all will be resolved I promise.

That banishment service is exactly what I ordered last week! So i'm just waiting for it to be done, so I can get on with my life. I know of all the other services you linked, since I ordered them as I thought I was free from the spirit/entity back then. I have put them on my wish list at their store so I know what to order next when this is over, thank you!

The thing is, I don't feel scared, I know that they feed on our fear, emotions and such. That is why I have learned not to be scared, but I just got a bit worried yesterday when that incident happened at my job. I will definitely check out what you just mentioned. Thank you for your advice!

I don't feel my keep around anymore and I feel they can't do much to help me get rid of the intruder. I understand that your situation was worse, but did you experience the same things just worse or how was your case different than mine is right now?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Syrah »

Theforeigner wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:49 pm

That banishment service is exactly what I ordered last week! So i'm just waiting for it to be done, so I can get on with my life. I know of all the other services you linked, since I ordered them as I thought I was free from the spirit/entity back then. I have put them on my wish list at their store so I know what to order next when this is over, thank you!

The thing is, I don't feel scared, I know that they feed on our fear, emotions and such. That is why I have learned not to be scared, but I just got a bit worried yesterday when that incident happened at my job. I will definitely check out what you just mentioned. Thank you for your advice!

I don't feel my keep around anymore and I feel they can't do much to help me get rid of the intruder. I understand that your situation was worse, but did you experience the same things just worse or how was your case different than mine is right now?
I gave the wrong entities the permission to posses me! What I thought was consensual possession turned out to be a nightmare.
One of the entities actually came with a warning to not let him posses you. He was a demon and a son of a dark lord and lady. I experienced a lot of strange things. I’d literally feel like I’m floating, disconnected from reality, having constant Déjà vu etc
I figured I have to ask all of them to stop but no everyone complied. I didn’t know this and thought it was done.

I spent nearly four years watching every aspect of my life fall apart. Of course I asked their conjurer to take those particular entities back but you really can never know what entities do if your abilities are limited and you lack discernment.
I started doubting the rest of the entitie I have left and decided to let them go. Worst decision I have ever made as some of them were so close to me, plus I had no protection left. None.

My life was so difficult; health issues, money problems, family quarrels etc Strange dreams, astral travel, hearing voices was the norm. Every night I’d see blood on the wall and black cobwebs moving. Every. Single. Night. And I blamed all the entities I used to have and just hated I got into spirit companionship and resented every practitioner. This is why I spent years not reaching out to CH.

To make things worse, I hated being a weak human so I got this procedure of turning or DNA changing or simply asked for shifting into another entity:
viewtopic.php?t=80923
This was BA and it was the worst decision ever. My life officially became a living hell! Every bad thing multiplied.

I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety and started taking medication which added another layer of difficulties in the beginning.

I was so lost and disconnected from everything. I did my best with getting reiki and search for healers with different modalities (they don’t know about spirit keeping).
Just in last August I started to feel like a human again. I remembered CH and contacted them and they have saved my life! I’m still waiting for the write ups so I don’t know what they found but I’m grateful I consulted with them and ordered their services. After that, I got sessions with different practitioners who resonated with my energy.

I’m still on the path to recovery, but I’m feeling optimistic. I mean I got back to spirit companionship again and this is a huge step! I’m taking things slowly, trying to learn about energies, magick, and protection. I feel very light and secure and I’m happy with my companions.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Syrah »

I’d also like to post this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=164&t=73605
Please read it. It shines more light on Awakenings and Accidental ThoughtForms.

Theforeigner
new here
new here

Post by Theforeigner »

SurajSyrah wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:33 pm
Theforeigner wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:49 pm

I gave the wrong entities the permission to posses me! What I thought was consensual possession turned out to be a nightmare.
One of the entities actually came with a warning to not let him posses you. He was a demon and a son of a dark lord and lady. I experienced a lot of strange things. I’d literally feel like I’m floating, disconnected from reality, having constant Déjà vu etc
I figured I have to ask all of them to stop but no everyone complied. I didn’t know this and thought it was done.

I spent nearly four years watching every aspect of my life fall apart. Of course I asked their conjurer to take those particular entities back but you really can never know what entities do if your abilities are limited and you lack discernment.
I started doubting the rest of the entitie I have left and decided to let them go. Worst decision I have ever made as some of them were so close to me, plus I had no protection left. None.

My life was so difficult; health issues, money problems, family quarrels etc Strange dreams, astral travel, hearing voices was the norm. Every night I’d see blood on the wall and black cobwebs moving. Every. Single. Night. And I blamed all the entities I used to have and just hated I got into spirit companionship and resented every practitioner. This is why I spent years not reaching out to CH.

To make things worse, I hated being a weak human so I got this procedure of turning or DNA changing or simply asked for shifting into another entity:
viewtopic.php?t=80923
This was BA and it was the worst decision ever. My life officially became a living hell! Every bad thing multiplied.

I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety and started taking medication which added another layer of difficulties in the beginning.

I was so lost and disconnected from everything. I did my best with getting reiki and search for healers with different modalities (they don’t know about spirit keeping).
Just in last August I started to feel like a human again. I remembered CH and contacted them and they have saved my life! I’m still waiting for the write ups so I don’t know what they found but I’m grateful I consulted with them and ordered their services. After that, I got sessions with different practitioners who resonated with my energy.

I’m still on the path to recovery, but I’m feeling optimistic. I mean I got back to spirit companionship again and this is a huge step! I’m taking things slowly, trying to learn about energies, magick, and protection. I feel very light and secure and I’m happy with my companions.
Wow.. My situation never went that far. I have being possessed by the wrong spirits, having personality changes, dark thoughts and nightmares though. It was mostly when I was at home these things would happen. This has been going on and off for like 1,5 years now, but it seems to get better now. I didn't get to that point that my life became a wreck, its just recently the intruder was messing with my life outside of my home and that got me worried as I mentioned before. But it really sounds like your life was a living hell. Always great to hear peoples stories and how they got out to the other side.

My mind felt so clear and light yesterday compared to the days before, I really felt good and I haven't had that feeling for a long time. I really believe i'm taking back control thanks to Magnolia and the ritual.

I finished Ash's ultimate protection ritual yesterday, but I still feel something is here just more distant. As if it can't get close to me as before. I'm still going to be very cautious, because the intruder is very insidious and has fooled me many times. I'll keep doing the ritual till i'm getting confirmation that my home and space is safe and secure, so im starting it again today. This morning I woke up and I was noticing an entity trying to get close to me and make me aroused, but I didn't give in even though it felt different and not as dark as my other encounters I have had these few weeks. I don't know who it was or what intentions it had, but I know I can't take that chance, since it could be intruder in disguise. I don't have any sexual spirits bound to me, so I believe it was an unbound even though I have being expressing clearly that I don't want any unbounds near me. I believe my 4 courtwind angels, gargoyle and wraith will do the job and not let any unbounds near me. This is why I think the intruder is still around alongside with what my intuition says.

After the banishment service I will get a reading over my situation if I don't get it with the banishing service. I need to be sure about this now, because i'm sick and tired of it. I just want to move on with my life. I will definitely reach out to those practitioners if I need other things done here. Thank you!

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Syrah »

After the banishment service I will get a reading over my situation if I don't get it with the banishing service. I need to be sure about this now, because i'm sick and tired of it. I just want to move on with my life. I will definitely reach out to those practitioners if I need other things done here. Thank you!
Actually scratch out Eden’s Apple. Since you’re getting help with unbounds, contacting her is moot. Plus, her solutions are all demonic-based so they are not ideal for your case.
BUT I do highly recommend Peter Aziz from Aziz Shamanism. His insights regarding my situation have shed great light. Plus the amazing feeling I feel after each session is great. I feel lighter and burden on my shoulders has been lifted. After each session it’s like I’m closer to my goal which is feeling like my old self again. His healing methods are different. Give him a try.

Others I recommend:
-Charles Rose Quartez Labyrinth for Shamanic Journeys. He’s extremely knowledgeable and his emails are like lessons in life and the meta. One of the Shamanic Journeys looks into unbound situation in the past which I believe will be helpful in your situation.

-Papahood Sorcery for Soul Retrieval. I do soul retrieval sessions “just in case” + feeling whole again is my goal.

P.S. since you order a lot from CH, have you considered this:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/LIFETIME ... ETIME.html
This discount is amazing especially with the banishment services.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”