How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

User avatar
ilinga
new here
new here
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:38 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by ilinga »

As from what I am reading I highly recommend you keep up your protection for at least half a year, maybe up to a year. This intruder might have been creating a sexual bond (you were willing to go with it, because you thought it was one of your spirits). I am not a master at sexual magic, but from what I know and are practicing myself it could take some time to release this bond, because sexual magic can be extremely strong, if the energies of both participants are matching well. You did well to refuse further actions, as the intruder would get a lot of energy from you and strenghten the bond. Maybe you should have a deeper look into sexual magic as well, because if it still there it could feast on the energies you are releasing when you're masturbating. (I won't go further into detail, as this is not the 18+ section) There are ways to completely block the sexual energy you create from getting out of your body.



User avatar
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:19 am
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by PrincessKnight »

I have read somewhere that marijuana, in some particularly sensitive people, can bring out ailments similar to those of schizophrenia or paranoia. So you may not necessarily have problems with negative spirits, but you may have a severe intolerance to marijuana. If I were you, I'd stop using it for good and talk to a doctor.



User avatar
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 307
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:19 am
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by PrincessKnight »

I tell you this because several years ago a relative of mine had a problem very similar to yours.
She went to all kinds of priests, shamans and so on who couldn't help her at all. After several years, she discovered that her problems had been created by the side effects of a medicine, which had induced a situation similar to schizophrenia and therefore she had believed that she was at the mercy of evil spirits, but that was not the case at all.



User avatar
Theforeigner
new here
new here
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:39 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by Theforeigner »

ilinga wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:22 am
As from what I am reading I highly recommend you keep up your protection for at least half a year, maybe up to a year. This intruder might have been creating a sexual bond (you were willing to go with it, because you thought it was one of your spirits). I am not a master at sexual magic, but from what I know and are practicing myself it could take some time to release this bond, because sexual magic can be extremely strong, if the energies of both participants are matching well. You did well to refuse further actions, as the intruder would get a lot of energy from you and strenghten the bond. Maybe you should have a deeper look into sexual magic as well, because if it still there it could feast on the energies you are releasing when you're masturbating. (I won't go further into detail, as this is not the 18+ section) There are ways to completely block the sexual energy you create from getting out of your body.
I believe you are right about that. For some time I could restrain myself and things were getting quiet and abit more normal. I haven't been posting anything on this thread for a long time, because my situation was so unstable that I couldn't figure if the ongoing banishment was working or not. I have had almost total peace for the last couple of weeks, but as I was going to bed tonight right now, the whole thing just turned 180 degrees and I couldn't stay in bed, because I couldn't even keep control of my own body movements. It was so severe that even though I was laying on my stomach in almost a locked position, I would somehow still turn all the way and lay on my back again. Its like my mind and body is totally open to the other side to manipulate and I don't know how to turn it off. This is just 1 week after the banishment was done, so I don't know what else to do other than getting another one right away..

Here is the description of my case after the banishment service:

AN UNBOUND ENTITY WAS REMOVED THAT POSSESSED ASTRAL ATTACHMENTS. THE ORIGIN OF THE ENTITY WAS NOT FROM PAST LIVES OR ANCESTRY, AND WAS ATTACHED THROUGH PROLONGED EXPOSURE. THERE ARE VOIDS AND FRACTURES RELATED TO THE REMOVAL AND BANISHMENT THAT ARE INDICATIVE AND TYPICAL OF AN UNBOUND THAT HAS HAD A LONG-ROOTED PRESENCE.

THE ENTITY IS A SHAPE-SHIFTER WHO HAS CHANGED PRESENCE AND CONNECTION THROUGH ONGOING MANIFESTATION. BECAUSE OF THE ONGOING PRESENCE AND THE LONG-ESTABLISHED ATTACHMENT, REMOVAL HAS BEEN DIFFICULT AND SPOTTY, AT-BEST. BANISHMENT REQUIRES NOT ONLY THE INITIAL BANISHMENT, BUT AN ONGOING RESTORATION OF THE VOIDS AND FRACTURES THAT HAPPENED TO CREATE A COMPLETE AND SOLID REINFORCEMENT OF POSITIVE POWER.

AS THE VOIDS AND FRACTURES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED THROUGH THE NEXT 30 DAYS, A PUSH OF POSITIVE AND CLEANSING ENERGIES WILL PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE FOUNDATION AND EMPOWERMENT OF WHAT IS GOING TO PROVIDE YOU THE LONG-TERM SOLUTION. THIS WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL THE END OF MARCH TO EARLY APRIL AS IT WILL TAKE TIME FOR THE BANISHMENT, CLEANSING, AND RESTORATION.

I have since the banishment talked to a clairvoyant and she told me to focus on balancing my root chakra to get me grounded, because she could sense my crown chakra was overactive. This helped me for some time and i'm living more in the physical world and less inside my own head. Now im feeling that im slowly returning to the chaos I was in before, because I still sense its presence.



User avatar
Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3287
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:11 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 185
Spelled Number: 172
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by Lewk »

Theforeigner wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:07 pm
[...]I have had almost total peace for the last couple of weeks, but as I was going to bed tonight right now, the whole thing just turned 180 degrees and I couldn't stay in bed, because I couldn't even keep control of my own body movements. It was so severe that even though I was laying on my stomach in almost a locked position, I would somehow still turn all the way and lay on my back again. Its like my mind and body is totally open to the other side to manipulate and I don't know how to turn it off. This is just 1 week after the banishment was done, so I don't know what else to do other than getting another one right away..

[...] Now im feeling that im slowly returning to the chaos I was in before, because I still sense its presence.
Those 2 points stood out for me.

I'm not a master, nor a practitioner and I can only comment from my own perspective but I'm assuming you're open to comments on your post.

I think it's easy to only frame things from a purely paranormal point of view. But we still have functioning bodies and functioning minds. In fact the metaphysical interacts with and impacts on that. Maybe we can come at some symptoms from a mundane level too. (In fact forum members often restate the standard advice to get professional help for our physical and mental health.)

I hope the specialist assistance you're getting continues to help but maybe don't forget your psychological make up and psychosomatic responses can also kick in for non-paranormal reasons. And, where we're dealing with change from a long standing habit of any sort, we can encounter internal resistance.

So to me it's possible that some of what you're experiencing, after the banishing and other work that was done for you, could be down to psychosomatic processing and resistance.

Maybe that could be eased via mundane psychological techniques...


Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

User avatar
cairngorn
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:18 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by cairngorn »

There's a case on this forum where someone had a banishment, but still felt the presence. She was able to disrupt her sense of the presence by shifting furniture in her house. It sounds ridiculous, but there was a certain chair that she'd sit in and think about the attack. Moving it must have disrupted her memories and the residual energy.

Do you practice any banishments yourself? I guess energy work and helping restore your aura would be important also.



User avatar
Theforeigner
new here
new here
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:39 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by Theforeigner »

Lewk wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:52 am
Theforeigner wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:07 pm
[...]I have had almost total peace for the last couple of weeks, but as I was going to bed tonight right now, the whole thing just turned 180 degrees and I couldn't stay in bed, because I couldn't even keep control of my own body movements. It was so severe that even though I was laying on my stomach in almost a locked position, I would somehow still turn all the way and lay on my back again. Its like my mind and body is totally open to the other side to manipulate and I don't know how to turn it off. This is just 1 week after the banishment was done, so I don't know what else to do other than getting another one right away..

[...] Now im feeling that im slowly returning to the chaos I was in before, because I still sense its presence.
Those 2 points stood out for me.

I'm not a master, nor a practitioner and I can only comment from my own perspective but I'm assuming you're open to comments on your post.

I think it's easy to only frame things from a purely paranormal point of view. But we still have functioning bodies and functioning minds. In fact the metaphysical interacts with and impacts on that. Maybe we can come at some symptoms from a mundane level too. (In fact forum members often restate the standard advice to get professional help for our physical and mental health.)

I hope the specialist assistance you're getting continues to help but maybe don't forget your psychological make up and psychosomatic responses can also kick in for non-paranormal reasons. And, where we're dealing with change from a long standing habit of any sort, we can encounter internal resistance.

So to me it's possible that some of what you're experiencing, after the banishing and other work that was done for you, could be down to psychosomatic processing and resistance.

Maybe that could be eased via mundane psychological techniques...
I knew from the clairvoyant that my mind will be in flight mode and will as you say, try to stick to what is familiar to me and that I might experience internal resistance and when I looked back at her messages, she stated "mind and body". So I believe you might be right that my body is fighting the help i'm getting. I'm just mindblown that my body would act this way as if I was being manipulated by the entity.. It truly felt that way.

In the last couple of weeks I have been feeling drawn to what I felt when the entity was here, but I'm restraining myself from everything that might ignite those feelings and environment like music, pictures, thoughts etc. It's really weird because I truly want the entity gone, but I have a hard time letting it go completely? I'll just have to wait and see what she has to say when her work is done.

I'm so glad that you share your knowledge with me! It definitely clear my doubts and confusion.
Last edited by Theforeigner on Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
Theforeigner
new here
new here
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:39 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by Theforeigner »

cairngorn wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:50 am
There's a case on this forum where someone had a banishment, but still felt the presence. She was able to disrupt her sense of the presence by shifting furniture in her house. It sounds ridiculous, but there was a certain chair that she'd sit in and think about the attack. Moving it must have disrupted her memories and the residual energy.

Do you practice any banishments yourself? I guess energy work and helping restore your aura would be important also.
From what I understand, then the energies from the attacker might still be here?

Unfortunately I don't practice banishment. I used to do Ash' ultimate protection ritual several times in the weeks up to banishment service from CH and I only felt like it helped me during the ritual and a few days later, but things were quickly back to chaos..

I did order a aura and chakra restoration a few days ago, which will be done 20th of this month.



User avatar
ilinga
new here
new here
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:38 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: How my life turned upside down and became a nightmare (help)

Post by ilinga »

Theforeigner wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:39 pm
It's really weird because I truly want the entity gone, but I have a hard time letting it go completely?
A Shaman I once met said that as long as you are actively refusing something you're creating a direct connection. She was specialized in family constellations and talking about deep bonds.
I think it's the same in your case. While your mind is absolutely clear about the negative effects of this entitiy your rejection makes you think about it, therefore sending attentiveness and energy in its direction. You can't dismiss something you're rejecting so hard, because it's still in your head and subconciousness. It will take time and need a little shift in your thinking. That's not something you can easily do within a few days.



Post Reply

Return to “What Went Wrong?”