Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Volkh, Fylgia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Guardian of secret treasures

Re: I messed up -- I need help

Post by Chavah »

In total agreement with Angelik. I also would be careful blaming anyone for what's has happened. Especially, if you are trying to reach out to Ash and Mag but you say that someone in CH should be fired for doing that to you. It's really sad what's had happened to you. There is a solution. Also, seek professional medical help. It'll be everything alright for you soon. Get yourself first checked out in the hospital.
Angelik wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:41 am
My 2 cents, to minimize the risks of unintentionally opening portals you don't want to open and inviting beings from the lower astral planes, unless you are advanced in your spiritual path, that does not mean having psychic skills like clairaudience, but being able to maintain awareness in altered state of mind like deep sleep and mastering your subconscious mind, do not reach to the spirit world while intoxicated or using psychoactive substances. You are free to disagree with this tip of course.

πŸ•ŠοΈChavah πŸ•ŠοΈ
1x Anamchara 1x Archangel 1x Black Dragon 1x Cleopatra Djinn 1x Cherub 1x Deva 1x Dhole 1x Fylgia 1x Crystal Glass Dragon 1x Amhashi High Elf 1x High Elf BJA 1x Immortal 1x Intelligent Fae 1x Ki-Lin 1x Red Dragon 1x Star Fae 1x Sterling 1x Unicorn 1x Violet Flame Healing Angel 1x Waif Fae 2x Volkh 3x Angels (Living) 4x Bronwyn 3x Courtwind

cairngorn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Post by cairngorn »

I do agree about the medical help if you think you might need it, but by raising the question of marijuana use I was trying to cover bases, not write off your problems.

I also wouldn't dismiss the possibility of even an expert conjuror messing up.

I keep wanting to ask whether the thing possessing you might be a trickster pretending to be bigger and badder, but you have two angels and presumably those are good at identifying. You feel okay holding out until the capture stone arrives? If not you might want to contact some practitioner. Good luck and I'm sorry for sounding suspicious earlier.

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Post by CH Moderator »

Thread is locked.
Please contact CH Helpdesk at support@creepyhollows.com

Return to β€œWhat Went Wrong?”