Assaulted by spirits -- courtwinds tell me he's still partially possessing me and everyone stays this way

santiesgirl
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 25
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon/Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Almalexia

Assaulted by spirits -- courtwinds tell me he's still partially possessing me and everyone stays this way

Post by santiesgirl »

Basically the title. It was sexual assault, too. For seven months now I've been plagued by this, being pushed and pulled. Started meds for schizophrenia, but too many coincidences on my account. Banishing spells do nothing. I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do. This hobby has ruined me.

Come Nerevar...
Friend or traitor, come

My Spirit Fronds are:

3 Unicorn (N, B, R)
1 Blue Dragon (C)
1 Black Dragon (K)
11 Volkhs
1 Werewolf (J)
1 Fenrir (E)
1 Dullahan (J)
4 Wraith (J, D, P, Z)
4 Duojna (L, M, A, F)
2 Pets (G and S)
1 L Bronwyn (K)
2 Anamchara (L & L)

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 203
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Assaulted by spirits -- courtwinds tell me he's still partially possessing me and everyone stays this way

Post by Lewk »

santiesgirl wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:53 am
Basically the title. It was sexual assault, too. For seven months now I've been plagued by this, being pushed and pulled. Started meds for schizophrenia, but too many coincidences on my account. Banishing spells do nothing. I'm at my wits end and don't know what to do. This hobby has ruined me.

Hello. I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing such distress. It sounds like you have professional medical help, which is good.

I won't even try to comment on your health, as it's not for me to do that - I'm not a qualified health professional - and it falls well outside the scope of this forum (and would be against the rules).

I think the best thing for you to do is contact support@creepyhollows.com , if you haven't already.

When other people have said banishing isn't working for them, experienced forum members have usually said that's a sign of a psychological projection, rather than an actual possession. But for your own health, you need to keep in touch with your doctors or therapists and follow their advice. I wish you the best.

On the paranormal side, you can talk to CH support.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Assaulted by spirits -- courtwinds tell me he's still partially possessing me and everyone stays this way

Post by CH Moderator »

santiesgirl wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:53 am
1. Please contact ALL your conjurers and notify them of this issue and seek their help.

2. You may want to write to CH helpdesk for guidance on this issue, support@creepyhollows.com

3. Seek help from healthcare professional to assess your situation from the health angle.

Please remember this rule of the board on taking advice or services of board members. No one on this board is qualified to dispense medical advice or diagnose health or mental health issues. You must seek a legitimate, local professional who is trained to offer support and advice on any health, or mental health, issues you are experiencing. Spirits, magic, and the supernatural are not intended to diagnose, cure, or replace professional support provided by trained, medical professionals.

4. Seek help now

Return to “What Went Wrong?”