Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North

Re: I Made an Interesting Mistake

Post by Metheus North »

My partner and I decided to burn the board. I was using the board after meditation, the candles just lit, invited all of my spirits to join me. I was hoping that we could have long, happy conversations.
I'm going to do another round of cleansing, banishment, meditation...
I'm disappointed because I really love speaking with them and I want to learn but I can't hear them at all. I feel them but that's it. I want my clairaudience, and other Claire abilities back...I feel hollow without them....

Adults: 1 Master Spirit Black Dragon,1 flower Faery (my son's), 1 butterfly Faery, 1 divine angel, 1 silver wolf (familiar), 1 High Elf, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 2 Volkh, 1 werewolf, 2 Hellhounds, 1 West, East, South, and North Watch Towers, 8 Lares, 1 Ghassan Djinn, 1 Kitsune, 1 lover Spirit Sanguine Vampire, 1Brass Dragon, 8 Mazou, 1 Balkin Vampire
Youth: 1 Boobrie, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Werewolf, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Golden Dragon, 1 Blue Dragon (my son's)

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 210
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

AlwaysLost wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:50 pm
My partner and I decided to burn the board. I was using the board after meditation, the candles just lit, invited all of my spirits to join me. I was hoping that we could have long, happy conversations.
I'm disappointed because I really love speaking with them and I want to learn but I can't hear them at all. I feel them but that's it. I want my clairaudience, and other Claire abilities back...I feel hollow without them....
It's probably just a block...do you think there may be subtle trust issues with your spirits?

They won't have gone and aren't ignoring you. You can talk to them, share problems with them, ask for help...even if you can't seem to hear their replies. You can even ask them to help remove any block or cleanse you of any blocking energy that may have intruded.

You can also invite them to help improve problem situations in your life, if you want. It doesn't have to be very specific - or it can be. Maybe leave it up to them to aid you, if things are seeming overwhelming.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Metheus North
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North

Post by Metheus North »

Lewk wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:56 am
AlwaysLost wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:50 pm
It's probably just a block...do you think there may be subtle trust issues with your spirits?

They won't have gone and aren't ignoring you. You can talk to them, share problems with them, ask for help...even if you can't seem to hear their replies. You can even ask them to help remove any block or cleanse you of any blocking energy that may have intruded.

You can also invite them to help improve problem situations in your life, if you want. It doesn't have to be very specific - or it can be. Maybe leave it up to them to aid you, if things are seeming overwhelming.
Hello Lewk hugs and love!

I'm feeling very overwhelmed at the moment. I used the vent part of the forum to just write it all down, and that seemed to help a bit. I'm getting a CH service done for Deaf, Blind and something else....and blockage service as well...I am at a point of being desperate....

Adults: 1 Master Spirit Black Dragon,1 flower Faery (my son's), 1 butterfly Faery, 1 divine angel, 1 silver wolf (familiar), 1 High Elf, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 2 Volkh, 1 werewolf, 2 Hellhounds, 1 West, East, South, and North Watch Towers, 8 Lares, 1 Ghassan Djinn, 1 Kitsune, 1 lover Spirit Sanguine Vampire, 1Brass Dragon, 8 Mazou, 1 Balkin Vampire
Youth: 1 Boobrie, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Werewolf, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Golden Dragon, 1 Blue Dragon (my son's)

flairrose
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moi
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: flairrose

Post by flairrose »

AlwaysLost wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:44 am
Ohhh yeah, over 200 spells of protection https://shop.creepyhollows.com/feather- ... ction.html along with a Volkh is what I ordered not long ago....can never have enough....I am also going to get myself a couple of watchers, Hellhound, and whatever else I can afford on Friday
Whatever I can afford on a Friday got me to really chuckle x*D
Best wishes on this situation and hopefully your conjured visitors will respect your wishes.

1 Andromeda Entity 1 Volkh 1 Unicorn 3 Ancestors 1 Paniwi 1 Crocotta 1 Ki-Lin 1 Divine Dragon 1 Servitor 1 West Watcher 1 Fylgia 1 Kobold 1 Leprechaun 1 Chinese Guardian Dragon 1 Psy Vampire 1 Gold Djinn

Return to “What Went Wrong?”