new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello
again my topic about kitsune but Maybe this one Isn’t about spirit in my keep I not sure about It and really want to ask about what everyone think about this.... First of all I’m currently in bonding process with my new kitsune friend the third one (R.) and I always invite her to sleep with me(not that way) and in dream. Then this topic would be about my dream I don’t know why but I have weird dream that I see my self as black kitsune living in my dream(I mean Interact with other things) at first I not sure about what I see or what I have been in that dream but It starting after I have bonding process with (R.) but R. Herself have a grey/white fur so I’m very confusing now what happening or what they are trying to show me :@ Already see Myself as black kitsune For two time already with different story in the dream

Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I'd talk to your kitsune about the dream. I know mine has shown himself in strange ways in my dreams. He's a red Kitsune but he showed himself as a white fox looking creature with feathers instead of fur. I still was able to recognize him somehow in my dream. His eyes were the same no mater what form he took. I've only seen his human form once and again the only way I knew it was him was through his eyes. They are always the same color and shape.

Maybe your kitsune is showing you a memory or maybe it's their way of getting closer to you. Again I'd just ask your kitsune what that dream was supposed to mean if it meant anything at all.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Klafraceu
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:55 pm I'd talk to your kitsune about the dream. I know mine has shown himself in strange ways in my dreams. He's a red Kitsune but he showed himself as a white fox looking creature with feathers instead of fur. I still was able to recognize him somehow in my dream. His eyes were the same no mater what form he took. I've only seen his human form once and again the only way I knew it was him was through his eyes. They are always the same color and shape.

Maybe your kitsune is showing you a memory or maybe it's their way of getting closer to you. Again I'd just ask your kitsune what that dream was supposed to mean if it meant anything at all.

Oh Is that so ;;;w;; I have some trouble in remembering dream detail so I alway forget little thing they want to tell me. Normally I just recall it in the morning when I lay down again on my pillow and roll back my memory to recall them ;( So some detail already vanished already but when I have similiar dream again I can immediately know that I have been to that thing before.

But hey you can ask my kitsune (?) Or I just misunderstand your replying

Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Klafraceu wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:48 am
TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:55 pm I'd talk to your kitsune about the dream. I know mine has shown himself in strange ways in my dreams. He's a red Kitsune but he showed himself as a white fox looking creature with feathers instead of fur. I still was able to recognize him somehow in my dream. His eyes were the same no mater what form he took. I've only seen his human form once and again the only way I knew it was him was through his eyes. They are always the same color and shape.

Oh Is that so ;;;w;; I have some trouble in remembering dream detail so I alway forget little thing they want to tell me. Normally I just recall it in the morning when I lay down again on my pillow and roll back my memory to recall them ;( So some detail already vanished already but when I have similiar dream again I can immediately know that I have been to that thing before.

Sorry I meant you should ask them about it. Not me ask them. LoL

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Klafraceu wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 6:48 am

No spirit readings allowed in forum.

Return to “Dark Arts”