Wraith arrival??

Jessalynn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of mine :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I put in an order for a custom wraith about 8 days ago. Yesterday I felt a bit touchy and just overall 'off', I figured we all have days like that tho. The past 2 nights I've also had some pretty weird/scary dreams as well. Something I don't typically deal with. MY bf commented on my mood yesterday saying I didn't seem like myself and asked if things are ok with me. I'm not one to attribute everything to my keep, and my wraith isn't even here yet, but I can't help but wonder if its my wraith. I don't have the notes so I know the order isn't complete. Is this something that has happened to anyone else? Am I putting too much thought into it? Just seems like a big coincidence...or maybe more?

~Jessalynn

*5 Human Spirits. *1 Marid Djinn. *1 Sirinia Fae. *1 Gold Dragon. *1 Hellcat. *1 Galactic Being. *1Volk. *1 Fylgia. *1 Wraith
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It very well could be your wraith! I've suffered from some pretty intense moodiness from the adjustment to new DA energies and had a few darker dreams with each of my wraiths when they were first bound. This didn't last very long thankfully bc the moodiness can be a bit of a pain. Ground and center as much as you can and if you enjoy energy work you can cleanse and balance your aura to help the adjustment period go by quicker, also you can ask the wraith to tone down his energy for you as well.

Dezire
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It could be your wraith :) your reaction towards DA can differ from others. But it’s a common fact that moodiness is associated with DA.

For me I didn’t had much of a reaction to DA.
When I put in an order for a CC wraith, I did have a headache but it was the next day, too soon for it to be conjured.

But a week later I was playing dota halfway and suddenly I felt an energy like field encircling my left arm. Kind of a grab of sorts. Thought it was my volkh, but 3h ltr the conjuring notes came in my email and I knew it had to be wraith ☺️

Full time Business analyst, part time Spirit Keeper & Dota freak. My goal is to swap these roles
Restarting my spirit keeping journey
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Maybe it could be wraiths checking you out if yours is not bound yet. Or psychosomatic from the idea you'll have a wraith bound soon

ella333
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gorgon
Zodiac:

I actually had the opposite effect with my wraith, I was having nightmares from my other DA spirit and when my wraith arrived all of those stopped, overall with my wraith I don't feel much of a strong presence with him, although I do catch glimpse of quick shadow-like movements. I have experienced things around a day or so before receiving my other spirits, almost like they are introducing themselves or coming to see what type of person you are

1 Gold Djinn
1 Courtwind Angel
2 Wraiths
1 Gorgon
1 Bja Alliance, High Elf
1 Elf Drow
1 Hellcat
1 Nephilim
Jessalynn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of mine :)
Zodiac:

Thank you to everyone who replied. I took the advice from Draco and asked that if it was my wraith doing these things, to please tone things down. They did and I was like 'is this all in my head?' About an hour ago I got my notes that my wraith was bound, so now I really think it was him making it known he was with me.

~Jessalynn

*5 Human Spirits. *1 Marid Djinn. *1 Sirinia Fae. *1 Gold Dragon. *1 Hellcat. *1 Galactic Being. *1Volk. *1 Fylgia. *1 Wraith

Return to “Dark Arts”