Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I've ordered a Baobhan Sith and wondered if anyone had any advice or insights. I've read the entry on the store, and the entry in the encyclopedia. I also found this on another site:

"These spirit entities can drain the energy from a male keeper so for male masters it is good to quickly develop a good relationship with them with gifts (blood, flowers, incense, etc) and adoration."

I'm looking forward to receiving her and was curious about others that have one.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have two currently; the most recent from the lovers spirit listing, the other is a custom conjure. From my own experience as a male keeper I can say they are phenomenally easy to bond with. I have read on the forum that women who keep them may have to deal with more ‘testing/attitude’ at first. As for tips to help with bonding let us look at what the baobhan sith are; they are vampiric, they are sanguine in nature, in life they drank blood and ate meat. With just this in mind one can invite them to partake in one’s meal if one has prepared meat. If one is comfortable one can give blood offerings (amount of blood does not matter as much as the act of offering one’s blood).

Sith is the Scottish way of spelling sidhe. The sidhe, sidhe meaning people of the mounds/hills, are generally partial to offerings of any of the following; milk, honey, gemstone/bits of gemstones, berries, and fruit.

tulku1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tulku1
Zodiac:

I received my baobahn sith today, and she sounds amazing. Interestingly, I had purchased a reverse adoption at the same time, and it turns out that the reverse adoption is also a vampire - a manananggal. They both read like they may be a handful. Since the one is a reverse adoption I have to wonder why she picked me. I keep trying to ask her that.

Additionally, I had a dream last night. I was walking and two women in car stopped and offered me a ride. When I read the description of my two vampires this morning the two women were clearly them.

Return to “Dark Arts”