You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:36 am I feel bad for your situation. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is not an easy life. Anxiety is one of the many symptoms that arise with the diagnosis. Virtual hugs for going through the difficulties.

I know that flashbacks can occur intermittently, even after years of the traumatic experience. There are quite a few triggers that can irritate the situation. Anniversary dates also can cause a spike for symptoms.

Knowing this, it is very important to get the necessary treatment that your provider recommends. Putting it off be detrimental for you.

When it comes to your spirits, I might recommend you have them visit friends or a vacation until you get to a more stable place mentally. You mentioned that you tend to blame them or take things out on them. It's not a very good relationship at the moment. They are there to help you. They don't want to see you hurting. At the same time, they don't really deserve any verbal aggression.

I am quite concerned for both you and your spirits. You have some decisions to make in regard to your mental health and the well-being of your spirits.

Like I said, I am just a student. I can't advise you to do anything but get the help you really need right now. Please, take care of yourself.

**edit**
The pendulum that I suggested is not just for communication, it also assists in detection of spirits as well as other useful things.
no you mis read me , i do not take things out in my spirits , i did a bit during this becuase i was confused and scared but no i am not yelling and getting agressive with them , i just mean that i can sometimes see their actions as agressive becuase of the truama and i get worried and start getting anxiety , i do not get mean at them for this , most of the time when this happens ill just stop communication until i feel better , during this whole situation i was doing nothing but trying to fix my relationship with what i THOUGHT was a spirit companion , did i yell at them when they got rapey , or even made fun of me so harshly about my weight and truama until i would cry? Yep but it wasnt i hate you yelling it was why , what did i do to deserve this from you ,why are you being so mean to me all im doing is what you want all im doing is trying , i would cry so much just wondering why i couldnt seems to make them happy no matter what i did, very rarely would i actually yell at them or get angry with them becuase i was under the impression i was the one who was at fault , i did so many things out of my comfort zone trying to make things ok , i got agrravated when i was asking for help on here and probably just came off i was more pissed at themthen i was ,at the time to me it seemed like people were telling me it was my fault for being raped and i was lying or Misinterpreting what was very real touch and communication, when i was just asking how i could handle what was happening ,so i kind of got snappy but honestly it was more twords the people here and less my keep , i was under nothing but constant stress with this guy around , he would do nothing but talk to me 24/7. i am trying to work stuff out now with myself to heal so i can go back to the way i was before he came, the closest i have ever come to i would say blaming my keep or getting mad at them was during the BA situation in which i was wondering why they were even letting him in , and i think that was why my companion got agrravated with me but i underatand now about loopholes and invatation and i understand you need more then just 3 angels , i made all this when i was already stressed out if my mind right after being messed with , but i seriosly want to clarify that no i do not get in fights or arguments with my keep, i seriosly try my best to be as nice as i possibly can when interacting with them. but you know what they are called feeders for a reason and all he was doing was trying to feed off my stress and hurt me , i take blame just thinking i couldnt have unbounds becuase i had spells and angels and somebody said i didnt have any around when i bought all of them like 4 months before hand , i honestly want this to be used as more of a warning to others , unbounds can and will still get through , nothing can absolutely keep everything out and most things will find loopholes if they seriosly wanna get in, they used my want to fix a relationship with a companion to have me keep them around and invite them in and mess with me.
i am taking a break to heal , things have stopped since he left , im doing alot better and look forward to being a normal keeper agian.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:19 pm
AlwaysLost wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:36 am I feel bad for your situation. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is not an easy life. Anxiety is one of the many symptoms that arise with the diagnosis. Virtual hugs for going through the difficulties.

I know that flashbacks can occur intermittently, even after years of the traumatic experience. There are quite a few triggers that can irritate the situation. Anniversary dates also can cause a spike for symptoms.

Knowing this, it is very important to get the necessary treatment that your provider recommends. Putting it off be detrimental for you.

When it comes to your spirits, I might recommend you have them visit friends or a vacation until you get to a more stable place mentally. You mentioned that you tend to blame them or take things out on them. It's not a very good relationship at the moment. They are there to help you. They don't want to see you hurting. At the same time, they don't really deserve any verbal aggression.

I am quite concerned for both you and your spirits. You have some decisions to make in regard to your mental health and the well-being of your spirits.

Like I said, I am just a student. I can't advise you to do anything but get the help you really need right now. Please, take care of yourself.

**edit**
The pendulum that I suggested is not just for communication, it also assists in detection of spirits as well as other useful things.
no you mis read me , i do not take things out in my spirits , i did a bit during this becuase i was confused and scared but no i am not yelling and getting agressive with them , i just mean that i can sometimes see their actions as agressive becuase of the truama and i get worried and start getting anxiety , i do not get mean at them for this , most of the time when this happens ill just stop communication until i feel better , during this whole situation i was doing nothing but trying to fix my relationship with what i THOUGHT was a spirit companion , did i yell at them when they got rapey , or even made fun of me so harshly about my weight and truama until i would cry? Yep but it wasnt i hate you yelling it was why , what did i do to deserve this from you ,why are you being so mean to me all im doing is what you want all im doing is trying , i would cry so much just wondering why i couldnt seems to make them happy no matter what i did, very rarely would i actually yell at them or get angry with them becuase i was under the impression i was the one who was at fault , i did so many things out of my comfort zone trying to make things ok , i got agrravated when i was asking for help on here and probably just came off i was more pissed at themthen i was ,at the time to me it seemed like people were telling me it was my fault for being raped and i was lying or Misinterpreting what was very real touch and communication, when i was just asking how i could handle what was happening ,so i kind of got snappy but honestly it was more twords the people here and less my keep , i was under nothing but constant stress with this guy around , he would do nothing but talk to me 24/7. i am trying to work stuff out now with myself to heal so i can go back to the way i was before he came, the closest i have ever come to i would say blaming my keep or getting mad at them was during the BA situation in which i was wondering why they were even letting him in , and i think that was why my companion got agrravated with me but i underatand now about loopholes and invatation and i understand you need more then just 3 angels , i made all this when i was already stressed out if my mind right after being messed with , but i seriosly want to clarify that no i do not get in fights or arguments with my keep, i seriosly try my best to be as nice as i possibly can when interacting with them. but you know what they are called feeders for a reason and all he was doing was trying to feed off my stress and hurt me , i take blame just thinking i couldnt have unbounds becuase i had spells and angels and somebody said i didnt have any around when i bought all of them like 4 months before hand , i honestly want this to be used as more of a warning to others , unbounds can and will still get through , nothing can absolutely keep everything out and most things will find loopholes if they seriosly wanna get in, they used my want to fix a relationship with a companion to have me keep them around and invite them in and mess with me.
i am taking a break to heal , things have stopped since he left , im doing alot better and look forward to being a normal keeper agian.
like im reading through this and im having a hard time understanding why people were getting so angry when i said i just didnt trust and was upset with JUST who was doing this , like wouldnt you ? and they typically tell you not to trust stuff that does that BECUASE its typically a trickster , it just took me awhile to figure that kind of stuff out, i was asking about sheilding so i could see if i could get help from being sexually touched to prevent any kind of rape again, so i could be less stressed out and handle things better , i really dont know how that comes off as im abusing and yelling at my spirits but i know whats going on and random people dont so idk. maybe it was just how it came off to some people.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

It's perfectly fine to be upset, especially if you feel like people are attacking you for what is believed to be no good reason. It's natural.

Many people here have been keepers for years. Some things that were said didn't match up with personal experience for them. Such as myself, I have never experienced anything that you described *knock on wood*. I have heard of horrific things happening by malicious spirits. Do you know what type of spirit it was? I know you said trickster but there are quite a few spirits with that type of personality. The Diety Loki, is a trickster, for example.

I'm just trying to piece everything together. From my understanding, it seems that you made a spirit angry. That spirit latched onto you, and started feeding off of your stress and you were under the impression that it was a spirit from your keep. So, you asked for help from a psychic/medium for help. The angry spirit left and now you're trying to make sure nothing like this happens again.

Is that right?

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:40 pm It's perfectly fine to be upset, especially if you feel like people are attacking you for what is believed to be no good reason. It's natural.

Many people here have been keepers for years. Some things that were said didn't match up with personal experience for them. Such as myself, I have never experienced anything that you described *knock on wood*. I have heard of horrific things happening by malicious spirits. Do you know what type of spirit it was? I know you said trickster but there are quite a few spirits with that type of personality. The Diety Loki, is a trickster, for example.

I'm just trying to piece everything together. From my understanding, it seems that you made a spirit angry. That spirit latched onto you, and started feeding off of your stress and you were under the impression that it was a spirit from your keep. So, you asked for help from a psychic/medium for help. The angry spirit left and now you're trying to make sure nothing like this happens again.

Is that right?
i coukd write a book of everything that has happened to me over the past 6 months cuase hooo boi is it compicated , but ling story short , i had a BA unbound when i first started that messed with me cuase i was dumb , had it banished , was still getting angry messages and threats after , a name came up of who was doing it and it was someone in my keep, messaged the practitioner , they said yeah he is pretty peeved with me so they unbind him until he calms down and we will see if he wants to try again and leave , cool.jpg , none of the messages stopped and i was told he was still hanging around by the trickster , so i spent 4 ish months falling into a trap of a trickster who used my relationship with my keep and my ignorance to mess with me , he is banished now i feel great , also it was a few trusted practitioners and a well known psycick that had helped me to figure out what was going on and helped to solve the problem, i dont know the species of the trickster yet but the guy said he should get that info after the banishment so rn im just waiting on a message.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That doesn't sound like a pleasant experience at all. Especially if you're already dealing with mental health issues on top of that.

Ok, you mentioned that this happened at the beginning of your spirit keeping? Do you know how or why this trickster spirit entered your life? Was it attached to a spirit you you received? Could it have been the conjurer?

I'm really happy that it's gone now and you are feeling better. You are in a good place to get help. Just keep researching and don't be afraid to ask questions.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

AlwaysLost wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:31 pm That doesn't sound like a pleasant experience at all. Especially if you're already dealing with mental health issues on top of that.

Ok, you mentioned that this happened at the beginning of your spirit keeping? Do you know how or why this trickster spirit entered your life? Was it attached to a spirit you you received? Could it have been the conjurer?

I'm really happy that it's gone now and you are feeling better. You are in a good place to get help. Just keep researching and don't be afraid to ask questions.
i was told by one of the practitioners who were talking to spirits i had gotten from them at the time it was just kinda if randomly attracted to my energy and since i didnt have good defenses it stuck around , it was all just really bad luck :(

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

At least you are better informed now. You have better defenses and can trust your spirits to help you remain safe. That's the important thing. We've all made mistakes during our journey. It's how we learn and grow 😁

Return to “Dark Arts”