Orang Bunian

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:59 pm no one said those characteristics are only exclusive to one race, but jezebela and myself are sharing that those the reported incidents that have been associated to orang bunians - not that no other races don't ever display those traits. I'm not even sure what your argument is at this point as it seems like it's argument for the sake of argument to prove a point, and quite frankly incoherent. so I'll no longer be responding and keeping the vibe healthy for others to discuss should they welcome an orang bunian into their spirit family.
And none of my reply to her is to argue her, but reminder that those are not specific characteristic. Why? Because it muddles the definition where people equate Orang Bunian with elf, angel, wildmen, etc, refer to my original post.

And excuse me, you shared reported incidents that fit your need but ignore reports from Indonesian side, how healthy it is when you discriminate against indigenous Indonesian voices then? And we're not talking about strict religious belief (i.e. Islam), this is folk belief of those tribes.

So, sure, no need to respond. Let others decide what this thread is about.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”