Black Night
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:02 am If you eliminate physical health issues then fatigue can be a side effect of DA. Well at least in my case. I have welcomed DA and very DA borderline BA entities from The Pagan Shop and I have been experiencing a draining physical fatigue.
I too have experienced mental and physical fatigue. Maybe because I got two spirits together. It hadn't happened to me yet. How did you find yourself with The Pagan Online Shop? I have a question for everyone: why do you experience fatigue? Is it possible for spirits to draw energy from their keeper?

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
DKBrown
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

Black Night wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:57 pm Is there anyone who can say with certainty that they have also experienced changes in their awareness and thought patterns?
So, I received my first serious DA spirit about two weeks ago. I've definitely had dream material come up that is darker. And I am just finishing an online meditation retreat and I was pretty shocked at how much anger came up for me. Normally I am pretty aware of my anger but this just came bubbling up. And I am attributing it to my DA spirit, either the anger or the lack of awareness of it.

Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

The side affects I had were nightmares from my da djinn

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I just welcomed a dark spirit and got no side effects in this case.

Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The day I received T (werewolf), P (hellhound), G (english psy vamp) I had headaches several days in the week, but I had more headaches with G. In the beginning, when I was meditating with G, I had light headaches, now I don't have any problems .The last time I had greeting a DA, G ( BOTD sang vamp) I didn't had headaches even if BOTD (according to other members of the forum and myself) have a very dark and dense energy.

Never had moodswing, anyway, I have a bad temper since birth :'D (temper with big heart !)
And I didn't notice any changes in my personnality. Honnestly, I had some fears after reading some topics on the forum about DA, but I guess I have good house rules and respectful companions because nothing bad happened.

*I don't really know where my companions (T,P and G, the others DA with me are light DA) are on the DA scale, they were described to be "very dark" but I'm sure they are far away from gorgons, harpies or black dragons (I have understand they were on the darker side of the scale)

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

When I made my first cluster of orders at CH, all DA, I did have some really intense vivid dreams of beings I didn't recognize, but were not the spirits I ordered. They were watching me quietly and seemed curious. One of them had what looked like a reaper behind him.
As far as adjusting / symptoms, I did notice that the first 3 days after bringing my new DA spirits home I felt incredibly energized and zittery almost. I felt like I had taken 500 mg of caffeine, I was in a very happy good mood. Didn't notice any headaches or negative effects.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

Headaches and nightmares

Weetzie
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Baobhan sith
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I'm glad I found this thread. I just received my psy vampire last night and am feeling quite sick with headache and nausea. The energy does not feel "evil" or "bad", just strong. The vessel itself feels physically very heavy for its small size and is a little difficult to hold in my bare hand. This is my second DA spirit, and I didn't have anything near this reaction to the first (a diwata). I had read that this kind of reaction was possible but didn't take it seriously.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Weetzie wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:34 am I'm glad I found this thread. I just received my psy vampire last night and am feeling quite sick with headache and nausea. The energy does not feel "evil" or "bad", just strong. The vessel itself feels physically very heavy for its small size and is a little difficult to hold in my bare hand. This is my second DA spirit, and I didn't have anything near this reaction to the first (a diwata). I had read that this kind of reaction was possible but didn't take it seriously.
You can politely ask your new bound spirits to do what they can to minimise the symptoms. Apparently they usually co-operate with that.

And for future reference, there's this

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... ATION.html

By the way, Psy vampires are usually very much on the lightest, grey side of DA. A custom conjure will also usually result in a good energetic match for you, with a less severe DA 'gap' between keeper and companion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have quite a group of DA spirits. I have been feeling fatigue quite a bit but that is also due to lack of quality sleep. I can feel fatigue after working with spells or spirits. Fatigue could also be due to an imbalance in the keep.

For me, the only symptom I am struggling with is this crazy ringing in my ears. It has been medically cleared. Meaning that there is no medical reason for me to be hearing it. I have been wearing all of my companion vessels or had them under my pillow because I am not able to wear them (gem stones). It got to the point that I began getting ear pain. Again, no medical issues. So, I have taken off my spirit vessels, except for my Black Dragon Spirit Leader, I have taken the vessels out from under my bed, and now they are on my Yule altar until I have a safe place to house them. My ear pain has dropped significantly. I still have the ear ringing, though but I believe that will begin to lessen as well.

No headaches here, thankfully. The ear symptoms are enough for me, thank you very much lol.

As for mood shifts or becoming aggressive, I feel that I am actually more assertive than hostile. There were a few instances that I would have lost my temper but I remained calm. I am more capable with communicating rather than getting into verbal altercations.

My thought process is more organized.

All in all, I think working with DA spirits are pretty beneficial for me

Return to “Dark Arts”