Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I was kind of surprised to see only a few posts about the yuki onna when searching them up on the forum. This inspired me to share my experience with my yuki onna companion.

My companion T. the yuki onna was my first female companion. She has a colder and more detached personality so the bonding wasn’t immediate, but I do feel that she spent a while just observing and waiting. She appears to me as a woman in her early twenties with long white hair, pale skin, and dark eyes. I often see her wearing simple yet elegant white and beige dresses. She does have a darker and cold energy, but in a way it’s rather comforting. To me she comes across as a mature friend (and someone who I look up to) who is refreshingly honest and direct in all that she does.

She is excellent at shielding and other forms of protection. She also excels in weather magic (this one’s obvious lol.)

When we spend time together I have found she enjoys when I read Junji Ito books with her, poetry books, and anything having to do with true crime. Her activity doesn’t wane or change with the seasons, but to me her energy feels stronger and more solid when the weather is colder.

I’d love to know others experiences with their yuki onna companions as well!

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I do not have one, but I am interested to hear about them. Your companion sounds amazing.

Return to “Dark Arts”