The gregori as companions and protectors?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

first and formost I seek companions, call me a romantic but I seek friendship first and foremost, the question I have is what are they like as protectors and companions? I need protection, or more precisely assistance with protection and keeping an eye out for potential problems; I do not seek to buy a spirit for that purpose alone as that does not sit well with me as a person so something like a Volkh or Wraith would not fit well with me. What are the Gregori like in terms of energy and interaction? Wraiths and Volkhs are 'all business' as far as I understand; are the Gregori more likely to be more close to their keeper, more social that is? What I really would like is some recent Gregori experiences, what do people who keep them feel their's are like? Any input is well apreciated as I feel that they should most certainly be in my spirit family at some point in the future, a pull, a call if you will.

Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

it depends, i've read on here that some are all business, like wraiths and volks, but mine is very affecionate(but sarcastic) and calls me princess lol. if you want a sweet one then look for an custom conjure and in the notes ask for one that will be friendly. he has a gentle energy, i didnt get any headaches from him.

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Mine takes care of business first, but he cares for me a great deal. Pretty sure I have known him in a past life.He is patient with me. He is also an amazing lover and apparently knows my exact spot! 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Female Gregori, if anyone would add their experiences it would be much appreciated, I know there are female Gregori, but it seems to me that the female half of their race is rarely discussed, I am curious as to what the females are like, if any would like to share.

Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:Female Gregori, if anyone would add their experiences it would be much appreciated, I know there are female Gregori, but it seems to me that the female half of their race is rarely discussed, I am curious as to what the females are like, if any would like to share.
Old post i know, but im curious too with the above comment.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Mine is affection and kind, protective.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My Gregori Watcher is a true romantic and a very good shield 🛡 of protection. He is very likable and also dutiful. Occasionally, he ask me if we can have sex now. 😂 💕 I find it very funny because it's in my house rules with a big NO... He takes this seriously with being my body guard. He is really awesome and very warm romantic.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I'm apparantly very much blocked when it comes to spirit interaction, cause I do not feel or see them.
But when writing this answer, I really came to think about something.

My Gregori watcher is one of the few I have some sort of connection with. It's not like I see, hear or feel him. But it's like he is giving me clues that he is here. One of those clues happens to be my :3

Cause I got this kitten like three years ago, now he is a grown-up tomcat of course. But his second name came to be Gregori, kinda after my Gregori watcher.

And my cat Jojen is just like this wise, sweet and caring 'person'. He is a cat, and not a dog, so he doesn't come to lick me in the face whenever I'm crying. He basically ignores me when that happens.

But... I dunno, I can't communicate with my spirits, but when I'll see them, I think my Gregori angel will basically be an even wiser Jojen - :3 with angelwings. You hear those stories about those cats who are the familiars of witches, and I dunno, maybe those cats are really angels in disguise? :@

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

My gregori, He really is great. One of two spirit companions I have that i've actually interacted with in dreams. The other being my centaur. He's really amazing. When I took a hiatus from spirit keeping and magic in general, he was the first to show himself again to let me know I was ready for a restart. Though he scared my nephews girlfriend on accident by appearing to her during christmas. Poor girl had no idea who or what he was, just woke to him watching over the guest bed. But her description, I recognized instantly.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

N tends to fairly quiet, but part of that, I have to attribute to the vessel. (He's not bridged, as far as I know.) The vessel is a stone in a wire holder, and I originally wore it along with the vessels of some of my other companions on a dogtag chain. It keeps them perfectly positioned, right near my heart. (I'm a hopeless romantic, I know, I know.)

Problem is, the holder has gotten so loose, that I had to finally just put the stone in a safe place, so it wouldn't fall out and get lost.

But when I do ask N for some company, he's good for it. And he's overwhelming as a lover, too: the number of times I've asked him for some, eh, aggressive cuddling, is probably still in single digits. That's mostly because he doesn't seem to bother with such concepts as "holding back." It's not a bad thing--I actually enjoy it immensely--but it's kinda like soloing a family style tiramisu. There's only so much I know I SHOULD indulge in, but it's so good, I just want more, and more...

*ahem*

Short version, he's no problem for meet and greets, no nonsense on the streets, and no restraint between the sheets. There's a reason he's my favorite. I don't work with him often, because he kinda feels a little outta my league, but in a very, VERY good way.

Return to “Dark Arts”