What do you like best about having werewolves as companions?

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

mochi.icecream wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:35 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:39 am πŸ˜‚ Now, that alone would be an excellent ideal to have one for me, too. I wonder πŸ€” if they also silence frogs at night. We are in summer months here in πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί and lots of rain has been falling, got the frogs out from their hidings. They are very loud all night long. I keep tasking my black dragon to do the job. Not immediately successful all the time. He is also busy with other things.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 pm Chases the neighbors yappy dogs away. 😁😁😁
This is definitely something to consider. My deerfolk companion kept my mallard drake safe from predators after his girlfriend was killed earlier in the month; I don't know how they managed it, but something pulled her through a very small opening in the cage door, smaller than her body should've fit through and it was pretty gruesome. Maybe also having a werewolf on the property would be good for keeping all of my pets safe.
I'm so sorry about your drake. :( Must have been heartbreaking to see.

They are excellent watchers of the grounds. I see mine running the entire property and keeping watch of all activity. He knows to keep disruptive sounds away as much as possible. It's been very quiet now, I haven't even seen the dog in weeks, the neighbors keep him inside now. He also pets my cats and calls them "good kitties" and protects them. They are great at protecting your loved ones from harm. I want to get more WWs. :) They are amazing.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

How about, if I get a kid/pup werewolf? How is that works with others within my keep? Are they handful for a keeper as a young were-wolf? Do they come across as human children or fully capable of manifesting in wolf only? Are they come in white were-wolf female pup/girl? Are they spirit or living entity?

Curious to know, if they have not turned yet, will they turn? In human form are they more like human or they are animal in nature regardless of human? Do they change us by living in our energy, like makes us more moody? Are they full moon inspired emotionally, and will I get effected by it?

I have a very strong moon affinity to all the moons in the univers actually. I defineatly would love to have a white were-wolf female puppy. I wonder if anyone has one like that?

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:07 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:39 am πŸ˜‚ Now, that alone would be an excellent ideal to have one for me, too. I wonder πŸ€” if they also silence frogs at night. We are in summer months here in πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί and lots of rain has been falling, got the frogs out from their hidings. They are very loud all night long. I keep tasking my black dragon to do the job. Not immediately successful all the time. He is also busy with other things.
FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 pm Chases the neighbors yappy dogs away. 😁😁😁
This is definitely something to consider. My deerfolk companion kept my mallard drake safe from predators after his girlfriend was killed earlier in the month; I don't know how they managed it, but something pulled her through a very small opening in the cage door, smaller than her body should've fit through and it was pretty gruesome. Maybe also having a werewolf on the property would be good for keeping all of my pets safe.
I'm so sorry about your drake. :( Must have been heartbreaking to see.

They are excellent watchers of the grounds. I see mine running the entire property and keeping watch of all activity. He knows to keep disruptive sounds away as much as possible. It's been very quiet now, I haven't even seen the dog in weeks, the neighbors keep him inside now. He also pets my cats and calls them "good kitties" and protects them. They are great at protecting your loved ones from harm. I want to get more WWs. :) They are amazing.
Thank you. Yeah, my drake seemed a little sad but he's with my disabled rooster and my female muscovy duck, and he seems much happier now.

And that's great that he gets along with your cats! My ex abandoned his cat with us, and sometimes the kitty likes to run out the door for outside time lol a WW might help keep him safe :) I'll put in an order for one then ^_^

they/them

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

mochi.icecream wrote: ↑Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:47 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:39 am.
Thank you. Yeah, my drake seemed a little sad but he's with my disabled rooster and my female muscovy duck, and he seems much happier now.

And that's great that he gets along with your cats! My ex abandoned his cat with us, and sometimes the kitty likes to run out the door for outside time lol a WW might help keep him safe :) I'll put in an order for one then ^_^
I would love to hear your experiences with your WW. Will you get yours from CH?
I got mine from Lisa.
I recently gave mine his own moonstone and he's in love with it. Every time I see him he has it in his hand, or hanging on a necklace, or stuffing it in his pocket. I never knew that ww's could be so sweet.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:40 pm

I got mine from Lisa.
I recently gave mine his own moonstone and he's in love with it. Every time I see him he has it in his hand, or hanging on a necklace, or stuffing it in his pocket. I never knew that ww's could be so sweet.
Aww I love that! I ordered from CH. I also requested 2 baby dragons, a cleopatra djinn, an alicanto, and to have 2 unbounds bound. I was really close to getting a Petshke dragon but told myself I already have enough for right now lol I'm just low key obsessed with Dragon lately XD

they/them

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

mochi.icecream wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:24 pm
FrostLightDjinn wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:40 pm

I got mine from Lisa.
Aww I love that! I ordered from CH. I also requested 2 baby dragons, a cleopatra djinn, an alicanto, and to have 2 unbounds bound. I was really close to getting a Petshke dragon but told myself I already have enough for right now lol I'm just low key obsessed with Dragon lately XD
That's quite an order! :) All great choices. It's so exciting after making an order and knowing your friends will be with you soon.
I have only just recently begun working with dragons, as my obsession is vampires.
I'm not very good with the "that's enough.." thing. Ever see your spirit keep shaking their heads from your lack of self control? I do lol
Anyways, keep us updated. I'm not allowed to see the other half of the forums, so I welcome new interesting posts. It gets old having to read stuff back from 2008. πŸ™„πŸ™„ With all this reviving dead threads I should be a master necromancer by now.
Cheers.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@FrostLightDjinn lol πŸ˜‚ for the dead thread resurrection nucromancor. 😁

On the other hand, that you can't see newer posts, just write into Magnolia to elevate your membership plus check it in your profile on forum that you indicated which level you would like to be included with which interest.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:40 pm @FrostLightDjinn lol πŸ˜‚ for the dead thread resurrection nucromancor. 😁

On the other hand, that you can't see newer posts, just write into Magnolia to elevate your membership plus check it in your profile on forum that you indicated which level you would like to be included with which interest.
Is it not something that comes naturally with time automatically, the upgrade? I thought one had to be here for 6 months to be elevated? I have been Registered for 4 months.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: ↑Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:42 pm How about, if I get a kid/pup werewolf? How is that works with others within my keep? Are they handful for a keeper as a young were-wolf? Do they come across as human children or fully capable of manifesting in wolf only? Are they come in white were-wolf female pup/girl? Are they spirit or living entity?

Curious to know, if they have not turned yet, will they turn? In human form are they more like human or they are animal in nature regardless of human? Do they change us by living in our energy, like makes us more moody? Are they full moon inspired emotionally, and will I get effected by it?

I have a very strong moon affinity to all the moons in the univers actually. I defineatly would love to have a white were-wolf female puppy. I wonder if anyone has one like that?
I won't be able to answer all your questions, but I can share a few things regarding my Ww .
I have no experience with pups. I know you don't like the idea of WW possibly being sexual, but honestly mine is extremely respectful and has never tested boundaries. He is too busy loyaly completing tasks to be concerned about sex.

Mine takes various forms, he has appeared as a huge black wolf with beautiful garnet eyes. I've asked him to appear in his human form and he does it immediately. When I first met him during telepathy and astral, he was in his wolf form. He walked up slowly to me, laid his head in my lap , melted into me, heaved a big long sigh, and closed his eyes. He was very gentle, silky soft and just made me want to hug him. He felt like a big cuddly loving dog. One who adores you. He is probably the most well behaved entity I have in my keep, right up there with my angels and dragons.

He has told me that there are grey natured WWs. Having it custom conjured will help to make sure it matches you well. He says there are DA wolves who look white, and that appearance doesn't always indicate their nature . He looks very dark and intimidating in his hybrid form, but energetically is warm and gentle . He reminded me of my gargoyles . He was already around me long before I was aware, so in cases like this, adjusting isn't bad at all.
I was having some adjusting time for one day, when he was bound to me. But I also had 3 other very dark entities bound then as well, so I'm sure he wasn't the only contributor to my acclimation.

He has appeared in 3 different forms to me. One looks like the black wolf I mentioned above. The second looks like a mix of wolf and human-standing upright and very tall (hybrid) , and the 3rd is full human looking. All three forms feel exactly the same to me. When he is channeling his wolf form energy into something intentionally, I can feel a big difference but it is something like a courageous energy that is motivating and bold. It gives me strength and power. Something that would be good if one lacks motivation or zest for life. It makes me want to play and be free. Kinda like a dog is but with a ton of Magick power and speed Lol

In all 3 forms he is respectful, well mannered and loyal. He sits next to me on my bench while holding his moonstone. We talk about a lot of things. In all forms he is eager to please and protect, and is seriously dedicated. He is excited to do any task I assign him, no matter the size He is also very sensitive and aware of other's feelings. He always asks before touching me . He tiptoes around my cats and only uses human form around them. He alerts me of things I cannot see. He is exceptionally skilled with astral work, and dream work, and enjoys helping in those fields. Being connected to moon energy is something he talks a lot about. I am extremely sensitive to moon energy. I was born on a full moon Fri 13th - every full moon of my life before him I could never sleep 3 days before and 3 days after the full moon. With him, I fall asleep instantly. He's like a fluffy warm pillow.

He doesn't effect my mood in negative ways. In fact I feel more confidence, more passion for life and fun. He makes me feel relaxed because I feel his protection and guardianship.
Sorry for rambling. πŸ˜…

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you so much for your both of your reply @FrostLightDjinn. Great experiences with your were 🐺. Hmm... so there are white were volfs but not necessarily light on nature. Definitely for me is cc, in my case. I really wish to have a were something puppy. Somewhere I have seen a were kitten. But again... are they changing into a little girl?

Thank you for being sensitive about my need of no spirit sex. I have been raped by some demonic type of spirit, when I was younger and was visiting my home land, in Europe, twice. I don't know what it was. It could of been a human or something else. Very dark energy and scorching hot down there, plus I felt paralised for 5 minutes. I couldn't get freed myself and my silent scream was only heard by Jesus. Then this thing let me go. Few years later I got attacked by it again, same place in my mother's home, where I grew up. Again, let me go by the name of 'Jesus help me ' cry. Both time I saw some dark shadow figures but I could not comprehend future identity.

3rd time when my last visit took place I went went protection amulet, angelic protection and arrmed with my Lord Jesus. I didn't get attacked by it, this time.

About membership and levels and forum clubs. Yes, some goes automatically, but others need to be submitted with your interest to support to review your stands. Yes, usually starting to change after 6 months automatically or after 500 thread of yours on forum.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Return to β€œDark Arts”