andrea1064
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: ifrit
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Annuk

[quote="Lorelley"]I have a question here, maybe someone can help. Okay, so it is all clear for me now, how to responsibly work with my wraith, and thank you all for that, you have been beyond helpful and insightful with your comments. My question is, if my wraith is a C5, can it inflict revenge on a person that is 2000miles away from me? It is a very serious situation, so I would really appreciate answers to the question itself rather than discussion around the fairness of the revenge. Many Thanks!! And please anyone reply, it is a really serious and urgent situation[/quote

Hi
C5 can reach 1000 miles away. Im getting a wraith also and he is a class C5.

peace!

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae202/AngelWolf09/l_eb1bcc69c6ba48138f536249f0cc208e.jpg
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

andrea1064 wrote:
Lorelley wrote:I have a question here, maybe someone can help. Okay, so it is all clear for me now, how to responsibly work with my wraith, and thank you all for that, you have been beyond helpful and insightful with your comments. My question is, if my wraith is a C5, can it inflict revenge on a person that is 2000miles away from me? It is a very serious situation, so I would really appreciate answers to the question itself rather than discussion around the fairness of the revenge. Many Thanks!! And please anyone reply, it is a really serious and urgent situation[/quote

Hi
C5 can reach 1000 miles away. Im getting a wraith also and he is a class C5.

peace!
Sorry, ..not quite right! ::no::
the distance ONLY relates to spelled items !! Spirits can travel ANY distance ! Magnolia confirmed this a several times in other posts, so you can trust this info.. :thumbup:

Greetings,Tasha
Moongazer
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Syphera
Zodiac:

I have nothing but respect and admiration for my wraith companions. I have had a male wraith for some time and brought a female into the mix.

I had a very great wrong done to me, my husband cheated on me and totally humiliated me, only thought of his daughter when he wanted to and the woman he cheated on me with saw all this yet took him in straight away and married him and they then continued to meddle in my life.

Since I brought my female wraith (I guess no one feels a woman's pain like another woman), she has now been totally humiliated and he is now in jail and their life is in an uproar. I asked my wraiths to intervene and let them feel the pain, humiliation and loneliness I felt. They did that and more and it is a responsibility to be careful what you wish for. As I said before very great wrongs had been done and I only asked that they suffer the same, no more, no less.

I feel new life and I can move forward and it feels like a great weight has been lifted.

Can't praise Ash and Magnolia enough for the gift of providing me with such great protection.

Wraiths are very special and I can feel them sometimes with aches and pains every now and then and when I let them know I know they are there the aches and pains go away.

Thanks again Magnolia and Ash keep up your good works!

OleanderAndChaos
new here
new here

This thread has been very informative for me. I just recently acquired a wraith and I am trying to get more insight on what it's like to welcome one into my life. I will definitely have to be mindful of my thoughts because I can get kinda dark πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ but I'm confident that I will manage. I have some pretty strict house rules in place & I have no problem enforcing them. ⚑⚑

I'm interested in the fact that they can provide protection from evil & curses. This is good for someone like me who lives in a big city full of people throwing hexes / curses like confetti. I do want to layer myself with protection and I felt called to a wraith . I also feel like I should get a watcher (Gregori ). I'm going to meditate further on it before I make a decision. πŸ–€

Jenjens
new here
new here

crone maatkaere wrote: ↑Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:47 pm great point about the windchimes as an aide in communication. i have my ch spirit chimes on the back door (where most unbounds come to before receiving either permission or a harpy sending them along their way), two chimes in the living/dining/kitchen areas since we have vaulted ceilings and an enchanted set from india which was a gift in the bedroom near the ch nightplay item.
This post from from such a long time ago.....does anyone know what spirit chimes are? They are not in CH's shop and I'm really interested.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: Doing my home work study dark art wraith and such...I ended up this thread. I have find this section from @Wiccan Warrior Alex very useful. ;) Yes, it's an older thread with golden information.

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote: ↑Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 am They size us up as people, as keepers by studying us. They make judgments about us, and our character. They also determine if we have the 'authority' to make house rules or not.

The way to win a wraith's loyalty (in following ALL your direction) is:
1. Be honest and fair.
2. Watch what you think, never wish anyone ill will
3. Stop any problems before they start by having house rules

It is important that they respect us as keepers, as we respect them as spirits.

So what happens if a wraith does not respect us?
1. They revert to their natural nature
2. The make the rules, and tell the keeper what to do.
3. They will act on any negative thoughts you may have, and not having a moral conscious like we do, they feel no remorse.

What kinds of actions will cause wraiths to lose respect for us?
1. Being frivilous and putting them on people for minor transgressions - in other words, if it is okay to revenge this, then why not that?
2. Allowing dark thoughts to control us - these in turn are picked up by our wraiths, who again, will act on these thoughts
3. Making demands or acting superior to our wraiths - they will quickly put a person in their place, and once that happens, they make the
rules.

Another useful rule is to ask your wraiths to use minimal force to accomplish the goal. That being, to keep intruders out of your home.
Letting them know who may come around without you there, etc. You can ask them to keep away unbound spirits unless invited in by you.
You can ask them to protect you from anyone who has evil intentions toward you (they can pick up energy from other people around you as well), and you can ask them to 'alert' you if they sense danger, before acting. Have a pre-arranged signal if you are new enough to spirit keeping that you do not yet hear them when they speak to you. A tap on the shoulder works, a car horn going off, a light blinking, or if you find you are clairsistant, ask your spirits to give you the impression something is about to happen. Hanging up a set of windchimes inside the house works very well to facilitate communication (with all kinds of spirits).

Once you get into the groove of dark arts, they can be very satisfying to work with. It will definitely make you a better person, as we become more cognizant of our thoughts and actions, understanding the consequences. People who do not maintain control over their DA spirits, can attract all sorts of negative energy, anger, jealousy, hatred, fear, melancholy, depression, schizophrenia, illusions of grandeur, inflated & deceptive sense of self worth, etc, which can create discord in their lives, and in the lives of those around them.

These are my viewpoints from keeping DA spirits and from watching the effects upon others. I am a student of human nature as well. :D

Bright Blessings,
Alex

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: ↑Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:40 am ::bump:: Doing my home work study dark art wraith and such...I ended up this thread. I have find this section from @Wiccan Warrior Alex very useful. ;) Yes, it's an older thread with golden information.

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote: ↑Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 am They size us up as people, as keepers by studying us. They make judgments about us, and our character. They also determine if we have the 'authority' to make house rules or not.

1. Be honest and fair.

3. They will act on any negative thoughts you may have, and not having a moral conscious like we do, they feel no remorse.

1. Being frivilous and putting them on people for minor transgressions - in other words, if it is okay to revenge this, then why not that?
2. Allowing dark thoughts to control us - these in turn are picked up by our wraiths, who again, will act on these thoughts
3. Making demands or acting superior to our wraiths - they will quickly put a person in their place, and once that happens, they make the
rules.

Another useful rule is to ask your wraiths to use minimal force to accomplish the goal. That being, to keep intruders out of your home.
Letting them know who may come around without you there, etc. You can ask them to keep away unbound spirits unless invited in by you.
You can ask them to protect you from anyone who has evil intentions toward you (they can pick up energy from other people around you as well), and you can ask them to 'alert' you if they sense danger, before acting. Have a pre-arranged signal if you are new enough to spirit keeping that you do not yet hear them when they speak to you. A tap on the shoulder works, a car horn going off, a light blinking, or if you find you are clairsistant, ask your spirits to give you the impression something is about to happen. Hanging up a set of windchimes inside the house works very well to facilitate communication (with all kinds of spirits).

Once you get into the groove of dark arts, they can be very satisfying to work with. It will definitely make you a better person, as we become more cognizant of our thoughts and actions, understanding the consequences. People who do not maintain control over their DA spirits, can attract all sorts of negative energy, anger, jealousy, hatred, fear, melancholy, depression, schizophrenia, illusions of grandeur, inflated & deceptive sense of self worth, etc, which can create discord in their lives, and in the lives of those around them.

These are my viewpoints from keeping DA spirits and from watching the effects upon others. I am a student of human nature as well. :D

Bright Blessings,
Alex

These parts are simply not true:
"So what happens if a wraith does not respect us?
3. They will act on any negative thoughts you may have, and not having a moral conscious like we do, they feel no remorse."

I was unable to read the remaining content...

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

As someone with four wraiths, I agree with @Tarvos on this.

(As an additional tip, if a post is hard to read, please switch from light to dark mode using theπŸ’‘ or πŸŒ™ icon under mChat or highlight the text & that should help for both light & darker font colors 🌝.)

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I do agree about that part. I didn't know that to think of it. Thanks for pointing it out @Tarvos and @Luna Lysithea .
Tarvos wrote: ↑Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:11 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:40 am ::bump:: Doing my home work study dark art wraith and such...I ended up this thread. I have find this section from @Wiccan Warrior Alex very useful. ;) Yes, it's an older thread with golden information.

1. Be honest and fair.

rules.

Bright Blessings,
Alex

These parts are simply not true:
"So what happens if a wraith does not respect us?
3. They will act on any negative thoughts you may have, and not having a moral conscious like we do, they feel no remorse."

I was unable to read the remaining content...

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

You're welcome @ASTER, my pleasure❣

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi

Return to β€œDark Arts”