You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal

Re: READ MY VESSEL THREADS

Post by ARandomDemon »

Dumb question but are you allowed to read NON SPIRIT VESSELS if you have cast the spells yourself and want people to see what's inside it to see if it's working?
You see, I'm trying to make an astral portal which I've been messing with for several months with chaos magic with natural and star energies mixed in. Then I would astral project into it and see if it lends anywhere. If I'm successful, there should be very unfamiliar energy coming out of it from an alien source that people could pick up on.
Can we have people read our home-made astral portals to see what kind of energy coming out from it?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte

Post by ARandomDemon »

Btw I'm not asking to see any spirits, just the ENERGY that comes from it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Post by darkwing dook »

ARandomDemon wrote:Dumb question but are you allowed to read NON SPIRIT VESSELS if you have cast the spells yourself and want people to see what's inside it to see if it's working?
I think it can still be misused. For example, you buy a spelled vessel from one seller, then post it here and say that you cast the spell yourself and want to see if others can sense it.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte

Post by ARandomDemon »

I believe that there was someone who was casting spells in their sleep and posted the vessels on the forum showing us what they did and was selling them on a website.
It was posted under 'topic of the day' called 'something I'm working on'.
That one seemed to be allowed, otherwise they would've removed it a long time ago.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Post by darkwing dook »

ARandomDemon wrote:I believe that there was someone who was casting spells in their sleep and posted the vessels on the forum showing us what they did and was selling them on a website.
That's Huff. He's already known as a seller, and the stuff he posted is actually sold to other people. In this case, it's kinda similar to CH's shop showing the pictures of vessels.

But if you're still trying out, it's better to show it to your close friends or circle first.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”