Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:One benefit is that the protect you from curses or loss of magic or counter intentions. For instance, two people want different things but only one can happen, if you have a Grigori watcher your manifestation would win over say...someone who uses demons for a counter wish. Also, they are pretty good at changing people's minds, like say if you're about to get a ticket for something trivial.

They'll be sensual but more like gentlemen than say an incubus. But if you're busy with other sexual beings they may take the sidelines rather than get emotionally tangled. Just my observations.
Thanks Samsara,
It's great to read of others point of views and experiences....This is what makes CH such a great community :)

I used to know things
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Grigoris are not aliens, meaning those scary looking aliens with huge eyes and big head like in hollywood movies, can anyone please confirm this?
Sorry for this stupid question, I know :\ , but I would like to get one Grigori watcher and as usual before buying a new type of spirit I did some research online, this time I've found a lot of articles about the possibility of Grigori watchers as aliens who abduct people... 8OO

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Glawen wrote:Grigoris are not aliens, meaning those scary looking aliens with huge eyes and big head like in hollywood movies, can anyone please confirm this?
Sorry for this stupid question, I know :\ , but I would like to get one Grigori watcher and as usual before buying a new type of spirit I did some research online, this time I've found a lot of articles about the possibility of Grigori watchers as aliens who abduct people... 8OO
No, they are not those grey aliens. You don't see them because they are in spirit form. Therefore, they can't abduct you. Mine was like a dark mist. Lots of people say lots of things trying to connect the dots. And if you watch Ancient Aliens, most angels were viewed as possible aliens. But it's never been concrete. Without being there we can't really know what they saw. I can see how they make that assumption though. Theories are nice to listen to, but not necessarily to buy into.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Samsara wrote:
Glawen wrote:Grigoris are not aliens, meaning those scary looking aliens with huge eyes and big head like in hollywood movies, can anyone please confirm this?
No, they are not those grey aliens. You don't see them because they are in spirit form. Therefore, they can't abduct you. Mine was like a dark mist. Lots of people say lots of things trying to connect the dots. And if you watch Ancient Aliens, most angels were viewed as possible aliens. But it's never been concrete. Without being there we can't really know what they saw. I can see how they make that assumption though. Theories are nice to listen to, but not necessarily to buy into.
Thanks Samsara 8)|* what you wrote makes sense and reassured me. I just get always alarmed when I find those theories on the net, I know they should be taken with a grain of salt, but still those instill doubt in my mind.
Well, alien or not I have sent a message to the seller regarding that specific Grigori I'm interested in. I could not resist :)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I finally got a Grigori Watcher, he has been with me a couple of weeks now and I am already mesmerized by his strong but gentle presence. I don't know why I doubted so much getting one, he is one of the warmest entities, who I have had the pleasure to welcome into my life. <3

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:^Simple because their descriptions are different.

From creepy hollow
The Gregori are a race of Watcher but entirely separate from those of the Watchtowers. The Gregori are astral entities whose tendencies towards human lust make them reside with the Dark Arts. Some believe the Gregori are fallen angels and that may be the case for some of them. However the majority of Gregori are simply Watchers, entities made to watch the human race, the difference between Watchtower Watchers and the Gregori is their lust for human women. This makes them wonderful entities for women to keep... men collect Gregori too but just be aware that if you have a wife she may be more sensual than normal. The Gregori have many of the same attributes as the Watchtower Watchers... they are guardians who provide protection and safekeeping to the Keeper, the Keeper's home & family. However, when kept by a woman the Gregori cannot help being amorous and often give not only pleasure themselves but heighten the orgasm of the woman when she is engaged in sexual congress or masturbation. This is a definite difference between the Watcher races to be aware of. When collected by men the Gregori can make a man's sex drive peak and if there is a woman in the home with the male Keeper the woman too is affected by the raise in sexual energy. They have a lust for passion and pleasure which puts them into the Dark Arts. Gregori have a dark energy that makes them prime for identifying dark energies, magic and powers that are trying to invade the Keeper or the Keeper's home. They have a quick reaction to dark magic and they amply warn you before destroying whatever the problem is.
Lisa and Cathy (they use the same description)
This is a Dark watcher spirit. It can get very confusing as to what a watcher is because there are different spirits all named watchers. This watcher spirit is a Grigori Watcher, a fallen angel. They literally chose to leave heaven in pursuit of their own desires…Dark watchers like this one are very human like in their desires and emotions. They have intense personalities and act upon all of their impulses. If you want a spirit that you can really relate to and have fun with then this is a good one…These spirits have all sorts of abilities such as increasing sexual desires and magnetism, interacting sexually with humans, protection, wealth, success, revenge, increased energy, and manifesting thoughts. They don’t like to do lighter things like healing or love but may do it if they care for you deeply…They are sexual spirits who can be a dreamtime lover or wicked dark companion…These entities are also highly protective of their master and will not hesitate to do harm if it means keeping you safe…One other great attribute is that they bring wealth and luxury to their master without you even wishing for it. They love indulging in pleasure and comfort.
Cathy's addition.

SOME BASIC INFO...skilled with:

WISHES..Magick..Wisdom..Guidance..Mysteries..EXTREME Protection..Peace and Harmony..Joy..Love..Wishes..Weath..Psy abilitesGuidance..Mysteries..Complete cleanising and purification of body ,mind and soul..aura and chakra cleansing ...
and so forth
Grigori watchers are as powerful and magickal as they are wise and skillful..divine in nature though wordly wise and attuned to our needs..I find them delightful but very intense in nature ...able to grant any wish with ease ..
In CH description there is no mention about weathly or wish, only protection and sexual. Lisa GW can bring wealth and luxury. Cathy said her GW is wishgrantor and they're capable of many other things.

Gods! Now I notice I mistaked Grigori and Gregori in the first post. :\
I was looking a Lisa's GW a few days ago and had emailed her asking her if they could also grant wishes and call upon others for their aid and such. Though she hasn't replied me, I found this and had my question answered (:
I had a spark when I read a GW's description from her store and also a LW but I kind of feel like it's the GW who helped me find this to show me the answer to my question (:

we speak the way we breathe
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

[Edit]
I just received an email from her :D

we speak the way we breathe
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

The Gregori are incredible presences. More than protective or sexual, they have a great mystical reach and influence as well.. however they are elusive beings.
I also have Nephilim (including nephilim in my bloodline) who exemplify similar qualities, but in contrast a more interactive and emotionally driven nature than their 'fathers'.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Noctifera wrote:The Gregori are incredible presences. More than protective or sexual, they have a great mystical reach and influence as well.. however they are elusive beings.
I also have Nephilim (including nephilim in my bloodline) who exemplify similar qualities, but in contrast a more interactive and emotionally driven nature than their 'fathers'.
Good to know that Nephilim are more interactive in your experience, that too is a type of spirit I would like to "adopt" at some point.

nime
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The presence of my Gregori is very calming and relaxing. He started immediately communicating with me and it's easy for me to chat with him. He is a very nice and loving guy. He is also very good in changing people's minds.

Return to “Dark Arts”