You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

just a heads up there no listing for goblins in the encyclopedia. somebody please fix that please?

much thanks,
Ravenna182 and company :) 8)|* :B :*3
2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

Since CH does not sell goblins, I don't think that they will get a listing in the CH Encyclopedia as the CH Encyclopedia is for spirits that CH sells, although there are exceptions made, I believe, for spirits sold exclusively from other sellers, in which case it is that seller's duty to make an encyclopedia article and submit it to CH. It's not CH's duty to make articles about every single spirit they don't sell, because there are hundreds that they don't sell, thousands.

If you want more information about goblins, you should ask the seller. (:
NARU
~She/Her~

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thing is Naru its not just one seller selling goblins; its many. Thats why i thought having an article in the encyclopedia would be beneficial to all of us.
2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

I totally understand, but the point is that CH does not work with them, so they don't have information on them. You could ask a seller of Goblins to make an encyclopedia article to add to the CH Encyclopedia, but CH doesn't have any information on Goblins to put into it, otherwise they would have made an article already.

I'm not saying that adding an article on them is a bad idea at all seeing as I have a goblin myself, but I'm just saying that instead of asking CH to write an article of a spirit they don't have knowledge of, it would be better to ask a seller to submit one to CH for everyone to read. (:
NARU
~She/Her~

Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

precisely! sooo.... anyone want to do that?

much thanks,
Ravenna182 and company :Q 8| :: ;p :D :U :B 8)|* :*3

ON THE WAY:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Ravenna182 wrote:precisely! sooo.... anyone want to do that?

much thanks,
Ravenna182 and company :Q 8| :: ;p :D :U :B 8)|* :*3
If you have a vendor or vendors in mind, send them a note asking them to help you write the entry. It might be good to seek input from more than one source. Then you can edit it and send it to CH.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

A while back, I created a thread asking for information on goblins, and Magnolia posted in the thread, informing me that "goblin" is a blanket term, and that there are many different spirits that fall under that category.
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Necrobumping because I thought "goblin" was just a blanket term too, but apparently there's a listing for a suspiciously D&D sounding goblin tribe: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... oblin.html

maybe they found a group that was really like that? Who knows? I'd be curious if anyone has experience with them.

Return to “Dark Arts”