neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hmm, I may do the custom of the Naga. And maybe you are right about the Hellhound. Maybe he/she is thanking me for bonding with him. I am not sure what is going on that he wants to protect me from. That is the confusing thing. And I think it's cool you have a dragon as well. Well even if it is unbound like mine. Dragons are also fiercely loyal. I think....I have so much to learn.

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Spirits: E(Hellhound), P(4 Elements Dragon), S(Were-Snow Tiger)
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Huffette wrote:Hellhounds are immensely loyal and great protectors. They are first in line to go after the perpetrator when I am under fire. I had to call mine down today as they were about to let into my boss for yelling at me for doing nothing wrong.
I love this , My Female is fab! Im so looking forward to my male one coming . \./

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

They sense things we don't...well at least until our skills improve. Depending on your communication, you could always ask.
Actualy have 2 bound dragons - one from CH and one from another conjurer as well. The unbound came and paid me a visit, spoke and sent me a vision of himself after I purchased a binding from CH to call unbounds - if they were willing that is.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh? That is wonderful. I just the Hellhound binding in the works. Its finally been assigned to someone on friday. I ordered it monday. Which I understand conjugations and binding take time and they have a lot of orders to fill. It is just hard waiting.

And I am going to contact a seller about the unbound dragon that says they wish to be bound to me. I am completely new to this, and my brother said I was up to my nose. He knows me. I was hesitant then all in. And now I am nervous. I've calmed myself down. And the unbound helped me. I am working on a draft of what I know of them for the seller I wanna contact about binding them to me.

So I am nervous and excited. My brother looked over the draft, said give it three days reread it then he would look it over again as well. I am trying to be respectful in requesting it, and give what I know about the dragon. Which may seem like a lot but I dont know much

Allow your dreams to take flight, like a bat in the night...or allow your dreams to sprint in the wind like a cat after a play thing/food. :3....But do not allow them to die X..X

Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Believe me I understand that. My small order has been assigned - grabbed a bunch of CH books when they went on sale and a servitor - but my larger lay by has not. That one has multiple spells/readings attached to it (pertinent to your "what path" post) as well as a "spirit" that physically manifested...so believe me, I understand the "hard waiting!".

Rather lucky to have your brother there.
Sounds like he's giving some good advice. I'll add tho that if your dragon friend is willing to be bound he'll make his presence very well known to who you select to do the binding while they are doing it. The description will certainly help, but don't forget how much they'll contribute to the process

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Gothicpumpkinfairy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah. I just do not know what to say about things. My dragon is not shy really, but they just love surprises. Like really. Sometimes I get headaches just talking to them. Then I feel drained. They always insist I go lay down or rest before and after talking to either them or the hellhound. I can feel that the hellhound is near me, and I feel like it is a he. And Lolaberry, that is awesome you get two hellhounds! Maybe just maybe I can get the money for another if one should call to me again.

Return to “Dark Arts”