Any Experiences or Personal Information on "Multex"?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

I've been eyeing the Multex listing for a while now and I feel some weird interest or possible pull to it. I was wondering if anyone has anything to offer in terms of stories, experiences, or information regarding these protective fellows?

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

There is a whole thread about them that I cant seem to link you to, but I'm sure if you ask DarkWing nicely he will be able to help you. Alternatively you can just search for it.
That being said I have a Multex, I cant recommend them more. Many people report them as being not very social but mine has been one of my closest companions. He is amazingly supportive and very social with me. Last time I wrote a glowing review about him he was reading over my shoulder. He spends a lot of time with me and interacting with me. I couldn't ask for a closer companion.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmh this?:
topic71345.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

That's the one I was thinking of, thank you : )

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks Darkwing, Ill jumpstart the convo there :)

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I wish I could see that link :
I can't stop thinking about a Multex since I seen them in the shop. Just can't seem to find much more information about them and very few shared experiences. It seems to be a pattern that I either attract or am attracted to things that are not as popular in the forum.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
SolAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

Bumping this one. I'm interested in getting one too and I felt a strong calling towards them. I'd love to know more about them.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

I actually have a multex with me for over a year now. She's quite kind and sometimes mysterious. During her job shes very dedicated and serious. When I first met her I had a hard time seeing her, but that is possibly because I was not devoted to energy work like I am now. Right now she looks to be some sort of young woman with short brown hair almost with pale skin, and all the time is donning some sort of pale ish blue cloak. Before that, for some reason, I could only see her cloak and her feet haha which was actually very interesting how her energy was manifesting to me.

She's generally a good friend to have around but more of a listener than a talker so to speak. At times, I do feel she is "away", perhaps doing her job in the spiritual realms, but any moment I talk to her she comes to me immediately in haste.

Her energy is very particular, the best way I can describe her is a "ghost". Someone who is there and not there, yet has a strong conscious mind or intention that makes you become aware of her. We don't talk all the time, but I do feel a genuine and hearty connection towards her.

At some point I actually got her a soul sword from Charles so that she can stay safe while doing her job. In my experiences in sparring with her, and Charles too probably, that she is an extremely fast opponent which is probably what most if not all multexes can do. There are times where I think she can actually phase through attacks which makes her a very tricky opponent to fight against.

So, yes, if you're thinking of having a multex in your life I'd recommend so greatly. Although the listing may make them sound stand offish, I believe they have the capacity for humour and life, just that their jobs have conditioned and trained them to be distant and serious.

Return to “Dark Arts”