Any Christian keepers here keeping dark spirits?

MagicMatt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don’t have one

I gotta say reading all this has helped ease a lot of my worries. I too am a Christian, and I also grew up in a Christian household.

Lover of all things spiritual, paranormal, and metaphysical
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

MagicMatt wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:51 pm I gotta say reading all this has helped ease a lot of my worries. I too am a Christian, and I also grew up in a Christian household.
I am glad this thread had helped you. Nothing worse then being stumbled and get rid of everything because of conciousness. I did it twice over the years. Struggling can be very painful without help. Everything started to settle once i found CH. All the best for your journey.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

someone
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Pretty ardent Catholic here, I try to take an objective approach to things so I went into this spirit-keeping business with such a mindset. I don't feel like there's anything inherently wrong with it anymore than there's anything wrong with starting a relationship up with any given individual. That being said, I have had significant blocks in actually communicating with spirits so perhaps that's something to consider? Either way, I'd keep the idea that one should respect God without relying on Him in mind, and know that any forays into "darker" arts is at this point ones own responsibility/limitations. I'm actually not saying to not to do this at all, but just keep it in mind. I'm of the opinion God wants us to be fairly self-sufficient, and not reliant on Him.

I'm going to save myself time: READ "THREE BOOKS OF OCCULT PHILOSOPHY"

I make the best french toast.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

nina wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:44 pm Aries, your package story was an entertaining read:-). I have also ordered my first 4 spirits, and they are on the way,,, I am drawn to order more but i’m Forcing myself to wait,, I am too more drawn to dark arts. I feel the more materialistic one is the more that person is drawn towards dark arts. I was terrified of djinn a week ago and was wondering why would a person keep a djinn. Now I am contemplating of keeping one :-))...
I read the title of the thread and was glad someone asked cause I too was wondering.. I love the responses I've read so far. Its great to see people from different paths be able to come together when they share a common interest in something that many consider taboo. I politely have to disagree with the idea of "the more materialistic one is the more that person is drawn to the dark arts." Yes there are people who use the dark arts to gain material things but the same can be said for some on the other side of the spectrum. However there are also MANY people on both sides and right down the middle who do not seek material gain of any sort. Even those who in some peoples eyes may have nothing and probably should ask for material, earthly, mundane things.. they don't. And while there is nothing wrong with looking to gain material things the fact is what is important to some is not so important to others and that's okay. No matter your beliefs or practice we all in some way use them to get what we want.. Some want material things, some want knowledge, guidance, support, comfort, companionship the list can go on and on. It is in my humble opinion that NEITHER side is more materialistic than the other.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

Return to “Dark Arts”