Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW that is so awesome! I had that happed with a few of my spirits-even ones passing thru or just visiting-I would smell patchouli or something musky, sometimes roses or lavender, only once I had smelled coffee & it wasn't coming form me or any of my neighbors, it smelled like the kind my grandmother used & how she made it-it was about a week after she passed is when I had that pleasant aroma, very happy about it too-a few times I got a whiff of men's cologne, kind of smelled like a combination of Polo or CK1 which is strange because my one uncle used to get Polo as a gift from his wife & he is still alive, no one else I know used either brand so I am guessing it's an unexpected visit! Down fall is when I am at work sometimes I get whiffs of something too, strangest thing with it is that I swore I had smelled a bad body odor coming from one of the vents & brought it up to my manager, he said he would look into it & he finally he told me he caught the same whiff of what I was smelling!

:3
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hello Huffdamagicdragon! I must say that it is an honor to meet you. I've read your name and Huffette's a lot of times over the forum boards and feels like you're a local celebrity.

I must also add that I found super romantic the idea of your names being similar (Huff - Huffette).

Very interesting what you said about the coffee scent. With my spirits I tend to think of their associations as things that they like because it has a special meaning to them and since I love to meditate and do other healing sessions like massages and therapy I use oils and incense and similar stuff because that way I think we can both appreciate it.

I must say that I have no living entities in my keep but I think that the scent of coffee could have been like a scene prop.

I pictured the whole scene of you driving in your car and this living entity coming to the door and knocking with a mug of coffee in its hand and be like, hey you ok? I was told to check on you.

And I know what you mean about a certain resistance when it comes to spirits, Catgirl. It happened to me with my Arkan Sonney.

I had read of them and wasn't very enthusiastic about meeting one but once I placed an order with those BOGO items and I selected the reverse adoption listing and I got one.

Haven't got any direct interaction with him just yet but he has a very cheerful and interesting energy.

So maybe we ought to relax a bit about those things and be more inclusive/open-minded?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

2Heinrich wrote:Hey Reg, that's actually a good question.

Try to picture it like this. Suddenly I feel a presence in the room with me and as I raise my eyes to check the presence(as if I would see anything) I see the ring falling.

I try to grab it but fail miserably of course because, I ain't got no jedi reflexes and you could say that it was as if she was holding the ring with the tip of her fingers and place it just at my eye level so that I could see it and then the ring fell.

Totally one of those "looking for this?" situations.

And sure... I couldn't believe it myself because I was just about to get my keys and walk home at 10pm just to recover my ring when it happened and I spent about two hours looking for it.

I asked my parents and siblings, even my son and nobody had seen the ring.

I have had times in which I just forget to put it on after washing my hands but I find it in my pocket like a normal person would.

Normally I would also say that dropping things for other people is rude but this time it felt like a snap.

Like when you're carrying something utterly heavy and you're about to drop it anyway.

So yeah... it's only a ring. Not even a big one, but it's not like she moved it, she basically took my ring from across the block!

That's the second most impressive thing I've seen my keep do.
Hey 2H, thanks for the follow-up. That's really amazing. What an interaction!

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

On the subject of Vif and charm, I haven't experienced this directly with mine, but I definitely have a series of "monster girl" fantasies, snakes among them. My gorgon shares intimacy with me occasionally and she's told me when alive they have a venom which can bring on euphoria with sedative qualities. My Vif was a Reverse Adoption, so she was a pleasant surprise. I'm still getting to know her, but she seems most interested in supporting me in sex magic endeavors.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sure, Reg! No problem.

The image kinda came to me after I had posted the message but that was the idea.

There's just this little nothing that's bugging me because well, I know CH has a spell for this kind of interactions and even though I'm pretty sure he listing was changed because I had not gotten it before because it was supposed to be on a spirit individually and I couldn't pick which one of my keep would volunteer for the experience.

Here's the link:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/APPORT-S ... JECTS.html

So it makes me wonder how it's possible and if it is my fault but I'm seriously considering that spell for my next order.

As for the monster girl part... I can totally relate on that part. Perhaps I pay too much attention to body language and behavior changes so horns, wings, claws, paws, fins, tails, fangs, ears, animal halves or extra limbs, any of those I totally wouldn't mind and even though it may sound like a total bummer for some I think that even with all of those singularities a girl is girl in the end and I love female energy and being around it so it would be fascinating to get to experience all sorts of female friendships available.

A part of me also feels more at ease with my spirits as they are now because I'm one to try out things and I'm sure that I would have told my girls to feed from me, use their poisons, magic, charms, spells, skills or tricks on me just to see how it's like.

I remember that one of my first experiences was with my siren and she screamed/whistled in my ear and I felt like one of those cartoons when they get hit in the head and they shake violently. In her defense, I had it coming because I pointed a sword at her throat during a dream where I was barely in control of what was happening but even then, I know she meant no harm and it felt intense but it wasn't painful nor scary.

So yeah... I think that's part of knowing how they were, what they could do, and how that affects our relationship today.

aspook
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9

This is such a surreal thread to be reading. I'm counting my lucky stars for being here right now.

I'm a little bit more vanilla but I know my partner would love a Vif in her life. And I don't wanna kink shame but Gorgons scare the hell out of me

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Meh, we all find ourselves where we need to be at the time Aspook, so it's ok. I'm glad you found the post that's for sure.

We all have our kinks and it comes in various degrees of intensity and that's perfectly fine. I love the word vanilla within that context because it can be perfect and it's simple. Stick to whatever works for you.

I think I'm more of an existentialist asking those silly questions in life that would truly change the whole way in which I perceive the universe to be. Some of them can be based on deep curiosity and some others are more philosophically founded.

For example... I'd love to get a binding of a Kitsune companion and I'd love to see if she can be as lively and enjoy japanese music as much as I do, because I'm burning with desire to know if actual Kitsune have that idol personality to them or if it is just how we have come to picture them in our visual culture.

I know that this is true for me and I have a mental list of things I'd like to do with my companions that include ridiculous things like that.

Are vampires that breath-taking? Do werewolves really have that much stamina? How tall is my kentauride? How would it feel to braid my mermaid's hair? are poltergeist really that rude? what is it like to have a small talk with a faery?

When it comes to my Vif companion I have a lot of questions because I know that I have seen girls with snake eyes in real life and sure, they can be wow, but that's it. You get over it really quick and it's an obvious kill. Everybody compliments their eyes, that's for sure so if I were to say something like that I'd be just another guy but I want it to be more meaningful than that.

All that charm and seduction, where does it come from?

As a guy, I don't think that I've ever been seduced in my life. Sure, I've seen a couple of girls flirting with me but I disregard it as them just trying to get their way with me like, being nice or so because they think I'm a guy and it's going to work when they could have just asked nicely instead.

So yeah, with my Vif I felt a deep connection since day one but I would also like to know how much of who we are gets in the way. Like the topic's name and it is something that Vipera Aspis Atra also mentioned on her post. Could I be getting this results just because I'm a male? I'd like to think all the way from my ego that I can resist a beautiful woman just because how pretty she is. Do I have what it takes to break of the charm? Is she using her skills on me? Does she see me as prey? Because on one hand I'd feel honored about that, and on the other hand I'd like to know if she could also think dearly of me and wouldn't pull those tricks on me. Can she even help it or is it like a magnet and you feel the pull regardless if you just get too close?

And also, there is this very primitive side of my brain that would like to see if there is also this something about her that would tingle my primitive human and make me consider her something divine and worship her, or if I'd just be like "she's a girl that can shift into a snake" in a failed attempt to normalize the situation because how awesome is that anyway?

Wow... Can't believe I opened up that much just like that, but I seriously mean it. I sort if think of myself like a kinky philosopher, and I'd die to know how much of the myth is real and if I would fall helpless into her charms like Patrick Star and drool all over the place saying "pretty" with that dumb voice tone over and over or if I could be able to keep my reduced intellectual capacities and ask her a million questions like a talk show host because that's just how random I am.

aspook
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9

2Heinrich wrote:Meh, we all find ourselves where we need to be at the time Aspook, so it's ok. I'm glad you found the post that's for sure.

We all have our kinks and it comes in various degrees of intensity and that's perfectly fine. I love the word vanilla within that context because it can be perfect and it's simple. Stick to whatever works for you.

I think I'm more of an existentialist asking those silly questions in life that would truly change the whole way in which I perceive the universe to be. Some of them can be based on deep curiosity and some others are more philosophically founded.

For example... I'd love to get a binding of a Kitsune companion and I'd love to see if she can be as lively and enjoy japanese music as much as I do, because I'm burning with desire to know if actual Kitsune have that idol personality to them or if it is just how we have come to picture them in our visual culture.

I know that this is true for me and I have a mental list of things I'd like to do with my companions that include ridiculous things like that.

Are vampires that breath-taking? Do werewolves really have that much stamina? How tall is my kentauride? How would it feel to braid my mermaid's hair? are poltergeist really that rude? what is it like to have a small talk with a faery?

When it comes to my Vif companion I have a lot of questions because I know that I have seen girls with snake eyes in real life and sure, they can be wow, but that's it. You get over it really quick and it's an obvious kill. Everybody compliments their eyes, that's for sure so if I were to say something like that I'd be just another guy but I want it to be more meaningful than that.

All that charm and seduction, where does it come from?

As a guy, I don't think that I've ever been seduced in my life. Sure, I've seen a couple of girls flirting with me but I disregard it as them just trying to get their way with me like, being nice or so because they think I'm a guy and it's going to work when they could have just asked nicely instead.

So yeah, with my Vif I felt a deep connection since day one but I would also like to know how much of who we are gets in the way. Like the topic's name and it is something that Vipera Aspis Atra also mentioned on her post. Could I be getting this results just because I'm a male? I'd like to think all the way from my ego that I can resist a beautiful woman just because how pretty she is. Do I have what it takes to break of the charm? Is she using her skills on me? Does she see me as prey? Because on one hand I'd feel honored about that, and on the other hand I'd like to know if she could also think dearly of me and wouldn't pull those tricks on me. Can she even help it or is it like a magnet and you feel the pull regardless if you just get too close?

And also, there is this very primitive side of my brain that would like to see if there is also this something about her that would tingle my primitive human and make me consider her something divine and worship her, or if I'd just be like "she's a girl that can shift into a snake" in a failed attempt to normalize the situation because how awesome is that anyway?

Wow... Can't believe I opened up that much just like that, but I seriously mean it. I sort if think of myself like a kinky philosopher, and I'd die to know how much of the myth is real and if I would fall helpless into her charms like Patrick Star and drool all over the place saying "pretty" with that dumb voice tone over and over or if I could be able to keep my reduced intellectual capacities and ask her a million questions like a talk show host because that's just how random I am.
Haaahaa I'm trust I'm only vanilla compared to someone sleeping with a gorgon! But really I don't judge... Doing ridiculous things with your spirits has to be one of the main draws. I'm in partly in it for the weirdness that will happen. Reading that thread about leprechauns... And of course everyone is divine, but it's probably easy to see in a very beautiful snake woman. Haha you're definitely under its charms, and to whether it is magic, I cannot say. Lemme know if they get along...

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

haha! Well... it worked anyway didn't it?

Certainly the interesting aspect of this whole interactive perspective is that you get amazing feedback and I always laugh a lot about the kind of sick stories I'll have to share when I go crazy as an old man.

I'll blame the age and start openly sharing my experiences with people just because.

I promise to keep this thread updated if anything comes up or I'll write something else if not.

dark_requiem
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Wow. I got linked to this thread because I had questions about Vif and their interactions with keepers. I was not expecting such an intense or interesting read. I am definitely looking forward to the arrival of my Vif soon.

Return to “Dark Arts”