??? Gregori Watcher Questions ???

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

TrueGalacticPrince wrote:Honestly, I would probably love having a Gregori Watcher lover. ://
It's one of the things that made me attracted to them more than just normal Watchers. When I feel the time is right I'm definitely going to invite one to my keep. Do you know if they get jealous or are they okay with sharing the love?
I have a polyamorous relationship with several of my spirits, including my Gregori Watcher. Everyone is very chill about it :8)

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote:Mine has absolutely no issue, and keep in mind, I have a nympho and a king incubus, as well.

All of them are just fine with the arrangement. Apparently, what I'm supposed to be learning from this, according to incubus E., is that...hang on, he wants a direct quote.

Love has a lot of different frequencies, energetically speaking. That sounds like it ought to be obvious, but sometimes, it takes firsthand experience to absorb at a spirit or soul level.

I mean, really, just turn on any light adult contemporary radio station, and you'll hear more love songs than just about anything else. New love, committed love, torch songs, kiss-off songs--okay, maybe you won't hear THOSE on Light AC, but you get the point. Love really is a many-splendored thing.

You're on show tunes now, E?

You might be be surprised at my taste in music, Johnny, but don't wander off-topic, okay? So, yeah, if terrestrial love has that many variations, manifestations, and what have you, then just try to contemplate how many of those there are on the spiritual side. And if one of the lessons you need to learn from spirit keeping, is how best to understand the experience of love, then we'd look at you having multiple lovers as a feature, not a bug.

It's something I've seen a LOT among humans, and if you want examples, turn on the tube or peruse the front page. So, many, people, go through too much of their lives, without ever understanding the BASICS of love, and never mind the complexities. And actually EXPERIENCING those complexities? Fuhgeddaboudit.

So, if your objective, consciously or subconsciously, is to learn about the experience of love, in...shall we say, an easily verifiable way, ;) then no, jealousy is not going to be an issue.
Tell E that, his explanation on love is very insightful and has intrigued me. Being a romantic soul myself I would love to learn more about love. From a very young age I would listen to every love song there was out there, I still do that now. I was kinda obsessed with love all the way up to my 20's then I hit 21 and the obsession kinda died. Because I was never lucky in relationships I started to loose faith in love but maybe I just need someone to remind me how great being in a proper relationship can be. C-Hound has already told me to not give up on my dreams and I really should listen to her. I get the feeling that she's very wise. :p)

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Dark Arts”