My Experiences with my Ulijju

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm working with my Ulijju. She is very powerful and she has this distinct unique high-vibe energy. So far I tasked her to help me with making fu/ofuda/bujeok talismans and also help me in the creation and charging process of it as well. She is helping me how to work with complex types of magick and understand its process as well. I just noticed that she has very long silvery-ish hair.

If you have an Ulijju, please feel free to share your experiences with working with them.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So far, along with my Gold Djinn and Ulaphres and Bronwyn Angels, she has been greatly assisting me when it comes to distance healing magick, most especially when I'm doing it to more than 1 person. She is also helping me when it comes to my magick workings in general so far. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

She, along with my Gorgon, Angels and Djinn, are helping me to have more spiritual energy to help me with my magickal workings. So far I am doing a magick ritual that takes a year to finish and she and the rest of my spirit companions have been motivating me to finish it. She is like spiritual coffee to me.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So far she appreciates my Maoshan Taoist Magick rituals and she told me that she wants me to invite her in my ritual later. She seems as if she appreciates energy work and anything about different energetic frequencies and spiritual energy gathering.

Return to “Dark Arts”