My Experiences With My Gorgon

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'm very grateful I have her as a spirit companion because she is very loyal and is always giving me peace of mind whenever I feel intimidated by others and she always gives me assurance that she'll always be there in times of need. She told me that as long as I show her kindness she will always provide me protection. She is fantastic. She has a very strong energy and I always feel it whenever I wear her gemstone bracelet vessel. :)

I'll give this an update in the future and please feel free to share your experiences with your Gorgon as well. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 260
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I have a Gorgon on the way from "What Unbounds are around you?". She should in the next few days. After reading the description in the encyclopedia, I am excited to have her intense energy and protection. I'll update after I've bonded.

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Mine is very loyal. You'll love working with her. They are very powerful spirits. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have a male Gorgon conjured during the last full moon and he was a reverse adopt and I love him so much TTOTT
I still need to bond with him a lot more but he can help me with really stepping into myself and is very big on stepping out from not being part of what's not good for me, or places of institutions I don't need to fall under. I think that's what I love about Gorgons overall, just very powerful in their own right.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just saw my Gorgon with straight hair and it fits her perfectly! What a beauty! I also saw he with a greenish gold gown made out of scales! How beautiful and fabulous! She also reminds me to not be scared and to not worry about things as well. :] B)

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I find her sweet because she gives me peace of mind and not to worry about losing the people that I love, plus she's fabulous and beautiful! Somehow she feels calming. I love her so much! Plus she tells me to wear her vessel when I don't feel so good emotionally. <3

Return to “Dark Arts”