Can a Wraith affect !y husband's mood?

Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I am thinking of getting a wraith, but am wondering if it's dark energy would affect my husband's mood and thoughts? I ask because he is a rather calm person, but he gets moody and look out! He can explode in a second for the stupidest reason. He can be super mean during these outbursts ( he has never hurt me physically) I don't want a wraithb to mess with his already dark energy. I am hoping a wraith would make him back off during his outbursts, but if it does anything with his energy, I don't want one. I want the wraith for many reasons....not just that, but I wanted to ask this queation.

Thank you!

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I believe that it can. But as long as you put the house rule down about that then the wraith won’t be able to. Just say ‘do not affect or bother my husband’; something like that. So he’ll be fine.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Jenjens wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:14 am I am thinking of getting a wraith, but am wondering if it's dark energy would affect my husband's mood and thoughts? I ask because he is a rather calm person, but he gets moody and look out! He can explode in a second for the stupidest reason. He can be super mean during these outbursts ( he has never hurt me physically) I don't want a wraithb to mess with his already dark energy. I am hoping a wraith would make him back off during his outbursts, but if it does anything with his energy, I don't want one. I want the wraith for many reasons....not just that, but I wanted to ask this queation.

Thank you!
Well established house rules will protect your husband from any negative energy a dark spirit may give off. Although I'm not sure a Wraith is the first spirit I would get if you wish to use them to make your husband "back off". You would need to be specific on what you want them to do for you so they don't misunderstand. Wraiths are dark but they mean well, they just want what's best for you. No spirit likes to see their keeper upset.

Wraiths aren't the only good guardians out there. Try looking up Norse Tigers, Courtwind Angels, Dragons, Gargoyles, Watchers, and Were-Creatures. These are just some of the spirits I can think of that can be excellent guardians. Norse Tigers are especially great at absorbing negative energy and turning it positive, if that's what you're looking for.

When it comes to Wraiths or at least when it comes to mine, he'd get physical or manipulative with anyone who was hurting me. He's all about vengeance and hurting those who hurt me. I've had to establish that this isn't acceptable behavior even though I appreciate his "want" to protect me and make me happy. He's my only unbound spirit I have in my keep and he follows all of my rules to the letter. I also have a Courtwind Angel that's amazing when it comes to protection, his presence can't go unnoticed.

I'm not trying to swayed you from getting a Wraith I just want you to know that being a creature of duality they can be a bit more temperamental than white art spirits. Wraith's are amazing spirits and feel deeper than any spirit I've come across so far, that's why I think they'd go so far for their keeper. Wraiths are a lot more sensitive than they'd like others to believe or at least mine is. He's a deep feeler and sometimes his emotions affect me. This is one of the things that can happen with gray/dark art spirits, their energy can affect your moods.

If you are feeling called by a Wraith I'd say go for just make sure you do your research so you know what to expect.
Hope my babbling helped. ./<

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: GA,DA, some WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neso

Just to chime in with what has already been posted.

Short answer is yes. House/ground rules are how you can set boundaries for that type of thing though.

Jenjens
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thanks!! I will look into the others that were mentioned first. Thanks for the suggestions

Return to “Dark Arts”