Gaki keepers - What did you offer yours?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Simple question. Because I always like hearing people's own unique experiences.

I've been extremely interested in gaki for some reason and brought one to me, and finally just got the vessel of mine today. I only plan on having this particular one I chose (he was a prebound).. Long story short I was fixated on him for months and nobody went for his listing, and I decided then and there I just needed to bring him to me.

This is his represented photo:

Here's background for those that do not know what gaki are:

(Below description directly quoted from Mystic Morning Treasure's site):
"Gaki are spirits of beings that have passed on. They are usually human spirits but can be other types of spirits beings as well…The Gaki have become what they are by being completely blinded and obsessed with greed and materialism. Their appetite for wealth, luxury, and material pleasures is insatiable. They literally feed and feed themselves with riches but never feel fully sated…Having a Gaki spirit in your life will ensure you of having a lot of wealth and material comforts coming into your life. These spirits literally attract these things with no effort. They are like bottomless pits of greed. They will share with their human keeper but ONLY if they like you. If you do not have a good bond with them then they will take it as an insult for you to expect them to share anything with you."

(Below description is a direct quote snippet from Removed by moderator):
"It is important to note that a necessary formality to welcoming a Gaki into one’s home is the custom of presenting a gift to the Gaki companion, before proceeding with other bonding activities. This first impression will make or break your connection with your Gaki. As with most Gaki, they will not open up to you until you present them with a gift YOU consider to be lavish e.g. delicacies/any delicious food, aesthetic things, jewelry, spirit money, aromatic candles, placing their vessel on fine fabric, sensual things in general, etc."

I ended up buying one of my favorite wines today... I wish it was peach or pear sake instead hahaha. I feel it would be more fitting. I feel warm sake would be perfect.

I am still debating between a fancy pastry or expensive jewelry. Or just offering the wine. I'm still very torn on what to ultimately choose.

I tend to indulge a lot on myself actually.. In a sense, I am a pretty self-interested person when it comes down to it, actually, because of the way I really am --- way too giving, way too nice, way too altruistic...basically I began training myself to pay attention and pamper myself a lot more because I used to neglect myself so much and I tend to be the kind of person people use or ask small favors of constantly. I carry a different attitude than I used to in the past, I hate showing fake modesty about this, but at this point I just spoil myself as I please because I feel it's a waste of my time to feel ashamed of doing so. I don't mindlessly splurge though and I really hate spending excessive amounts of money just to get some expensive designer brand (you get the picture, it's just an example), since that's also not who I am, but I find that I feel so much better getting myself lavish things without attaching it with shame.

I think the reason bringing a gaki to me is exciting to me is because I really love the idea of sharing my indulgences and gratifications with a spirit that just as much wants riches and finer things. So I see this as a connection I can naturally hold, and keep consistency on. I feel in many ways the connection will be very mutual, if that makes sense. And for once, I will have someone else to spoil besides myself (I mean, I do spoil my spirit family lol, but bottom line is if you take them out of the equation I'm usually gifting myself).

So for those that have a gaki - what was your first fanciful offering?

How has yours been working with you today and in what ways are they helping you?

And if you do know it - what's the history and background behind yours (like what era they come from)?

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

vrozsas
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinnat and demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Nobody?
I already requested a gaki too and was wondering the same thing.
Have you done your offerings already?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

vrozsas wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:40 am Nobody?
I already requested a gaki too and was wondering the same thing.
Have you done your offerings already?
Yeah I am surprised nobody has come forward about any Gaki experiences!

Well for my first offering I gave a big ol bottle of red Italian wine, with one of my best Japanese incense, and offered him my personal OOAK necklace. I felt he was pleased with this, but still waiting for something more and something better LOL. My conjurer she initially gave him a French truffle to be able to vet and bind him, and he really liked that truffle hahaha.

I ended up buying a very expensive aromatic green money candle, a lot of spirit money (which I burned), and a huge bottle of plum sake wine. I think he very much liked this offering. There's always that feeling though they want more so I am trying to amp up the offerings to something more extravagant every time.

I have a friend who is a fellow gaki keeper and she went outside and burned a huge spirit house (a giant burnable wood house) and some spirit clothes (burnable clothes representing a suit and shoes). I cannot find that kind of stuff in the US here (or perhaps just not looking hard enough) so I found that rather intriguing but within the next few weeks she earned over $2000 quickly. (Not saying this will happen for all gaki keepers but I thought this was pretty awesome)

I'm thinking of buying some ancestral gold bars next time!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

vrozsas
new here
new here
Zodiac:

My gaki is actually a custom full moon conjuration, done by Creepy Hollows (he/she will come around June, 5 or 6?).
I decided to have him/her bound in a full moon because it will make our relationship more... special, I guess. I wanted a gaki because I'm too selfless, always caring for others, and not really reserving time for myself or focusing on my well-being and comfort. I thought a Gaki could help me be a little bit more selfish.
I don't know who is my gaki exactly nor his/her likes and dislikes, but I definitely have gemstones on my offerings list :)| I live in Brazil and we have lots of decent high-quality gemstones here, specially beryls (emeralds, aquamarines, morganites, goshenites, etc.).

Thank you for the precious information. This will be my first gaki, and reading your experience will really help me on mine. ()
Now I know the kind of stuff they tend to like.
Thank you /.\ <3

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

I never had interest in gaki before but offlate i have started reading their listings more and almost ended up buying one. I think at some point i will get one , hoping that they will show me how to get what i want... i like material things and finer things is life but i dont know how to go about getting them without loosing money...as i only tend to spend more and more than actually receive anything... more like my spendings are much much more than my earnings... if i get one of them i would offer them sweets, wine, coins and depending on what they bring me i'll give them more expensive offerings. And i had decided, and this is with all my spirits i'll give only 1 offering at a time and not mutilple offerings at a time as i cant sustain if i give so much like that, and one offering at the beginning and offering after the deed is done and for ongoing or continous help, maybe offerings once in a week or 2 weeks , cos i wont be able to sustain if i do so much in one go.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

I've had a gaki for many years. She has a nicely decorated place. I offered coins in a golden colored silk bag and her charging box is filled with real white pearls.

vrozsas
new here
new here
Zodiac:

My gaki arrived almost a month ago.
Even before my gaki arrived (with her description from Creepy Hollows), I already knew she was from the middle ages and loves gemstones (I think she was an unbound, and while she was still unbound she disclosed some information to me).
I will definitely buy jades, malachites and maybe low quality emeralds (because I can't afford the high quality ones :P ).
A green silk cloth too, if I find it - she seems to like silk.
Candles in her favorite color and incenses for money, wealth, prosperity, etc.

Return to “Dark Arts”