You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I was wondering this ever sense I found out a Wraith was attached to me. Recently I've been getting some flashes here and there. I see Casper in this raggedy black cloak that's faded, sometimes his heart glows this light blue color, more so at night. The light slowly pulses giving a calm protective feeling. You can see the shadow of ribs through his cloak when he glows. I don't see his face just his middle when he lights up but I can tell that the fabric of his cloak looks like its made from woven cotton. He never touches the ground he is always hovering, I'm not sure if he even has legs. I think he may have started the glowing effect when I needed to have a night light to feel safe and he kept doing it to this day because of habit. Also I like the glowing effect so that might be why he still does it too.

Does anyone else's Wraith glow? Also, what does your Wraith look like?

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Whenever I focus in on my wraiths I "see" swirling black energy masses that are about sixish feet tall. I think they could take on different shapes when encountered by others if they are in defense/attack mode to appear more threatening, but to be honest the floating black mass along with their darker energy is probably already a frightening enough deterrent.

This manifestation is probably the best way my mind has of seeing them, so your wraith most likely manifests in ways that makes sense to you. I also tend to see spirits in colored energy form first before seeing their more human like appearance and I havent really seen them manifest any other way to me outside their energy form, but they most likely do so.

Return to “Dark Arts”