Can anyone help me with this unbound? I’m posting under Black Arts because it seems appropriate

Blacktinkerbell
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Daenerys
Zodiac:

So basically, he said he’s been watching me for a while now and I never knew until now and he says he wants to stay with me and will even let himself be bound to me because he thinks I’m very beautiful and wants to be with me. He actually used the words “I’m in love with you” and I’m like :| i really don’t understand how he supposedly fell in love with me so like the stupid person I am lol I asked him questions and some things he would tell me and others he wouldn’t. Like he wouldn’t tell me his species no matter how many times I asked because he said I’d be scared and judge him. Well he said I’d judge everything about him. So he told me his appearance and how he’s a military official for a king and he leads armies or whatever so I’m guessing he’s very powerful. He said his people are neither good nor bad but most lean towards the bad side but “he’d be good for me” he said he’s not very tall but also not very short. He has dark skin like blackish he’s bald, wide eyes, and a human body. He said his people are very ancient and they can from caverns but don’t live like that anymore. They have hierachical structures in their society and higher people have ranks and such. Does anyone else know what he could be or such or maybe some protection for me? I mean he said he’d never hurt me and he’d “protect me” but a girls gotta be sure :p) Ps he actually came to me in my dream last night but it was scary as hell even though he was trying to be affectionate. He really doesn’t want me to see him so in my dream it was completely dark as I was lying on my bed. I asked him who he was and he wouldn’t tell me. He just kiss my shoulder every time I asked so idk. His energy is also very hot. And he’s a bit “sexual” and said his people get a lot of energy from sexual interaction but aren’t inherently sexual beings.

Blacktinkerbell
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I don’t know if this is the right topic to post this question in so I’m gonna try and move this to Dark Arts

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Post moved as requested by original poster.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You can contact the CH Help Desk for assistance with IDing the spirit in question. I would absolutely, positively insist on having ALL my questions 100% answered before assenting to have a binding of any spirit. I would not want any unwanted surprised down the line, and I would not want the spirit to turn out to be someting other than was explicitly stated to me. Remember that not every spirit speaks honestly. It takes an experienced practitioner to get the honest and complete answers out of a spirit that doesn't want to give them.

If needed, make your list of questions out in advance and present them to the Help Desk (or the experienced and reliable conjurer of your choice) as things you would need to know the answers to before moving forward with this spirit.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If you are enjoying the sexual interaction, and so far don't feel any negative impact from his presence, I would just spend time getting to know him and see where it goes from there. See if warning signs begin to turn up or if it seems to be a positive relationship for you.

He seemed pretty forthright to me, he doesn't seem as though he is hiding anything from you that is a big deal but rather hiding from you his race and appearance because they may not be commonly accepted or easy to digest for a human. I've been in that situation before with beings I've attracted, earlier on in my journey. They seemed to think I was not ready for knowing certain things about them, this is not uncommon and doesn't strike me as a warning sign personally.

Of course he could be lying, I wouldn't know how to determine that for you based on what you've relayed given it is in the energy, tone, etc. that one would be able to tell. The chances that a lying entity of truly malicious intent would come through to you depend on whatever current protections you have in place, and also if it/how it would be worthwhile for the entity.
There are ways you can tell beyond 'being able to sense' it, and that would come with a little more exposure to this guy; if the feelings you have about him don't match up with his words, then don't second guess this. But don't be thrown off and think he is a bad guy just because his presence may create scary dreams either, that is not unusual for dark beings when you're adjusting to them.

As has been indicated already, if you're inexperienced with discerning and validating presences then you need to work on forming a clear path to gather the information you seek about him.
Ask a professional to provide a binding to him if that is what he really wants. For beings I am personally unfamiliar with conjuring or binding, I have gone to CH and they have been able to fulfill those requests quite easily. You seem to have a great deal of information about him if he is being forward with you, and this will help.
You could go with contacting a professional about this first, asking if they get a sense of whether he is telling the truth. Keep in mind they can only give an assessment based on what you've written unless they are able to set aside the time to really look deeper for you and you should potentially be ready to pay them for that service.

Best of luck.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Blacktinkerbell
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:55 pm If you are enjoying the sexual interaction, and so far don't feel any negative impact from his presence, I would just spend time getting to know him and see where it goes from there. See if warning signs begin to turn up or if it seems to be a positive relationship for you.

He seemed pretty forthright to me, he doesn't seem as though he is hiding anything from you that is a big deal but rather hiding from you his race and appearance because they may not be commonly accepted or easy to digest for a human. I've been in that situation before with beings I've attracted, earlier on in my journey. They seemed to think I was not ready for knowing certain things about them, this is not uncommon and doesn't strike me as a warning sign personally.

Of course he could be lying, I wouldn't know how to determine that for you based on what you've relayed given it is in the energy, tone, etc. that one would be able to tell. The chances that a lying entity of truly malicious intent would come through to you depend on whatever current protections you have in place, and also if it/how it would be worthwhile for the entity.
There are ways you can tell beyond 'being able to sense' it, and that would come with a little more exposure to this guy; if the feelings you have about him don't match up with his words, then don't second guess this. But don't be thrown off and think he is a bad guy just because his presence may create scary dreams either, that is not unusual for dark beings when you're adjusting to them.

As has been indicated already, if you're inexperienced with discerning and validating presences then you need to work on forming a clear path to gather the information you seek about him.
Ask a professional to provide a binding to him if that is what he really wants. For beings I am personally unfamiliar with conjuring or binding, I have gone to CH and they have been able to fulfill those requests quite easily. You seem to have a great deal of information about him if he is being forward with you, and this will help.
You could go with contacting a professional about this first, asking if they get a sense of whether he is telling the truth. Keep in mind they can only give an assessment based on what you've written unless they are able to set aside the time to really look deeper for you and you should potentially be ready to pay them for that service.

Best of luck.

Thanks! Yeah I don’t feel like he’s evil to be honest but I did contact CH to see if they could help me ID him and then I’ll get a binding service done for us. He actually gave me more descriptions about him which led me to believe he was an Ifrit Djinn and he didn’t tell me I was wrong nor that I was right. So that’s a possibility!

Blacktinkerbell
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:04 pm You can contact the CH Help Desk for assistance with IDing the spirit in question. I would absolutely, positively insist on having ALL my questions 100% answered before assenting to have a binding of any spirit. I would not want any unwanted surprised down the line, and I would not want the spirit to turn out to be someting other than was explicitly stated to me. Remember that not every spirit speaks honestly. It takes an experienced practitioner to get the honest and complete answers out of a spirit that doesn't want to give them.

If needed, make your list of questions out in advance and present them to the Help Desk (or the experienced and reliable conjurer of your choice) as things you would need to know the answers to before moving forward with this spirit.

Thank you for the advice! I contacted the Help Desk and I’ll be seeing if they can provide me with some helpful information about him!

Blackrose2544
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Any update as to who this unbound is?

<3) :>* :* BlackRose <3 B) uwu
Cambion, Drow Elf, Grigori Watcher, Baby Celtic Dragon, Concuan, 2 Djinns, Vampire(entity) and a Seridan(entity), Meliacro Elf
Blacktinkerbell
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Blackrose2544 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:35 am Any update as to who this unbound is?
Hey! I’m still not entirely sure who he is, but I do know he is a demon. Idk the sub-race though

Return to “Dark Arts”