What Could It Be?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 12:33 am
TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:59 pm The first thing I think of is a Hellhound. That, or it could be a Hound of Annwn which is the opposite of a Cwn Annwn. It's basically a dark art spirit of a hound, the hound can look like anything and I think they can change shape and size as it sees fit. Both are highly magical and are experts in the art of psychic magic. They basically are really good at helping you with the dead. I have a Cwn Annwn and what you're describing sounds like they're polar opposite. The other thing I've noticed about my Cwn Annwn is that he's empathetic more than verbal. Not much for talking and that's what your spirit sounds like. He might be an empathetic or telepathic being and doesn't understand verbal communication. So, if I had to make a solid guess I would think it's a Hound of Annew which is a welsh spirit.

If you have a companion who can help you with identification and communication I'd ask them for assistance. You can ask your companions to help translate what your trying to say to this being.
Being an empath, wouldn't he understand me me when I use telepathy to try to communicate with him?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Idk, he could be ignoring you on purpose. Maybe he speaks a different language. I know some of mine do. I have a few that speak Chinese and Japanese so perhaps he really does need a translator.
There's that cool spell on CH that allows you to understand your spirits in their native language. Maybe that could help. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Have you got any canines in your keep who might be able to translate for you, or communicate on a canine level what you want of him?

Failing that, here is a trick of animal communication: Think in images and emotions. Think in terms of sending the DEFINITION of the words you want, rather than sending words. Perhaps where this spirit hails from, words aren't a thing and sounds aren't used to convey meaning in the same way we use speech.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have tried literally everything I can think of. My ears are ringing as of now. However, I did get some peace when my barghist and amorok along with my hellhounds teamed up and surrounded it. They made some horrible noises and gave chase. He ran away and is looking in from the outside. One of my hellhounds told me that they told him in several languages that he would not be welcome if he would not be willing to tone his energy down and obey the rules of the house.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 1:23 am I have tried literally everything I can think of. My ears are cringing as of now. However, I did get some peace when my barghist and amorok for with my hellhounds and surrounded it. They made some horrible noises and gave chase. He ran away and is looking in from three. outside. One of my hellhounds told me that they told him in several languages that if he would not be welcome if he would not be willing to tone his energy down and obey the rules of the house.
Honestly you gave that spirit plenty of chances. I'm not sure how patent my companions would have been with that going on. My Norse Tiger would probably do the same thing as your Hellhounds.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My protection team is amazing when it comes to dispatching unbounds. All I have to do is nod my head in a certain way and they go into action. Although I am still curious to the type of spirit it is, my ears are still ringing and I don't miss the thing.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Darkwing, looking closely at those listings, I would say that first one would be the closest one

Huffette
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:09 am
Darkwing, looking closely at those listings, I would say that first one would be the closest one
Geh.
Have you tried the ice method mentioned in the encyclopedia?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have tried every method I could think of with common items around the house and he would not respond to any of them.

Huffette
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

He is still out there, watching and waiting for an opening to come back in. I did some research in the encyclopedia and beast of Gevaudan or Gwyllgi came up. There could be more that are not listed. Maybe I should send the description to Ash.

Huffette

Return to “Dark Arts”