You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Hi all,

I wanted to update as I’ve received my sin eater from blujay. It definitely has an energy and a presence that sort of took be aback when I opened the package lol. I treated it as any new spirit, introduced it to the home and others and lit a candle and some incense as we sat together. I asked if it would like to join on excursions or for little things we do like watch movies... it gave me a maybe over the pendulum. It gave me an enthusiastic yes to staying in a room separate from the others and a yes to having the lid on its charging box closed. So I would venture to say it would like space and quiet. I said for now let’s work together you and I, and we’ll have short “town hall” meetings every Monday with the others so we can all get to know each other. It seems like this will be a low maintenance relationship- but boy is it a powerful spirit. I definitely felt tired and “lighter” after we did a meditation running the stone over my body. I will probably stick to ritualistic offerings like candle, incense and music every few days when I do a “cleanse” to be respectful whether or not it’s required.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sin-Eaters are not social companions and they do not have the one-on-one relationship that you would experience with a Dragon (for example). If your Sin-Eater companion likes to hear from you, then I would recommend sharing information with them, and sharing thoughts & things that may help them in their ability to support you with their gifts.

As with any spirit companion you should do what makes you feel comfortable and what makes you feel right about spirit communication and interaction.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Dark Arts”