A Hellhound Pick Me

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

For some reason, I'm not that shocked strangely enough. I’m happy though. I got him from the reverse adoption (he’ll probably be my last spirit for now), and his notes is very detail for a class 5 (compare to the others I got before).

HELLHOUND, MALE, ‘M’, BLACK AND TAN FUR, AND RED EYES. HE MEANS BUSINESS AND IS VERY INTENSE. HE DOESN’T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER AND IS A DILIGENT AND HARD-WORKER. HE DEVOTES HIS TIME AND EFFORTS TO YOU WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT OF HIM. HE IS VERY OPEN-MINDED AND ALWAYS PUTS FORTH HIS BEST EFFORTS WHEN AND WHERE NEEDED OF HIM. HE IS ALWAYS ON TASK, WORKS HARD TO PROVIDE FOR YOU, AND WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR DESIRES. HE IS EFFICIENT IN ALL OF HIS WORK AND EFFORTS. HE WILL BE A FOCUSED AND DEVOTED COMPANION DEDICATED TO YOU AND YOUR NEEDS. HE IS ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR YOU AS HE IS PROTECTIVE OF YOU IN YOUR LIFE AND ONLY WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU. HE IS FAITHFUL, DEVOTED, AND VERY CLEVER. HE IS MORE THAN HAPPY TO BE OF SERVICE TO YOU AND BE PROVIDING FOR YOU.

Do you guys have any experiences with them? It seems like they are very good protectors (which I don’t mind at all).

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Oh, yes, I have plenty of experience with hellhounds. They are devoted to their keeper and will let you know if they don't like someone, be it human, spirit, or entity. Before I got my first one, I told myself it was never gonna happen. I'd never get one. Now, I have a small pack. They all have very different personalities, like people. They are very good for front line defense.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Very good protectors, very vigilant and loyal to you. I feel a lot of trust and respect between me and my hellhound (Z). I commonly rely on him for help whenever I am feeling vulnerable against whatever is around me at the time. They're absolutely amazing, (and after reading Alena's post, asked (Z) if we should bring a couple more home and he agrees wholeheartedly).

Have fun with your new companion! :D

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Thanks for your response, guys! :) After hearing your guys’ experiences, I'm pretty excited.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

In my own experience, (because my Hellhound is from CH as well) they are extremely loyal and extremely protective. There wasn't a time when I wasn't able to at least sense his presence. I always see and sense him. Mine is also from reverse adoption.

Mine is: HELLHOUND, MALE, *, HE IS 204 YEARS, INSPIRATIONAL WITH DARKER FORMS OF MAGIC, CRAFTY & CLEVER, ALWAYS ON GUARD, AND KEEPS WATCH OVER YOU & YOUR JOURNEY.

He always watches over me and is very well behaved. The more I feel scared the more I feel his presence and the more he goes near me. I love my Hellhound so much! :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I hope you are enjoying your time with your hellhound! :blush:
I have a hellhound too now. He is quite cool. Very wise, he started teaching me things about the spirit world yesterday when I was falling asleep, I could hear his voice telepathically. As CH encyclopedia says cotton bedding is a good treat for hellhounds, I told him he can sleep close to me at night on the sheets if he likes them. Cotton bedding? At first I did not quite understand as it sounded like a strange kind of treat (I thought, English is my second language, maybe I misunderstood?). I hope I got it right and it really means the cotton bedding used for beds. BTW what other offers do you give to hellhounds?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I'd like to add. It is only 3 days that I got my hellhound, I haven't seen him yet but he has already amplified my connection to the spirit world. In two days I got so much more spirit visitations (mainly human ghosts, I normally do not feel like contacting them, who come and talk to me while I am half asleep) and my connection with my beloved brother too has increased. Thank you CH for connecting me to this lovely hellhound! :heart:

Return to “Dark Arts”