Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It's also not just the third eye chakra. You can feel any of your chakras in an active state as pressure which would correspond to the location of that chakra. For example, you would feel a tightness in your gut as your solar plexus chakra is active. For me, this feels like a hard knot or tightness in my core which I can differentiate from stomach pain by the texture/feel of it, as well as the vibrations that flow through my body.

If you have experience with feeling your body's energy, sitting and meditating with the sensation can give you insight into what's going on. It's one of the ways I determine whether that feeling is energetic or physical in origin.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
DKBrown
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

So, I've had my Gargoyle, G, for about a week now, and I am finding him easier to sit with than my WA spirit. And now my WA spirit is also easier to sit with. Maybe I just needed some balance.

Anyway, onwards and upwards, witches.

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I thought of suggesting a chimera. They are great, all-rounder companions for beginners, highly devoted and very protective. Mine is a great multitasker and talented spellcaster too, and she helps me to communicate and forge deeper connections with a growing spirit family.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might

Return to “Dark Arts”