Gargoyle, hellhound with a wraith?

Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello,

I read somewhere that wraiths don't like having gargoyles or hellhounds in the house because they feel that they are taking its job away. I would really like to have them, but don't want to upset or insult the wraith. Does any one know if it is true?

I can't communicate with my spirits and have bad luck with the pendulum (that actually broke anyway) so I am asking here.

Also...an important question....I know for a fact that my dog can see my spirits (I asked a nympho to come visit me when I laying in bed watching t.v. And my dog ran over to the wall and jumped on it like he does with people....just one of many many examples) I know that gargoyles are good with pets, but would a hellhound bother him because....it's a form of a dog? Or maybe they would get along? My pup would love a friend.I

But basically, I don't want to offend the wraith, so if it does, I will not consider it.

Thanks in advance!!!

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Prefacing my personal answer with a more general one;
The answer would depend on the spirits themselves. For example, some werewolves my not like cats; while some are fine. It's really down to the individual. If you heard that collectively, Wraiths wouldn't like to be near hellhounds, then I would keep in mind that every individual varies and it may not be true for your Wraith in particular. Nor your hellhound.

With that said, I would say that if you feel that your spirits do not mind the hellhound joining your keep, there should be no problem. Try to pay attention to yourself and how you feel about the buying process when you're going through it, if you can't really depend on your communication with them. If you start to feel uneasy or anything that tells you you shouldn't go with it, then listen to that instinct. Go with your gut feeling! But don't let yourself influence your emotions either as that's quite easy to do.

Another suggestion to be absolutely sure is you can always, always send a message to the original conjurer of the wraith (unless you cannot contact them) and ask about this particular thing, and if it would be a bother to the wraith.

I have a hellhound before my wraith came to me, and I haven't ever gotten a feeling that they dislike each other. My Wraith is not interested in anything social anyways, not even with me, so that might be another factor to think about with my experiences. I also have two dogs and my hellhound doesn't really bother them at all. This is where house rules are very important to have, just in case.

TLDR: I see no problem in having them together. Contact the original conjurer for the wraith to get insight on this particular matter. And IMO, you can never have too much protection!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Dark Arts”