DKBrown
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

So, I don't remember my past well (if at all) and I rarely remember my dreams. Since I've gotten more interested in magick and spirits, I've been trying to remember my dreams more through different methods.

Last night, I had a fragment of a dream that told me "Nephilim will help you get your memory back". I did a reading two or three months ago on what my top 5 spirits-to-keep were, and Nephilim was one of the ones that came up.

Does anyone know about Nephilim and memory? My time on Google just returned very little on the attributes or powers of Nephilim. There is very little on them in the CH listing.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Nephilim are intensely protective and incredibly skilled in magick. It would not surprise me that the one that is trying to get your attention through the dream and reading would know exactly how to help with such a problem/blockage. The reading and dream snippet to me sound very much like a calling.

DKBrown
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

shiningshadow33 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:23 am Nephilim are intensely protective and incredibly skilled in magick. It would not surprise me that the one that is trying to get your attention through the dream and reading would know exactly how to help with such a problem/blockage. The reading and dream snippet to me sound very much like a calling.
Thank you

Mac Tire
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0

Nephilim, monstrous, violent, raped, killed and ate humans and stripped the land bare. The Book of Enoch for example is interesting reading and it is considered acceptable to study relevant texts without being considered a monotheist.
Discard the Book of Og, it is questionable.
Dreams are given by spirits and beings that must sometimes be questioned, I was once told I was the anti-christ, that night I had a dream all about me being the anti-christ. I am quite sure I am not the anti-christ, I would have much more money and far less charm, or far more charm and much less money.
Where is the source for them being incredibly protective and skilled in magic?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Well there is the Encyclopedia article firstly.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ghlight=Ne

Plus I have two myself, and know of many others experiences with them as spirits. Keep in mind that a spirit may act much nicer then living entities of the same race. Could some be as brutal as you point out? Yes. Are all of them or even most of them like that? No.

Humans have free will. Humans could be as psychotic as Hitler, are all of them that way? No. CH would never bind a black arts entity, so there is no worry of one that is ‘malice incarnate’ coming through. Nephilim are by definition part human, so they can choose to act positively or negatively. As for them being protective even the Christian bible backs this up...I do not know where as I am not a Christian at all myself but in at least one passage being referenced as ‘men of renown’ in ancient times. In this case implying that some nephilim were heroes in ancient times. A hero even by the ancient definition is someone who acts to protect their people, their city, their chosen group.

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I thought I'd add my two cents just for the record, in case it's useful for anyone ever.

I once met a Nephilim some years ago. He wasn't mine. Just one I met who had some personal message for me.

We chatted and at some point, he told me that someone requested that he erase a young girl's memory of her traumatic rape from her father. He also told me as well "the mind is my specialty. I know almost everything about it." And he also said he likes psychology.

Return to “Dark Arts”